PDA

View Full Version : Mitt's Greatest Lies (so far)..

DiabloViejo
04-29-2012, 09:14 PM
Hispanic unemployment has risen under Barack Obama - Mostly False Politifact rating.

President Barack Obama is "ending Medicare as we know it. - Pants On Fire Politifact rating

President Obama "went around the world and apologized for America." - Pants On Fire Politifact rating

President Obama’s health care law "represents a government takeover of health care." - Pants On Fire Politifact rating

Says Barack Obama "is the only president to ever cut $500 billion from Medicare." - False Politifact rating

"The president gave the (auto) companies to the UAW." - False Politifact rating

Says President Barack Obama has opened up no new trade relationships with other nations. - False Politifact rating

Eliminating "Obamacare" ... "saves $95 billion a year." - False Politifact rating

Says Barack Obama "never worked in the private sector" before he was elected president. - False Politifact rating

"This is the slowest job recovery since Hoover." - False Politifact rating

"Today there are more men and women out of work in America than there are people working in Canada." - False Politifact rating

"I don't have lobbyists running my campaign." - False Politifact rating

"I just talked about guns. I told you what my position was, and what I did as governor, the fact that I received the endorsement of the NRA." - False Politifact rating

"Women account for 92.3 percent of the jobs lost under Obama." - Mostly False Politifact Rating

Says Obama has failed to pass a budget. - Mostly False Politifact Rating

"This president ... could have gotten crippling sanctions against Iran. He did not." - Mostly False Politifact rating

"Three years ago, a newly elected President Obama told America that if Congress approved his plan to borrow nearly a trillion dollars, he would hold unemployment below 8 percent." - Mostly False Politifact rating.

"More Americans have lost their jobs under Barack Obama than any president in modern history." - Mostly False Politifact rating

"We’re $15 trillion now in debt, with a president that’s racked up as much debt as almost all of the other presidents combined." - Mostly False Politifact rating

And that was only the primary season. What tricks will Mitt Romney have up his sleeves for the general?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/mitt-romney/

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540230_412305942121059_107699875915002_1504519_202 6323853_n.jpg

And remember..a half truth is still a lie!

Gayle in MD
04-29-2012, 09:34 PM
He is such a liar!

He had almost the lowest Job creation rank in the country when he was Governor, 47 or 48 I believe.

He is everything that most Americans despise, a wealthy corporate CEO, who fires American workers, oursources jobs, hides his money offshore, and the has to hide his tax returns, all so that he can stuff more money into his own pockets, and to hell with the country!

His kind...exactly what is wrong with our country.

The man is just another deceitful RW nutjob!

And worst of all!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Dork Jeans?</span>

YUK!

OMG! We can't have a president who wears Dork Jeans! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Both Romneys are so phony!