PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!

Qtec
03-06-2012, 03:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> WTF?! Interview With Senate Candidate And 5 Year-Old Son From Ad Is Creepiest Thing Ever

I donít say this too often but, seriously, you might not want to watch this video if you donít want to have nightmares. This is honestly the weirdest video Iíve seen in 2012. And I watch some weeeeeeeeird stuff during my non-work hours.

RELATED: CNN Follows Up With Senate Candidate On Creepy Interview With Son: ĎNo Conspiracy Theoriesí Afoot

This morning, the Internet was going gaga for an adorable campaign ad for Republican Senate candidate from Rhode Island, Barry Hinckley, in which his five-year-old son Hudson explained economic problems to the camera. Sure, it might be a little weird to use a kid for political gain like that and, sure, Hudson was obviously scripted and, sure, those posters he was showing were obviously written by an adult pretending to have ďkidĒ handwriting, but the ad was just so darn cute. However, the interview Hinckley and his son just did with Neil Cavuto wasnít cute. It was justÖunsettling.

Look, I donít even need to talk about the uncomfortable, Balloon Boy-esque moment where Cavuto asks Hudson if he actually cares about the economy, the boy replies ďno,Ē and Hinckley looks furious. Thatís weird enough.<span style='font-size: 17pt'> But the only thing I can see during this segment is the fact that, <u>every time Hudson talks, Hinckley MOUTHS EVERY WORD HE IS SAYING SIMULTANEOUSLY.

WHAT THE F**K IS HE DOING?!</u></span>

There are a few possible explanations.

That the boy has a earphone in and his dad is telling what to say and, for some reason, thinks heís a much better ventriloquist than he actually is.
That Hudsonís responses were all scripted and Hinckley canít help but mouth his brilliant dialogue.
Hudson is actually some kind of AI-style android that is being controlled by its ďfather.Ē <span style="color: #000099"> They do look loike they are super-glued together...Q..LOL</span>

Either way, this video is absolutely insane. I need to go wash my eyes out.

Watch the clip (or donít) from Fox News below:</div></div>

watch it..the kids OK but the Dad is creepy. (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/holy-sht-interview-with-senate-candidate-and-5-year-old-son-from-ad-is-creepiest-thing-ever/)

Q

Qtec
03-08-2012, 12:14 AM
bump

Q

eg8r
03-08-2012, 08:44 AM
What sort of discussion are you looking for? You had nothing to say other than the dad was creepy. Do you just want to see a few agree with you?

eg8r

Qtec
03-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Don't you think its a bit strange that,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">every time Hudson talks, Hinckley MOUTHS EVERY WORD HE IS SAYING SIMULTANEOUSLY. </div></div>

?..Not strange?

The author offers 3 possible explanations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That the boy has a earphone in and his dad is telling what to say and, for some reason, thinks heís a much better ventriloquist than he actually is.
That Hudsonís responses were all scripted and Hinckley canít help but mouth his brilliant dialogue.
Hudson is actually some kind of AI-style android that is being controlled by its ďfather.Ē They do look loike they are super-glued together...Q..LOL

Either way, this video is absolutely insane. I need to go wash my eyes out. </div></div>

LOL

I disagree. Ever seen that Tots/Tiara program where they force kids to take part in beauty contests?
The mothers mouth the words, do the moves when their kid is on stage and they follow.
This guy is doing the same and there can be only one explanation.

Q