PDA

View Full Version : Help support pool & order PPV today !!

Doomsday Machine
09-29-2002, 11:00 AM
The finals of the U.S. Open will be televised LIVE today (Sunday, Sept. 29th) at 7:30 EST. If you call your cable TV supplier they have this available for $9.95. It should be a great match and it may help to have future "big matches" on Pay-Per-View. If you are reading this you are obviously into pool and by ordering the PPV it would contribute to the overall future of pool as a viable sport to have on TV (PPV or commercial T.V.). You will probably have to call your cable company as they did a poor job advertising the fact that the Final Match of the U.S. Open is available throughout the U.S..

Thanks for your support of 9-ball & pool !!

09-29-2002, 11:17 AM
I would order the ppv in a sec.

But it's not offered on Directv.

SPetty
09-29-2002, 11:23 AM
I ordered it this morning, but I don't know what channel to put my TV on to see it!

travellerdl2
09-29-2002, 11:42 AM
Ordered it, counted my beers (4), new tape, recorder ready, label made which reads "2002 US Open if you record over this your doll collection is history", Love Dad.
Only in America!!!!!! I'm so excited that maybe I don't even need the beers, or maybe I do, Ohh my! I forgot to take my medication... gotta go, bye

Doctor_D
09-29-2002, 11:59 AM
Good afternoon:

PPV ordered, stocking up on drinks and snacks...

/ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

Dr. D.

09-29-2002, 12:38 PM
Ordered my coverage as well. I sure wish the whole week could have been covered. Maybe some day.

rackmup
09-29-2002, 09:25 PM
I wonder what the final PPV numbers were? Any way to find out?

Regards,

Ken