PDA

View Full Version : Name that republican.

LWW
05-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Who here is a republican.

Those who can't decide who to vote for unless the holy (D) follows a name on a ballot are well known by their own confessions.

DiabloViejo
05-01-2012, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who here is a republican.

Those who can't decide who to vote for unless the holy (D) follows a name on a ballot are well known by their own confessions. </div></div>

LOL! How are things going for you over at Ingsoc HQ? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-01-2012, 05:49 AM
MiniLuv hasn't picked me up yet ... and I know that pains you.

llotter
05-01-2012, 05:51 AM
I do not was to be included in the count of Republicans. I will not vote for Romney who represent a long line of candidates that I consider the choice of appeasers everywhere. I just heard this morning another appeasement from his lips regarding applying cost of living index to the minimum wage rather than eliminating federal involvement in wage determination.

LWW
05-01-2012, 06:00 AM
According to the cabal ... if you oppose dear leader you are a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, suicidal, genocidal, homicidal, dance recital rethuglican that wants to poison the air and water, deprive children f an education and bring about the apocalypse.

eg8r
05-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Yeah, I am not voting for Romney either.

eg8r

LWW
05-01-2012, 08:03 AM
I hear a head about to encode in Secaucus.