PDA

View Full Version : Inhofe’s Stunning Admission To Maddow

Qtec
03-18-2012, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Inhofe’s Stunning Admission To Maddow on Global Warming: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>‘I Thought It Must Be True <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Until I Found Out <u>What It Cost</u>”</span></span>

</div></div>

CASE CLOSED! (http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2012/03/16/446008/inhofe-maddow-global-warming/)

Q

eg8r
03-18-2012, 12:21 PM
LOL, I thought it was funny that he was pointing out that the pro-tree huggers were spending twice as much money as the anti-tree huggers and the pros were still losing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
03-19-2012, 12:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I thought it was funny that he was pointing out that the pro-tree huggers were spending twice as much money as the anti-tree huggers and the pros were still losing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Like everything else he said, its utter BS.

Q

eg8r
03-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Like everything you have ever said, it's utter BS.

eg8r

Qtec
03-19-2012, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like everything you have ever said, it's utter BS.

eg8r </div></div>

Really? I can back up my BS, can you?

Inhofe got spanked, admit it. His main source was a UK tabloid newspaper!

Q

Q

eg8r
03-20-2012, 06:53 AM
Yet you can't. All you do is post more BS which you feel is backing you up and in all reality it is further proving you are just that, BS.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
03-20-2012, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like everything you have ever said, it's utter BS.

eg8r </div></div>

Really? I can back up my BS, can you?

Inhofe got spanked, admit it. His main source was a UK tabloid newspaper!

Q

Q </div></div>

Actually, Inhofe should have been taken to school far better than Rachel did. I was disappointed in her debating performance. She had to turn to a lengthy pre-done recording of her far stronger presentation, apparently unable to actually argue any point.

Inhofe mainly relied on an appeal to authority, citing the reactions to the first and misleading reports. No, the paper he cited was not an authority, but others he mentioned, with which he stopped Rachel in her tracks, weren't so questionable.

However, what she should have said was that all the quotes came from those sources BEFORE the various investigations absolutely cleared those folks, and challenged him to find any of these same guys maintaining their first position, AFTER those conclusively showed what had happened.

The claims of collusion were fevered, and it did indeed look bad until some perspective was reached. It was natural that those reacting would take the early horrendous characterizations as factual, and that is what they responded to.

But really, in all the stolen e-mails, many many gigabytes of sheer text, they found... all of two or three things, which they misled on? Very thin reeds to form an elaborate conspiracy theory over, which themselves vanished upon examination.

Think: how is one falsifying data, by adding in the actual temps? And specifying how the data set being graphed is changed, in the legend of the data? Never actually made ANY sense, unless you say if fast and don't entertain any thoughts as to what it might mean.