PDA

View Full Version : US Open VIP tickets

Eric.
04-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Per the Behrmans:

Hello everyone!

We hope that you all are doing great. We wanted to give you all a quick update in regards to the VIP seats for the 2012 U.S. Open. In order to make sure that we have the best possible arrangement, we are going to push back the ticket sales an additional 2-3 weeks to ensure that everything is absolutely perfect for you all. With the new venue we are making some minor adjustments, but doing our best to keep the floor plan as similar as possible to the old one.
We will keep you all posted by email and through Facebook, facebook.com/usopen9ball. Lastly, VIP ticket holders that purchased their seats during the first week of April last year, will have first opportunity to purchase their same seat before sales open up to the general public. Thank you all for you continued devotion throughout the years!
We cannot wait for the 37th Annual U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships!

Barry and Shannon

Rich R.
04-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Honestly, this additional delay didn't surprise me at all. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

My guess is that the seating chart on the web site isn't ready yet.

mariewilson
05-10-2012, 01:11 AM
What are the updates regarding the seating chart?? is their still more time for it to be displayed on the website??

Rich R.
05-10-2012, 03:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mariewilson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the updates regarding the seating chart?? is their still more time for it to be displayed on the website?? </div></div>
The last email I received was last week, I think. It said that the sale of VIP tickets was being pushed back another couple of weeks and they were still working on the seating chart.