PDA

View Full Version : Pool instructors in Toronto or Buffalo, NY?

Sesh
04-17-2012, 07:55 PM
I am looking for a BCA-certified pool instructor in or around Toronto, Ontario. I'd be willing to travel to Buffalo, NY if necessary, but was also wondering if anyone knows an instructor who travels?

Thanks everyone.

Rich R.
04-18-2012, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sesh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for a BCA-certified pool instructor in or around Toronto, Ontario. I'd be willing to travel to Buffalo, NY if necessary, but was also wondering if anyone knows an instructor who travels?

Thanks everyone. </div></div>
Scott Lee travels.
http://www.poolknowledge.com/

You can find a BCA instructor at the following location.
http://playbetterbilliards.com/

Sesh
04-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Thank you!

LoneWolf
08-24-2012, 04:57 AM
Sesh, I took lessons when I was a noob. I would take that all back if I could. You will learn what they will teach in a 10 dollar book.

Get a accu stats video and watch and learn from the best.

BCA Master Instr
08-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Now I understand your "handle".

LoneWolf
09-01-2012, 06:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCA Master Instr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now I understand your "handle".
</div></div>

Actually a LoneWolf is just the type of chicks I like.

Scott Lee
10-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Lonewolf...You obviously had a poor instructor. You would never make that statement with a lesson from a qualified instructor. Accu Stats videos are great, once you have an accurate and repeatable stroke...most players do not.

Scott Lee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sesh, I took lessons when I was a noob. I would take that all back if I could. You will learn what they will teach in a 10 dollar book.

Get a accu stats video and watch and learn from the best. </div></div>