PDA

View Full Version : Ralf Souquet vs Alex Pagulayan

09-29-2002, 01:22 PM
Ralf vs Alex in the 2002 US Open Finals ... who will win it ?

The way ralf has been playing lately, I'd have to give to him.

Good luck to both guys

Karatemom
09-29-2002, 01:48 PM
Have to agree with you. I think Ralf will take it off. That's a match I would love to watch.

Heide

Troy
09-29-2002, 01:56 PM
I would NOT bet against the "Lion"..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

PoolChick02
09-29-2002, 02:08 PM
I would like to see Alex win it.

Harold Acosta
09-29-2002, 02:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Ralf vs Alex in the 2002 US Open Finals ... who will win it ?

The way ralf has been playing lately, I'd have to give to him.

Good luck to both guys <hr></blockquote>

OOps, no 6th Title for Earl, no 2nd Title for Rodney. Who of these two will earn their First US Open Title?

My mind says that Souquet will win, my heart says Alex!

If I could only be there!

Doomsday Machine
09-29-2002, 02:28 PM
Ralf Souquet will win this match. Too calm and too good !! He will make this his 183rd serious tournament he has won.

Ralf is not flashy but gets the job done. He has been in the finals of countless pressure tournaments in Europe and throughout the world, whereas Alex is talented but hasn't really been in the finals of very many "big" tournaments. Got to go with experience in this match !!! Just hope it is a great matchup and I also am praying that the TV coverage is adequate on the Pay-Per-View.

NH_Steve
09-29-2002, 03:15 PM
For all I know (since I'm not in the PPV loop) this match could be already over, but I wouldn't be so quick to write off Alex. He might be young &amp; not have as much experience in big tourney finals as Ralf does, but he is mighty poised, none-the-less. He's my pick!

09-30-2002, 08:27 AM
i dont know about yall but i think this was the sorriest us open final in the hisory of this sport ,ralph souquet a very strong player playing the way he should have,but whats up with alex breaking the balls at 10 miles per hr. i have to admit this sucked if u ask me ? i think earl should have been in the finals , that sardo tight rack is really f****n this game up it is taking the break out of the game .at least if earl was in the finals we would have seen a great match in the us open finals earl could give the 8 to alex easy gambling i think , but that is beside the point ,any time u watch a final in any sport u should always expect both players or teams to give it ther best regardless of the sport ,even if sometimes u are paying to see it , i think that any player in the losers bracket could have made it to the finals ,i bet alex broke the balls like this all through the tourney, souquet ,i think is a world class player alex isnt even in his league it should have been earl vs ralph in the finals i think,,,,,by jason lauria

Cueless Joey
09-30-2002, 09:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> i dont know about yall but i think this was the sorriest us open final in the hisory of this sport ,ralph souquet a very strong player playing the way he should have,but whats up with alex breaking the balls at 10 miles per hr. i have to admit this sucked if u ask me ? i think earl should have been in the finals , that sardo tight rack is really f****n this game up it is taking the break out of the game .at least if earl was in the finals we would have seen a great match in the us open finals earl could give the 8 to alex easy gambling i think , but that is beside the point ,any time u watch a final in any sport u should always expect both players or teams to give it ther best regardless of the sport ,even if sometimes u are paying to see it , i think that any player in the losers bracket could have made it to the finals ,i bet alex broke the balls like this all through the tourney, souquet ,i think is a world class player alex isnt even in his league it should have been earl vs ralph in the finals i think,,,,,by jason lauria <hr></blockquote>
Sorrier than when Lebron won it?
Earl endorses the Sourdough racker.
The match ended up at 13-11. I'm gonna buy the tape.

09-30-2002, 09:54 AM
Might have to do with the fact that Earl Lost.