PDA

View Full Version : Obama only won cause he's black!

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 01:55 AM
GOP Rep. Joe Walsh Says The Country Only Elected President Obama Because He’s Black
By Scott Keyes on Apr 30, 2012 at 4:00 pm
Think Progress (http://thinkprogress.org/special/2012/04/30/473743/joe-walsh-obama-black/)

Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) minced no words at a town hall over the weekend, telling constituents that the only reason President Obama was elected in 2008 was because “he’s our first African-American president.”

Speaking at a town hall in Wheeling, Illinois on Sunday, Walsh gave his view on how to win the upcoming presidential election before launching into his take on the previous one. The House Republican said the country only voted for Obama because “he was a historic figure… our first African-American president.” Walsh noted that other factors helped, including McCain’s age, but argued that Obama “never would have gotten there without his historic nature.”

WALSH: He was a historic figure. He’s our first African-American president. The country voted for him because of that. It made us feel good about [our]self. I’ve said it before, it helped that John McCain was about 142 years old. It helped that the economy was tanking. A lot of these things helped. But he never would have gotten there without his historic nature.

Watch it: YouTube (http://youtu.be/9NsnQu3Oxug)

To say that a black man named Barack Hussein Obama benefited from latent prejudices is absurd.

Yet Walsh is using this view to undermine the president’s legitimacy and argue that he was elected not on his merits, but because of his race. Earlier in the town hall, Walsh criticized Obama for not being able to “understand this stuff” (speaking about government spending) because “he was an accidental president.”

Still, Walsh isn’t the only one to espouse this worldview. A recent survey found that “white Americans feel they are more discriminated against than blacks.”

LWW
05-01-2012, 04:11 AM
And again you argue against the obvious.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 04:13 AM
What are you talking about? I never argued that you aren't an idiot! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you talking about? I never argued that you aren't an idiot! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Don't you feel better now that you have released your inner racist.

Gayle in MD
05-01-2012, 04:23 AM
Joe Walsh, the guy who refuses to take care of his own kids! Thousands behind in Child Support. Now if that isn't a perfect picture of a Republican, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Without Conscience! </span>

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you talking about? I never argued that you aren't an idiot! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Don't you feel better now that you have released your inner racist. </div></div>

I'm sorry I did not know that you belong to the "Idiot" race! You should contact the Census Bureau and have them include your fellow Idiots in the next census. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 06:03 AM
Don't hide from it ... put up some more pix of handicapped kids and apes as your vide nice of being a member of the master race.

As I've always said, and proven this AM, if a leftist I kept talking they will expose what they really are.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't hide from it ... put up some more pix of handicapped kids and apes as your vide nice of being a member of the master race.

As I've always said, and proven this AM, if a leftist I kept talking they will expose what they really are. </div></div>

Go thru everyone of my posts here and find any pics of handicapped kids..go ahead just do it, it's alright.. so just prove your BS. As for pictures of apes well that's something else, and since you asked, here is a pic for you.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/DVDReviews42/planet%20of%20the%20apes%20blu-ray/large/large%20planet%20of%20the%20apes%20blu-ray6.jpg