PDA

View Full Version : Least educated state in America?

LWW
03-26-2012, 04:59 AM
http://www.crmw.org/Newsletter/Photos/StatesRankedByPopulationEducationalAttainmentIn200 6.jpg

West Virginia.

hondo
03-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Larry Wilson, a skinny little hillbilly fraud from Kentucky who now draws welfare in Ohio, continues his attack on West Virginia.
Ever see that pic he posted on AZ flexing his muscles?
NOT HIM! A fake picture.
Go to Facebook and look at the real LWW before he takes it down.
He's about 150 pounds and wearing a sports jacket that looks like it came from Goodwill.
Plus, no Mrs Lww. SURPRISE! Plus no hordes of adoring friends that Johnny D. swears that he has.SURPRISE!

Note to Q. The only reason I'm posting this is because of the non-stop attacks on my state on both forums by this asshole.
This is usually when you chime in giving me some shit about unnecessary posts while giving him a pass.
Don't read my posts, Q, if they annoy you. Put me on ignore. I rarely post anyway. Yes, it's that easy.

LWW
03-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Dance some more for the crowd ...

Stretch
03-27-2012, 01:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dance some more for the crowd ... </div></div>

It must really suck to be you. Your multiple personalities don't fare much better. St.

Qtec
03-27-2012, 01:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dance some more for the crowd ... </div></div>

It must really suck to be you. Your multiple personalities don't fare much better. St. </div></div>

LOL

Q