PDA

View Full Version : Anyone goin to the expo?

Bambu
03-06-2012, 08:58 AM
This will be a first for me. Would be cool to meet any of you, lose all my money to you. Just leave me enough for bridges and tolls to make it home.

What, no fish icon?!! Bah.

Fran Crimi
03-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Not going but have fun. I'll be happy to shoot you some in NYC. Just point yourself out to me.

dg-in-centralpa
03-06-2012, 01:02 PM
I'll be there on Friday to play(donate) in the Seniors tournament.

Duane

Rich R.
03-06-2012, 05:00 PM
My wife and I usually go for the entire weekend of the expo. Unfortunately, there is no attached hotel at the new location and that doesn't work for us. We are going to drive up just for the day on Thursday to check out the new location.

Eric.
03-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Fri thru Sun for me.

Eric >yep, it's that time again

Icon of Sin
03-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Will be there Thurs thru Sun.

Bambu
03-07-2012, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran Crimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not going but have fun. I'll be happy to shoot you some in NYC. Just point yourself out to me. </div></div>

Fran, thanks and that would be great to play you! Its been 20 years, but you might recognize me.

For Rich and everyone else going: Give me a call if you have some spare time to shoot. 917-647-7122

-Dave

Rich R.
03-07-2012, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bambu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran Crimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not going but have fun. I'll be happy to shoot you some in NYC. Just point yourself out to me. </div></div>

Fran, thanks and that would be great to play you! Its been 20 years, but you might recognize me.

For Rich and everyone else going: Give me a call if you have some spare time to shoot. 917-647-7122

-Dave </div></div>
Sorry Dave, my wife and I will only be there for a few hours. As much as I would have liked to, I won't have any time for shooting.