PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix?

DiabloViejo
04-05-2012, 04:10 PM
"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code," first invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940's, has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory!"

Strange Computer Code Discovered (http://youtu.be/q1LCVknKUJ4)

cushioncrawler
04-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Looks like Claude woz a genius. But skoolkid mathLand stuff iz only a tool -- it aint science.
mac.

Claude Elwood Shannon (April 30, 1916 February 24, 2001) was an American mathematician, electronic engineer, and cryptographer known as "the father of information theory".[1][2]

Shannon is famous for having founded information theory with one landmark paper published in 1948. But he is also credited with founding both digital computer and digital circuit design theory in 1937, when, as a 21-year-old master's student at MIT, he wrote a thesis demonstrating that electrical application of Boolean algebra could construct and resolve any logical, numerical relationship. It has been claimed that this was the most important master's thesis of all time.[3] Shannon contributed to the field of cryptanalysis during World War II and afterwards, including basic work on code breaking.

DiabloViejo
04-05-2012, 04:52 PM
How does that relate to the discovery of the code within the equations of superstring theory?

cushioncrawler
04-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Apart from 100 things that Claude invented i koodnt find anything on hiz "Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code".

However, superstring theory iz bullshit. It aint science. No math iz ever science.

There are an infinite number of math solutions to any idea -- and none ovem iz ever science.

A mathematician wont take long to find a math answer for a pink elephant. Works perfikt. I think i will write a paper in a journal.
Oh, did u say a green elephant -- no worrys, it shood only take me a few minutes to make math for green. And it works perfikt.
mac.

eg8r
04-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Interesting.

Soflasnapper
04-06-2012, 10:13 AM
This is as clear as mud!

I'm guessing the 0s and 1s shown on the 'balls' represent the quark 'flavors,' combined into the strings (the lines shown) which combinations represent elementary particles or what they can turn into.

For something a little more (or less) clear, see the McKenna brothers' analysis of the King Wen sequence of the I Ching, discovered and written of first in their Invisible Landscape, and treated separately in the Time Wave Zero.

I must say, since I learned of this 35 years ago, it appears the increase in novelty it predicts has been coming true right and left, as things never done before or seen before in recorded memory have transpired.