PDA

View Full Version : Dawning of a New Day!

hondo
04-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks to Gayle, Sofla, and Fats the Left has reclaimed this forum. The great one, Larry Wilson, has tucked his tail between his legs and run away. Sanity has returned.
What's interesting is that even on AZ, he has been reduced to an occasional one liner, seemingly overwhelmed by the non-stop nonsense of Sev, Slide Rule and Yugo.
O, how the mighty are fallen.
Poor, poor ,poor Larry Wilson. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

And, no, I'm not back. Not that anyone cares.
Just wanted to say that I am enjoying the forum again.

Gayle in MD
04-29-2012, 10:33 PM
We all care!

Good to see you posting.

G.

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 01:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to Gayle, Sofla, and Fats the Left has reclaimed this forum. The great one, Larry Wilson, has tucked his tail between his legs and run away. Sanity has returned.
What's interesting is that even on AZ, he has been reduced to an occasional one liner, seemingly overwhelmed by the non-stop nonsense of Sev, Slide Rule and Yugo.
Poor, poor ,poor Larry Wilson. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Just wanted to say that I am enjoying the forum again. </div></div>
We all care hondo that you come clean with the truth.
WHY did you lie?The truth will set you free.Accept the truth it awaits you.Accept Jesus.

cushioncrawler
04-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Firsten ziss forum. Zenzee the usofa. Untzenzeehollvoild.
HHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
mac.

Green atheists are watching and waiting.

LWW
04-30-2012, 03:37 AM
Been drinking tainted shine again I see.

LWW
04-30-2012, 03:39 AM
JohnnyD, there is much that brother a itch could learn from you.

Instead he insists upon sack swinging.

Sev
04-30-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm busy trying to reach goal posts of 50,000 posts on AZ.

However if you like I can spend some time carpet bombing BD.

eg8r
04-30-2012, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, no, I'm not back. Not that anyone cares.
</div></div>You are like the rash between a fat woman's thighs, you never go away.

eg8r

LWW
04-30-2012, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm busy trying to reach goal posts of 50,000 posts on AZ.

However if you like I can spend some time carpet bombing BD. </div></div>

See Eg's commentary.

Soflasnapper
04-30-2012, 12:55 PM
I read recently that a hard core 10% of a posting site could determine the nature of that site.

It got a little lonely, but with the above in mind, I hung around, despite my better judgment. With reinforcements from the Olive Garden State (h/t to Jimmy Kimmel!), the Alamo didn't fall this time.

hondo
04-30-2012, 01:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, no, I'm not back. Not that anyone cares.
</div></div>You are like the rash between a fat woman's thighs, you never go away.

eg8r </div></div>

You should tell your wife to get that treated. Your friends could get infected.

hondo
04-30-2012, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read recently that a hard core 10% of a posting site could determine the nature of that site.

It got a little lonely, but with the above in mind, I hung around, despite my better judgment. With reinforcements from the Olive Garden State (h/t to Jimmy Kimmel!), the Alamo didn't fall this time. </div></div>

I've certainly enjoyed the beatdown you and Fats and Gayle have put on these clowns. Their responses to me sound like the bitter musings of pathetic old men.
Funny how Larry Wilson's alter ego Johnny instantly appears the minute I post. Like a rabid rat scrounging for a few crumbs of cheese. Oh, wait, I forgot he's a devout Christian! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

And poor old clueless Eg. One has to feel sorry for him. A fat, deseased wife can't be fun.

eg8r
04-30-2012, 01:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A fat, deseased wife can't be fun.</div></div>What is deseased? LOL, thank goodness you quit teaching. Those kids are better off. Now, get your ole girl some powder.

eg8r

eg8r
04-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Yep, rash might have been too easy on you. I am beginning to think you are deseased, well that is how you spell it anyways. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~thinking the kids in WV might actually move up the ladder now that honduh quit

hondo
04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
I was in a hurry. My woman is fine. You are the one complaining about fat women with herpes.
Ever notice that every time you enter into a battle of wits on here you come out looking very ignorant?
Why not just be civil like that wonderful Christian Johnny D.?

hondo
04-30-2012, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, rash might have been too easy on you. I am beginning to think you are deseased, well that is how you spell it anyways. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

Uh, genius, I believe the word you are thinking of is spelled "deceased."
Please don't try to appear clever or witty, eggie. Sadly, you are neither.
Bye, bye. And thank you for reminding me why I rarely post on here.

LWW
04-30-2012, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, no, I'm not back. Not that anyone cares.

eg8r </div></div>

You should tell your wife to get that treated. Your friends could get infected. </div></div>

Where are the leftists to defend Eg after they had fits when Sev said something far tamer about the queen?

DiabloViejo
04-30-2012, 03:53 PM
When did Sev call eg8r a queen? Man, that is so wrong! We all know that <u>you</u> are the true Queen! BTW a Queen is a kind of dictator, so let me ask you: how do your right wing friends dictate? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
04-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Are you referencing my famous rant?

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Dien ben after he didn't know is common ground.
Good to see you posting again.Your posts are awesome.

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 10:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, there is much that brother a itch could learn from you.

Instead he insists upon sack swinging. </div></div>
The sinful one is constantly in my prayers.Pastor says never give up.We have a prayer hour and he is mentioned daily.
He should rid himself of hate and do charitable work.
Bless you brothr LWW you shine the ray of hope for the lost sheep like him.

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 10:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been drinking tainted shine again I see. </div></div>
I sure hope and pray he is not on the bottle again.
Jesus loves hondo.

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 10:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm busy trying to reach goal posts of 50,000 posts on AZ.

However if you like I can spend some time carpet bombing BD. </div></div>
The Lord is calling you to help the sheep brother Sev.You have a multitude of people who will help you in this endeaver.

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 10:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, no, I'm not back. Not that anyone cares.

eg8r </div></div>

You should tell your wife to get that treated. Your friends could get infected. </div></div>
You evil mind should not be concerned with anothers wife.That is one of your admitted problems.You are married but act out sinfully.
Ye shall be judged accordingly at judgement time sinner.
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 10:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read recently that a hard core 10% of a posting site could determine the nature of that site.

It got a little lonely, but with the above in mind, I hung around, despite my better judgment. With reinforcements from the Olive Garden State (h/t to Jimmy Kimmel!), the Alamo didn't fall this time. </div></div>

I've certainly enjoyed the beatdown you and Fats and Gayle have put on these clowns. Their responses to me sound like the bitter musings of pathetic old men.
Funny how Larry Wilson's alter ego Johnny instantly appears the minute I post. Like a rabid rat scrounging for a few crumbs of cheese. Oh, wait, I forgot he's a devout Christian! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

And poor old clueless Eg. One has to feel sorry for him. A fat, deseased wife can't be fun. </div></div>
Admit to the members about your lying.WHY did you lie?
The truth will set you free.Accept and embrace the truth it will cleanse your evil mind.Be free and tell the truth.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Firsten ziss forum. Zenzee the usofa. Untzenzeehollvoild.
HHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
mac.

Green atheists are watching and waiting. </div></div>
My paddle wheeler according to your instructions will be completed this summer.The ride in Central Park will be refreshing.See you then.

sack316
04-30-2012, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to Gayle, Sofla, and Fats the Left has reclaimed this forum. The great one, Larry Wilson, has tucked his tail between his legs and run away. Sanity has returned.

Just wanted to say that I am enjoying the forum again. </div></div>

Hondo, good to see you're still around my friend!

Sack

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 10:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read recently that a hard core 10% of a posting site could determine the nature of that site.

And poor old clueless Eg. One has to feel sorry for him. A fat, deseased wife can't be fun. </div></div>
This vulgar talk from a school teacher no less.Protect our children,please everyone.That was totally uncalled for and so rude of you.Thank goodness you are supposedly no longer a teacher.Shame on you mortal sinner.Judgement day will come for you.
You have not changed.Pastor said people like you will not change but we continue to pray for your pitiful soul.
The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
04-30-2012, 11:34 PM
[quote=hondo]I was in a hurry. My woman is fine. You are the one complaining about fat women with herpes.
Ever notice that every time you enter into a battle of wits on here you come out looking very ignorant?
Why not just be civil like that wonderful Christian Johnny D.? [/quote
Stop the bashing schoolteacher.Your complaining of other members is warrantless.For the sake of humanity stay away from children.
The Lord other eucator
God is watching over you as one of the devils angels.and YOU a school teacher wh has made dozens upon dozens ofposts about your girl friends,drugs and alcohol.Now being the ultimate ignorant and attacking peoples beautiful whives who they deep love.
The stories of your life is getting way out of hand i only hope no children are getting to him.
Ho Brothr Hohdo have yet concessed to all yout womanizzing,rugging,liquor? ls the terri

vive rants about intercouse you wish do do to me.Teachers shoulh be fired,,Stop and rid all the high lying,,Stop habhu paking a fool of him self

Handu the Lord is watching ever move you make.From the drugs,boozing,loose womenand the vile remarks of other members v-

if brithe Larry
f.
Broth JOHNNY D.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 12:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dien ben after he didn't know is common ground.
Good to see you posting again.Your posts are awesome.
</div></div>

Oh wow! Look kids it's another of LWW's personalities! How's it going, Mr. Multiple Personality disorder? Seen the shrink lately?

JohnnyD
05-01-2012, 12:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, rash might have been too easy on you. I am beginning to think you are deseased, well that is how you spell it anyways. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

Uh, genius, I believe the word you are thinking of is spelled "deceased."
Please don't try to appear clever or witty,Sadly, you are neither.
Bye, bye. And thank you for reminding me why I rarely post on here. </div></div>Ignorant devilish reply to all.Stay away from children.For the sake of the children leave,You have become more vulgar and vile than ever.
You apparently are not reading the good book.The good book by pastor will always be available..
We have never stoped prayer hour..We pray for your evil and vile soul...Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
05-01-2012, 01:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was in a hurry. My woman is fine. You are the one complaining about fat women with herpes.
Why not just be civil like that wonderful Christian Johnny D.? </div></div>But is this new window of age hondo.Kee[ your hands off her.A schoolteacher like you should be put to pastor.You are warping our students.
Have you taught them the PRIDE of the Stolen Valor ACT?
The truth will set you free from all your lying.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 01:02 AM
Oh look boys and girls it's another of LWW's multiple egos! This time it's his wanna be holier than thou Jesus freak side! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 03:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you referencing my famous rant?

</div></div>

Yes, and the leftists again display their willfull ignorance.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 03:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you referencing my famous rant?

</div></div>

Yes, and thebleftists again display their willfull ignorance. </div></div>

Thebleftists? Have another shot of booze and please take your anti-psychotic medications Sybil! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh look boys and girls it's another of LWW's multiple egos! This time it's his wanna be holier than thou Jesus freak side! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Have you ever considered that maybe what you witness is simply the majority rejecting your fascist agenda?

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 03:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh look boys and girls it's another of LWW's multiple egos! This time it's his wanna be holier than thou Jesus freak side! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Have you ever considered that maybe what you witness is simply the majority rejecting your fascist agenda? </div></div>

Ooooooohh! My *gasp* big, bad, 'fascist' agenda! Please stop it you're killing me with laughter! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 04:09 AM
I apologize for using words beyond your comprehension.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 04:11 AM
Oh my that hurt my wittle feelings! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Might I suggest using a spell checker.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 04:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might I suggest using a spell checker. </div></div>

No, shnookums. I meant wittle as in oh look a LWW is acting like a wittle baby. Ah but then again--here it comes--you already knew that didn't you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 04:47 AM
I am honestly mystified at what goes on inside your tortured mind.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 05:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am honestly mystified at what goes on inside your tortured mind. </div></div>

Hey don't knock it, at least I still have mine! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 05:56 AM
There is help available for tortured minds.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is help available for tortured minds. </div></div>

So go get some. Hey I'm not the one who pretends to be three or more different people on this forum and I'm not the one who uses other identities to appear as though I have great admirers. In short I'm not the one with dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder). A good shrink could help you, so why do you resist going to one and getting help? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
05-01-2012, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever notice that every time you enter into a battle of wits on here you come out looking very ignorant?
</div></div>LOL, and you are the one who type deseased. Again, another post from you proving those kids are better off.

eg8r

eg8r
05-01-2012, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh, genius, I believe the word you are thinking of is spelled "deceased."
</div></div>LOL, this is classic. Let's see if I can show you who is the genius...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: honduh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And poor old clueless Eg. One has to feel sorry for him. A fat, deseased wife can't be fun.</div></div>If I need to I can get you the time stamp. LOL, I love it when you open your mouth and show us the idiot you are. Thanks for quitting your job, those kids are better off.

eg8r

Sev
05-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Thank god Obama is killing the coal industry to help WV economically.
Brilliant move.

Sev
05-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Hey Hondo.

Thanks for the inspiration. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.

Thanks for the inspiration. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Is that me being you again?

JohnnyD
05-04-2012, 11:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.

Thanks for the inspiration. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Is that me being you again? </div></div>
Excellent post.

LWW
05-05-2012, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.

Is that me being you again? </div></div>
Excellent post. </div></div>

Witch does seem delusional and paranoid at times.

Symptoms of his martyr complex I imagine.