PDA

View Full Version : WVNN reporting the WTF NEWS

LWW
03-22-2012, 04:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SISSONVILLE, W.Va. -- A Sissonville area man was in jail today after allegedly setting fire to his house because his wife didn't have dinner ready.

Guy Edward Jones, 60, of Derrick's Creek Road near Sissonville, allegedly came home after a night of drinking late Sunday and got mad because his wife, Beverly Jones, didn't have dinner on the table, said Lt. Sean Crosier of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.

Crosier said the couple got into a fight and Mrs. Jones ran to a neighbor's house. Crosier said she turned around to see flames coming out of the basement and her husband coming out of the basement door.

Guy Jones was arrested and charged with first-degree arson. He was in the South Central Regional Jail this morning in lieu of $50,000 bond. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://wvgazette.com/News/policeblotter/201005240239)</span>

llotter
03-22-2012, 07:12 AM
That woman, Mrs. Jones, must be a real bitch to live with. I guess he showed her who was boss and I bet she'll have dinner ready from now on.

LWW
03-22-2012, 07:24 AM
Well ... in West Virginia it is still legal to beat your wife, at least in Huntington.

They do require that you do it in public on the court house steps ... and, of course, it is only allowable on Sundays.

They wouldn't want to appear to be uncivilized.
WOWZERS! (http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/west-virginia)

Soflasnapper
03-22-2012, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That woman, Mrs. Jones, must be a real bitch to live with. I guess he showed her who was boss and I bet she'll have dinner ready from now on. </div></div>

So true! Why, when such things happen, does no one ask, 'well, what did she do to make him do that?'

And how many OTHER times was she late with the dinner, when he never reacted this way? No one thinks of that, either!!!

[/satire, in response to /satire, I hope!]

cushioncrawler
03-22-2012, 03:58 PM
......Crosier said she turned around to see flames coming out of the basement and her husband coming out of the basement door.....

She iz probly lieing.
Did she really turn around.
Kan she proov it.
Did someone see her turn around.
And in fakt u karnt see the basement door from there.
And the big question iz what woz she doing before she turned around.

Nah -- a good lawyer would tear her apart in the witness stand.
mac.