PDA

View Full Version : Another Overlooked Blunder by The Moron

llotter
03-12-2012, 12:22 PM
There seems to a growing consensus that Afghanistan is almost a total loss and that we should simply withdraw ASAP...and I agree. Bush had it about right in the first place by minimizing our presence there because there was nothing we could do there at a reasonable expense. So, in the foreign policy arena, The Moron is a complete and utter failure and has put us at great risk.

Soflasnapper
03-12-2012, 03:02 PM
I actually agree the escalation there was a mistake, but it wasn't a mistake originated in office, but in the campaign. There wasn't a lot of dissent from that position at the time, and I don't recall either HRC or McCain calling for a complete withdrawal in any short time frame.

And, of course, as Obama has signaled that he WILL begin a drawdown at a time certain, and a complete withdrawal of combat operations forces, he has come under considerable criticism.... by the RIGHT. So make up your damn minds on that side!

The theory from the right was that he was so much a dedicated softy leftist that he would swiftly abandon both wars, to the great detriment of our country's reputation and prestige. He's taken measured steps with caution, and actually drew much criticism from the right for taking his time to decide whether to put the additional troops in there.

cushioncrawler
03-12-2012, 04:10 PM
I am slowly and slowly changing my mind on lots of this stuff.
Initially i am concerned and angry every time a muslim civil war kums on the news.
Now i am starting to think that the best thing for the world iz that all muslim nations all hav an ongoing and continuous and continual and never-ending civil war that never stops, all the time.
Preferably of course with a fair bit of nation on nation fighting. Preferably that escalates such that u hav civil and noncivil wars going on in the same place at the same time.

The more footage of muslims praying to allah the better. The more footage of muslims thanking allah and praizing allah the better.

Hopefully muslims everywhere will go over and join the struggle. Its their duty, its the law.

But if wars stop here and there then all iz not lost. Then muslims kan stick it up other muslims legally and allmost peacefully.
I am thinking that it would be good if the Taliban were running every muslim country.
After all muslims aint here for their enjoyment.
mac.

llotter
03-13-2012, 08:22 AM
The escalation may or man not have been a mistake but those on the Right should have known better than to support The Moron in any activity but most especially military affairs or foreign policy in general. The entire Middle-East has become a tinderbox under his incompetent leadership and he leaves an extremely difficult task of restoring any order that will not cause continuous harm to our interests.

Granted, our foreign policy could always be improved but The Moron simply barraged in with his Messiah Complex seeking to solve quickly what his betters have spend decades working on. What an empty suit he is.

Qtec
03-13-2012, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bush had it about right in the first place by minimizing our presence there because there was nothing we could do there at a reasonable expense. </div></div>

Oh yeah, I remember. Dickwad Cheney said

'there are no good targets there.'[ or was that Rumy?] Lets attack Iraq.'

Thanks for reminding us.

Its called cut and run and a total dereliction of duty. The reason the USA is still there is because GW dropped the ball. Pretty much the opposite of your post. He didn't finish the job.

Now Obama has to clean up the mess.

Which BTW, is basically what he has been doing during this whole admin...cleaning up the mess left by Republicans!!

Q

Soflasnapper
03-13-2012, 09:16 AM
Yes, what you said!