PDA

View Full Version : Derby City Classic is just a few months away

Tom_In_Cincy
09-29-2002, 10:47 PM
Start making your plans.. NOW>. you won't want to miss this one.. I know of at least a dozen CCBers going.. and we are trying to get another CCB Tournament in the works...

Jan 3rd.. is going to be here sooner than you think...

Chris Cass
09-30-2002, 07:48 AM
Hi Tom,

I only have 3 things to say about this subject. One hole, 9 Ball and Banks. I'm playing them all and can't wait.

Regards,

C.C.~~can't wait to meet Tom......

Scott Lee
09-30-2002, 08:15 AM
Tom...I am going to give Greg Sullivan a call to ask about Diamond's support for a CCB tournament. I'm not sure if we could do it at the tournament site or not. Seems like all the tables were being used all the time, if I remember correctly. But maybe there is a room nearby that might get involved, with a little influence from us.

Scott

Drake
09-30-2002, 10:26 AM
That sounds good to me.....but they had some APA event going on last year that used all the bar tables up stairs. Maybe Greg could rope off the "chapel" area downstairs for a couple of hours. I'm really not sure if he'll be able to do that because ALL of the tables had ACTION on them most of the time. Derby's nickname should be the "ALL ACTION TOURNAMENT".

Ross
09-30-2002, 12:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Drake:</font><hr> That sounds good to me.....but they had some APA event going on last year that used all the bar tables up stairs. Maybe Greg could rope off the "chapel" area downstairs for a couple of hours. I'm really not sure if he'll be able to do that because ALL of the tables had ACTION on them most of the time. Derby's nickname should be the "ALL ACTION TOURNAMENT". <hr></blockquote>

Is there another pool hall in Louisville that would be suitable for a CCB tournament?

09-30-2002, 03:33 PM
Is there a a site that has information on this tournament? Thanks.

rackmup
09-30-2002, 05:21 PM
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.derbycityclassic.com/>http://www.derbycityclassic.com/</a>

That's a tough one to figure out, huh?

Regards,

Ken

Greg/Diamond
10-03-2002, 03:00 AM
Scott, I'm in Alaska until the 10th of Oct. My cell doesn't work here, but call me at home 812-945-2891 or cell 812-989-6665 when I get home and we'll try and work something out. Greg/Diamond

Tom_In_Cincy
10-03-2002, 10:02 AM
The famous Louisville KY, pool room, "Bank Shot" ,home of the Diamond tables.. and not too far from the DCC site, might be available for a tournament.. I would love to play there anyway.. Looking forward to promoting this tournament as well.. Let's Get it ON...

Kato
10-03-2002, 12:37 PM
Let's move on this one, I'm not sure how long I can make it for but I'd like to play in another CCB event plus I've got to meet my little older brother Chris Cass. Gotta get my vacation plans in order.

Kato

Scott Lee
10-03-2002, 09:06 PM
Ross...I am going to be doing some lessons in Louisville just after Thanksgiving. I will check out the poolrooms and see what is available. Hope things are going well in Chapel Hill!

Scott

Scott Lee
10-03-2002, 09:07 PM
Thanks Greg!...and thanks for the help with the UCLA tables!
I'll call you after the 10th!

Scott Lee