PDA

View Full Version : It's a sad day in the mountaineer state.

LWW
03-16-2012, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PITTSBURGH -- Gonzaga senior center Robert Sacre's pregame message to his younger teammates before facing West Virginia made up for in directness what it lacked in eloquence.

"Hit 'em, is all you've got to say," Sacre said. "Hit 'em, be physical, let everything else work itself out. As long as you're physical, that's all that matters. Show that Gonzaga's not soft."

Done and done.

Gonzaga didn't exactly enter the tournament on a roll. Thursday's rout of West Virginia was just what the Bulldogs needed, writes Dana O'Neil.

Dominating the lethargic Mountaineers on both ends of the floor, the Bulldogs rolled to a 77-54 win Thursday night in the second round of the NCAA tournament.</div></div>

Let's hope Huggins doesn't fall off the wagon. (http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=320752250)

Qtec
03-16-2012, 04:34 AM
Who gives a $hit?

Q

sack316
03-16-2012, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PITTSBURGH -- Gonzaga senior center Robert Sacre's pregame message to his younger teammates before facing West Virginia made up for in directness what it lacked in eloquence.

"Hit 'em, is all you've got to say," Sacre said. "Hit 'em, be physical, let everything else work itself out. As long as you're physical, that's all that matters. Show that Gonzaga's not soft."

Done and done.

Gonzaga didn't exactly enter the tournament on a roll. Thursday's rout of West Virginia was just what the Bulldogs needed, writes Dana O'Neil.

Dominating the lethargic Mountaineers on both ends of the floor, the Bulldogs rolled to a 77-54 win Thursday night in the second round of the NCAA tournament.</div></div>

Let's hope Huggins doesn't fall off the wagon. (http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=320752250)
</div></div>

One of only 4 misses I had on my bracket yesterday /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Luckily thus far none of my misses overlap into round two picks/winners... so still so far so good on my bracket.

(other losers for me yesterday: Thought UConn would win, did not see UNLV going down to Colorado, and was sure Long Beach State would upset New Mexico)

Sack

eg8r
03-16-2012, 08:25 AM
Americans do you idiot. It is March Madness.

eg8r

ugotda7
03-16-2012, 02:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who gives a $hit?

Q </div></div>

Are you retarded or what?

DiabloViejo
03-16-2012, 04:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who gives a $hit?

Q </div></div>

Are you retarded or what? </div></div>

Ah! A very intelligent and thought provoking response. How very typical of you! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

sack316
03-20-2012, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who gives a $hit?

Q </div></div>

Nobody really... just a way for everyone to kill a month since football season is over and baseball doesn't crank up until April. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

JohnnyD
03-20-2012, 11:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PITTSBURGH -- Gonzaga senior center Robert Sacre's pregame message to his younger teammates before facing West Virginia made up for in directness what it lacked in eloquence.

Done and done.

</div></div>Bravo!Excellent post.

LWW
03-21-2012, 03:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who gives a $hit?

Q </div></div>

Are you retarded or what? </div></div>

Ah! A very intelligent and thought provoking response. How very typical of you! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Coming from our official attacker of the handicapped ... that's simply precious SF.

You wear hypocrisy well.

LWW
03-21-2012, 03:18 AM
Thanks JohnnyD.

I'm guessing that you are hitting at least 80% on your brackets.

Meanwhile Snoopy is wondering what a bracket is.

hondo
03-21-2012, 08:05 PM
Sent you a PM, Larry.

LWW
03-22-2012, 01:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sent you a PM, Larry. </div></div>

OK ... I will ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GFY</div></div>

Sev
03-23-2012, 03:10 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gif