PDA

View Full Version : REALITY CHECK: Obama pushes grandma off the cliff?

LWW
03-23-2012, 03:15 AM
Watch out for that first step! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ-p29xEM0s&feature=player_embedded#!)

Qtec
03-23-2012, 03:20 AM
Is that ALL you got?

Talk about scraping the barrel.

Q

LWW
03-23-2012, 03:26 AM
The truth is all I need.

Soflasnapper
03-23-2012, 12:09 PM
The truth is that procedures and medications that are available to someone in public provided health care insurance (Medicare) or private insurance coverage are already limited by said providers.

IPAB is not particularly different, except that it cannot under law make decisions on the basis of cost whatsoever, and only on the basis of comparative outcome analysis.

One might think that anyone of an adult age who's been the recipient of health care under insurance would be aware of this obvious fact, but think again, I guess.

DiabloViejo
03-23-2012, 10:04 PM
You wouldn't know the truth even if it walked right up and smacked you in the face!

LWW
03-24-2012, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You wouldn't know the truth even if it walked right up and smacked you in the face! </div></div>

I certainly wasn't expecting such a fact based and intellectually scathing rebuttal of that skill level.

LWW
03-24-2012, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IPAB is not particularly different, except that it cannot under law make decisions on the basis of cost whatsoever, and only on the basis of comparative outcome analysis. </div></div>

Care to back up this claim?

What's that?

It was spoon fed to you by the regime so in your opinion it simply MUST be true?

Imagine that.

DiabloViejo
03-24-2012, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You wouldn't know the truth even if it walked right up and smacked you in the face! </div></div>

I certainly wasn't expecting such a fact based and intellectually scathing rebuttal of that skill level. </div></div>

Sorry, but I have lost all respect for you and I have no desire to engage in your troll games.

Soflasnapper
03-24-2012, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IPAB is not particularly different, except that it cannot under law make decisions on the basis of cost whatsoever, and only on the basis of comparative outcome analysis. </div></div>

Care to back up this claim?

What's that?

It was spoon fed to you by the regime so in your opinion it simply MUST be true?

Imagine that. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The effects of the IPAB’s proposals,
however, may not be to
“ration health care,” raise costs
to beneficiaries, restrict benefits,
or modify eligibility criteria. </div></div>

From the New England Journal of Medicine article (http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMp1005402)