PDA

View Full Version : BEHIND THE SCENES REPORTING!

LWW
03-25-2012, 06:24 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/hondo-cartman_as_a_teacher-11120.jpg

Brother hondo is ferociously peppering my PM box with threats and accusations, and seeming homoerotic fantasies of me getting down to 150 pounds.

hondo
03-26-2012, 12:38 PM
These are the PMs that have his panties in a twist:

"Hi! Still lurking, old friend. I found you on Facebook. JohnnyD Pmd me and told me who you were. I was going to friend you but I prefer knowing you without you knowing me.
Your picture is certainly different from that bogus picture you posted of yourself but your likes tipped me off that Johnny was telling me the truth.
And, yes, you have my permission to post this.

Don't worry. I'm not like you. I won't expose your private life like you did Gayle. I am a decent human being."

"WTF! you've been dying for me to come back on, Larry, and now no response.
BTW, like some of your taste in country music but lady Gaga? Taylor Swift? YCCCH!"

"What's funny is that your profile picture is exactly like I pictured you. Wish I could post it but my computer skills pale to yours, O skinny little hillbilly computer geek from Kentucky who likes to diss West Virginia.
Every time you huff and puff on here and AZ, wilson, I go back to your profile picture, not the ape, you, and laugh my ass off.
I remember when you used to pose as the Undertaker. Hilarious!
The Undertaker was the kind of guy who kicked sand into the face of little geeks like you and stole their woman.
Looking at you goes a long way towards explaining why you always want to outshout your opponents. Only time you can imagine you're a winner, isn't it?
And, yes, you have my permission to post this, "tough guy."
I'm tempted to do you like you did Gayle and say behave or I'll post this, but I'm not like you. I don't believe in extortion."

"Larry, the 150 pound Undertaker, Wilson! Hilarious! "

hondo
03-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Sound like threats, accusations and homoerotic threats to anybody?

Here's what he replied:

"If you had the stones to meet, all doubt would be removed."

To which I replied:

"Not this shit again. You have no desire to meet me. You are all show and no go. I've met several AZers. Have you? "

hondo
03-26-2012, 12:55 PM
So there you have it, folks. These are the terrible PMs he's so enraged about.
Pretty mild next to what he did to Gayle, isn't it?

Larry Wilson is a bad sport and a hard loser.

Larry Wilson, aka, Mr Kentucky, continue your attacks on West Virginia. Every time you post, it makes you look smaller and smaller.
I could point out that Kentucky has as many problems as West Virginia but you're only a Kentuckian when you want to display your just a good ole boy from the South persona. Ain't that right, Wilson?

What a phony you are!

LWW
03-26-2012, 04:51 PM
1 - I don't have to make fun of WV, just report the truth.

2 - Why are you using racist slurs again?

3 - Dance Yogi dance.

Qtec
03-27-2012, 03:01 AM
If you have his photo, post it. I for one would like to see what a Democrook Dragon Slayer looks like! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

I'm going for......

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-acC_MFWSLsc/TbnHXSrjXmI/AAAAAAAAbnc/zxR1cY5gN3Y/s400/t1ostrich_funny_face.jpg

LWW
03-27-2012, 05:18 AM
Yes, please post it aitch.

Your insane rants are entertainment on a grand scale.

Dance for us ...

eg8r
03-27-2012, 08:09 AM
LOL, this is absolutely hilarious and hypocritical. First you correctly chastise the hick in WV for chasing lww's tail all over the board. He gets pissy with you for not defending his childish games. LWW then posts info about Gayle and you and hondo and the rest of the board get pissy with lww for doing that. Now honduh calls you out before you have a chance to open your trap and to defend yourself you completely flip flop on the "leave the personal stuff off the board" and tell honduh to post the picture.

It is hilarious watching your relationship bloom into this really ugly weed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
03-27-2012, 04:02 PM
If you only knew the entire story about this cabal

Soflasnapper
03-30-2012, 05:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have his photo, post it. I for one would like to see what a Democrook Dragon Slayer looks like! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

I'm going for......

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-acC_MFWSLsc/TbnHXSrjXmI/AAAAAAAAbnc/zxR1cY5gN3Y/s400/t1ostrich_funny_face.jpg </div></div>

Oh, my! LOL! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif