PDA

View Full Version : Hello im new!!!

mguenette
03-26-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm new to the Forum /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
I begin Billard is very young and I still play every day !!
at home i have a brunswick table, the best I think ...

when I'm not play Billard, I'll relax by playing a webcam poker game is on new website:
http://www.camasino.com

hondo
03-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Most decent folks have left this forum. There are a few left that have a little sense.
You got no response because the klan on here have no interest in pool and when you didn't appear to be a slobbering, racist, right wing lunatic they saw nothing in common with you.
Welcome to the jungle. I'd stay on the pool side if I were you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
03-26-2012, 12:41 PM
I think you're responding to a spammer, here. (See but do not click link)

hondo
03-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Thanks. I didn't know. Didn't click Link.

JohnnyD
03-26-2012, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. I didn't know. Didn't click Link. </div></div>
Oh my!I thought you were very intelligent!

hondo
03-26-2012, 03:56 PM
When that POS johnny d. appears, I leave. Bye BD. Sorry, Larry Wilson. We might continue this when you call off your ass sniffing dog.

LWW
03-26-2012, 05:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When that POS johnny d. appears, I leave. Bye BD. Sorry, Larry Wilson. We might continue this when you call off your ass sniffing dog. </div></div>

Again with racist remarks.