PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama knows how we live?

LWW
05-03-2012, 05:59 AM
She probably does require more material to cover that badonkadonk.

$2k dresses, $1k skirts ... and at taxpayer expense on a $4M vacation, even though the first family has a net worth in the millions.

Let the denials, defenses and deflections begin! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2079588/From-2-000-dress-1-000-skirt-Michelle-Obamas-lavish-Hawaii-wardrobe-revealed.html)

Qtec
05-03-2012, 06:12 AM
OMG, this is big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The First Lady is wearing something she bought 3 years ago!!!!!!!!!

Q

Sev
05-03-2012, 06:13 AM
She should wear a burka so as to spare out eyes
Got to be one of the ugliest woman on the planet.

Looks like that could be a reason to support abortion.

LWW
05-03-2012, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Let the denials, defenses and deflections begin! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2079588/From-2-000-dress-1-000-skirt-Michelle-Obamas-lavish-Hawaii-wardrobe-revealed.html) </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG, this is big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The First Lady is wearing something she bought 3 years ago!!!!!!!!!

Q </div></div>

The responses from the o-cult are so predictable that I could write them in advance.

eg8r
05-03-2012, 07:20 AM
I have nothing against Michelle. She is not doing anything any other First Lady would do. Now, my friend has kids in high school and they are upset because Michelle had the cookies removed from their cafeteria at the school. OK, not directly, she did not call the school up and have the cookies removed but I guess the school is deciding to follow some program that she is backing and the kids are upset. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif While I have eaten way more cookies in my life than I should have, I am not totally against removing them from the schools.

eg8r

eg8r
05-03-2012, 07:22 AM
LOL, again you fail to grasp the subject. diablow, made the statement that Ann Romney could never know what the little people are going through because she has $1000 shirts. All lww is doing is showing that this luxury is shared by democrats alike. LOL, again low the stupid bar and still you cannot get over it.

eg8r

LWW
05-03-2012, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have nothing against Michelle. She is not doing anything any other First Lady would do.

eg8r </div></div>

I agree completely.

OTOH I enjoy making our leftist friends prove that they are incapable of fair and balanced judgement.

When it comes to judging a POTUS, the cost of material sed to cover his wife's arse is irrelevant ... Other than to hyper partisan tools.

Qtec
05-03-2012, 08:21 AM
AR has NEVER had a job. She has never wanted for anything.

She has no idea <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what the little people are going through </div></div> !

You say 'little people', I say working class, ie the majority.

Q

Sev
05-03-2012, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AR has NEVER had a job. She has never wanted for anything.

She has no idea <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what the little people are going through </div></div> !

Q </div></div>

I find the term "Working Class" an indication of bigotry.

LWW
05-03-2012, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AR has NEVER had a job. She has never wanted for anything.

Q </div></div>

It's a shame you insist upon living in ignorance.

I can lead you to knowledge, I can't make you think. (http://www.therightscoop.com/rush-reads-1994-ann-romney-interview-which-obliterates-lefts-out-of-touch-narrative/)

LWW
05-03-2012, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AR has NEVER had a job. She has never wanted for anything.

Q </div></div>

I find the term "Working Class" an indication of bigotry. </div></div>

Leftists believe everything is based on class ... you canted have class warfare without class divisions ... the mob of democracy has always hated America because it was founded on the belief of a classless society.

Sev
05-03-2012, 08:38 AM
True.
I sometimes think they would prefer the Class system found in India.

Qtec
05-03-2012, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">neither of us had a job. </div></div>

End of story.

Q

Qtec
05-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Instead of actually working, <span style='font-size: 23pt'>like EVERYBODY else</span>, they <span style='font-size: 20pt'>'<u>sold off stock</u> a little at a time'</span>, LOL

Yeah, we all have to do that when times are hard???????????

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
05-03-2012, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">neither of us had a job. </div></div>

End of story.

Q </div></div>

Yes ... your claim has been proven to be a lie.

eg8r
05-03-2012, 09:25 AM
LOL, sorry qtip but this thread is a miserable failure on your part.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fellow commenter Sharon argued: 'While I hate the way she dresses, I must admit that the cost of her clothing is her own affair and none of ours. Taxpayers are not paying for her wardrobe the last I heard.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...l#ixzz1tovtPqwH (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2079588/From-2-000-dress-1-000-skirt-Michelle-Obamas-lavish-Hawaii-wardrobe-revealed.html#ixzz1tovtPqwH)
</div></div>

Some people may not realize there are low-end millionaires, and then there are really rich people. The former are not the latter.

Low-end millionaires may buy bling and designer duds, and have a nice home. What they cannot buy is multiple million-dollar plus homes with fleets of cars at each location.

The Obamas are relatively new at the low-end millionaire status, dating from the autobiography book sales. The Romneys were comfortably rich from way back, even cashing in part of their investment portfolio back when they were students. Then they became very rich, decades ago.

As between the two couples, the Obamas had their times with relatively little money, and struggles with money, requiring both parents work. The Romneys, not so much (not at all, apparently).

So, which couple knows the kinds of financial struggles average people may have? The richie rich couple, or the middle class couple that made a smallish fortune not more than 10 years ago in their adult lives? Is this a joke? Or just poor propaganda?

eg8r
05-03-2012, 11:25 AM
How is it that such a simple subject can befuddle lefties so easily. The issue really has nothing to do with the money they have or have had while growing up, earned or inherited. Diablow made a post that strictly mentioned ONLY the fact that Ann wore a shirt that cost $1000 and by that very fact she cannot possibly know how the poor feel or what they are going through. All these other posts are merely pointing out there are other people, including those from the left, that wear $1000 shirts who also make the same claims.

Your understanding of what is actually being discussed and your propensity to completly ignore it is a joke.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Right, says the guy who puts cookies in the classroom in his reply!

By comparison, my post was entirely on point of the subject of THIS THREAD, in which DV or his point about Anne Romney doesn't appear.

On a board on which perhaps half the replies are non-sequitur changes of topic, you choose me to criticize, because I posted on topic, when you did not?

That's rich, in a wholly different way, there!

As to DV's comment, it would be one bit of evidence, insufficient to establish what he claims, but backed up by all the evidence one would need to establish that claim.

If the topic here was the insufficiency of that one data point, I would agree. It doesn't appear to be the topic here, however.

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Leftists believe everything is based on class ... you canted have class warfare without class divisions ... the mob of democracy has always hated America because it was founded on the belief of a classless society.

A classless society where only white landowners could vote? Where over half the society (the women) were wholly disenfranchised, and all the African-Americans of the day were likewise disenfranchised, and far worse? And I left out the treatment of the natives, who were also evidently in the wrong class to receive decent treatment, let alone equal treatment under the law.

Musta got your history from brother Huckabee's history cartoons. (Psst! Hey! Those are CARTOONS!)

eg8r
05-03-2012, 01:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right, says the guy who puts cookies in the classroom in his reply!
</div></div>Yep, that was right after I said I have nothing against Michelle. I don't see any problem with her wearing her $1000 shirts and talking about the poor. Since the others mentioning here were only doing so to point out how ridiculous diablow's post was I decided add in that her work in making school food more healthy has started to hit close to home.

So in one post I addressed Michelle's shirt and the fact that some of her efforts to make our children's school food healthier is here in Orlando. Not too bad.

eg8r