PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN /// 2 best matches

cueball1950
09-29-2002, 09:29 PM
in my opinion the 2 best matches were Earl Stricklin / Corey Duel..hill/hill and Rodney Morris / Luc Salvas (Canada) also hill / hill/ definately gonna buy Earls match. Morris Salvas was not taped. But what a match....mike

Tom_In_Cincy
10-01-2002, 11:50 AM
Both matches started out at the same time... Rodney's match was 11-10 while Earl and Cory's match was at 6-6

Talk about some free wheeling players..

10-01-2002, 12:26 PM
what about the finals of the CCB tournament losing the firs set and coming back undr pressure in the true double elimination event.

10-01-2002, 12:56 PM
How about that Forfeit to Brady from Mark Gregory..lol..Or that Bye match Brady Had..lol

Brady

Tom_In_Cincy
10-01-2002, 01:04 PM
Tough win Killer.. buy you did play your heart out.. making great shots... and safeties.. Theriy had a tough matchup.. Wish I was there... in the finals.. I mean..

Kato
10-01-2002, 02:28 PM
Killer blasted me on the winners side. He plays pretty sporty. I'm not saying I don't want another shot, I do. Gotta remember to stay averagely sober if you want to beat that big man.

Kato~~~also had his heart ripped out by Tom Cincy

Tom_In_Cincy
10-01-2002, 02:46 PM
OUCH!!!

Ripping out a heart... especially Kato's....

If I remember correctly.. (mind you.. I am an old man... with and even older brain) you won 2 games... by getting out when you had a chance to get out.. GREAT Playing.. although I have to admit.. I am not even close to being as cute as the CCB Ladies in this tournament.. you were still distracted... by them.. watching you... that's when I moved the balls.. LOL