PDA

View Full Version : Meet Americas White Democrat Cherokee.

Sev
05-03-2012, 06:53 AM
She better find proof or she may get scalped. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Warren: My Grandfather Had High Cheekbones 'Like All the Indians Do'</span>
http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/20120502/71dcbc_wra.jpg
Speaking to a reporter on a local news station in Boston, Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts cited her ancestor's "high cheekbones" (quoting an aunt) as evidence of her Native American heritage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uegqTj3SHO4&feature=player_embedded
Earlier today, the Harvard law professor explained that she listed herself as "Native American" on school directories in the past so she could meet others "who are like I am." Genealogists have been unable to verify that Warren is descended from Native Americans, despite her claims.

Warren is running closely with her opponent, incumbent Republican senator Scott Brown, according to the RealClearPolitics poll average.

eg8r
05-03-2012, 07:44 AM
OK, all of this has nothing to do with anything other than maybe the woman is a liar like Obama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Earlier today, the Harvard law professor explained that she listed herself as "Native American" on school directories in the past so she could meet others "who are like I am." Genealogists have been unable to verify that Warren is descended from Native Americans, despite her claims.
</div></div>If the Harvard law professor really thinks she listed herself as "Native American" to meet others then he is not being very honest with those who listen to him. She posted she is native american in hopes to get special access. Be that entrance to the university, scholarships/grants, etc. It was certainly NOT to meet others.

eg8r

LWW
05-03-2012, 08:52 AM
This is but another example of leftists using race for profit.

That a truly needy native American might have missed out on an education because of her is truly disturbing.

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, all of this has nothing to do with anything other than maybe the woman is a liar like Obama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Earlier today, the Harvard law professor explained that she listed herself as "Native American" on school directories in the past so she could meet others "who are like I am." Genealogists have been unable to verify that Warren is descended from Native Americans, despite her claims.
</div></div>If the Harvard law professor really thinks she listed herself as "Native American" to meet others then he is not being very honest with those who listen to him. She posted she is native american in hopes to get special access. Be that entrance to the university, scholarships/grants, etc. It was certainly NOT to meet others.

eg8r </div></div>

There is no evidence I've seen she ever listed this in applications to higher education, or in job applications, nor any evidence she received affirmative action treatment as a result.

If you know something to the contrary, please share!

Besides, people think they know their heritage because they were told that from their parents or older relatives as children (as Warren says she heard that from an aunt). Which may or may not be factual, but then it would be an honest mistake in the second generation based on information and belief, and neither a lie nor a scam.

Oddly, among the best authorities to settle the facts of geneology would be the LDS, which has a strong specialty ability in this field for doctrinally important reasons. So let's ask the Mormons. Seriously.

eg8r
05-03-2012, 11:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no evidence I've seen she ever listed this in applications to higher education, or in job applications, nor any evidence she received affirmative action treatment as a result.

If you know something to the contrary, please share!
</div></div>Unlike yourself, I am just commenting on what was quoted. I also seriously doubt you have ever even looked for "evidence" you just merely typed away and hit submit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which may or may not be factual, but then it would be an honest mistake in the second generation based on information and belief, and neither a lie nor a scam.
</div></div>I love how you flip flop on the simplest things hinging merely on whether there is a (D) or an (R) at the end of their name. Sure, if a (D) does this it is merely a "mistake". If an (R) does this it is a lie. Very funny to watch you lefties dance around. But you are right, without knowing it, the Harvard law professor could be telling a little "untruth".

eg8r

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 12:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She posted she is native american in hopes to get special access. Be that entrance to the university, scholarships/grants, etc. It was certainly NOT to meet others.
</div></div>

It's one thing to be an ass-clown. Another thing altogether to feign amnesia about claiming facts one cannot possibly know. (Or are they really the same?) But good move, covering up your indefensible affirmative claim as to what it was, and what it 'certainly' was not.

eg8r
05-03-2012, 01:03 PM
LOL, and there you go. You have stooped to the bottom when made to look like a fool. I am not sure it suits you but if that is what you want that is what you get.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 01:58 PM
'Looking a fool' is clearly in the eyes of the beholder. No mirrors in your house?

Stretch
05-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I like Warren and think she has a bright future. It's a testament to her growing base and close race against Scott Brown that these smear jobs are starting to pop up. I can smell the fear in some Republican corners. St.

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Good call there, Stretch.

They already whip-sawed their attacks from 'she's a radical OWS 99% out to get the rich!' to 'she's a rich bitch herself, how hypocritical!!!' From 'she'll destroy the banks!' to 'she's in bed with the banks.'

Not to worry with their audience, however, who will fail to understand that 180 degree opposite attacks cannot both be true at the same time, anyway.

The other funny part of that race is that Scott Brown, once the TParty darling, early on blew up his TP support, by voting to allow a vote by voting for cloture, although on a bill he eventually voted no on. Within literally a month or so of taking office, I heard some TPrs state, 'I'll never donate to that guy again.' So he's going to the financial services sector for his campaign monies, which the TPrs allegedly hate as much as the OWS guys.

Well, at least her opponents scared off Obama from appointing her to that financial oversight board. Stupid is not always wholly ineffective, if backed with enough WS money and by recruiting enough mental eunuchs who lack certain frontal lobe functions.

eg8r
05-03-2012, 04:54 PM
OK, hold on, we have heard here on the board that everyone hates Scott Brown and he was on his way out before even entering. Now we are hearing it is a close race? How on earth is it a close race other than the fact that all those opposed to Scott Brown were probably only the people here on the forum saying it.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Same way he got elected in the first place-- big money from out of state. Cf: Scott Walker

Disgraceful, but effective.

Sev
05-03-2012, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Warren and think she has a bright future. It's a testament to her growing base and close race against Scott Brown that these smear jobs are starting to pop up. I can smell the fear in some Republican corners. St. </div></div>

Browns another Rino.
It was just nice to see the Dems lose the seat of Ted the murderer Kennedy to a republican.

Sev
05-03-2012, 09:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same way he got elected in the first place-- big money from out of state. Cf: Scott Walker

Disgraceful, but effective. </div></div>

So are black panthers at all the polls with clubs enforcing who people are told to vote for??

eg8r
05-03-2012, 11:02 PM
LOL, then you are basically telling us that the people are just plain stupid. Sure they fall for the ads in the beginning but then they had to endure his time and now have opportunity to vote him out. Oh wait, all this money floods in and those people who have hated Brown are now watching new ads and voting Brown back in? They completely ignore everything that pissed them off all this time and vote for him again?

LOL, the more I see from you lately the more I give those voters credit over anything you have been providing lately.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-04-2012, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Warren and think she has a bright future. It's a testament to her growing base and close race against Scott Brown that these smear jobs are starting to pop up. I can smell the fear in some Republican corners. St. </div></div>

Browns another Rino.
It was just nice to see the Dems lose the seat of Ted the murderer Kennedy to a republican. </div></div>

So I take it you must think that Laura Bush is a murderer as well? And that all accidents, are actually murder?

G.

Gayle in MD
05-04-2012, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Warren and think she has a bright future. It's a testament to her growing base and close race against Scott Brown that these smear jobs are starting to pop up. I can smell the fear in some Republican corners. St. </div></div>

She is great! Too bad, that as in all really good possibilities for American consumers, republicans demonzed her to the point that she couldn't head up the amazing organization for comsumre protection, which she had carved out for our country's best interests.

Typical Republican obstructionism, if it is good for the Dems, and good for the country as well, they will smash it to pieces.

That's why the job creation has been held down, for Republican political gains. Looks as though it may all blow up in their faces. I surely hope so.

G.

Sev
05-04-2012, 08:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Warren and think she has a bright future. It's a testament to her growing base and close race against Scott Brown that these smear jobs are starting to pop up. I can smell the fear in some Republican corners. St. </div></div>

Browns another Rino.
It was just nice to see the Dems lose the seat of Ted the murderer Kennedy to a republican. </div></div>

So I take it you must think that Laura Bush is a murderer as well? And that all accidents, are actually murder?

G. </div></div>

Apples and oranges.
The drunken sod cared more about himself than attempting to save Mary Joes life

So you defend Kennedy's actions???

Kennedy was no better than OJ.

Qtec
05-04-2012, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, then you are basically telling us that the people are just plain stupid. <span style="color: #000099">Something you have repeated time and time again. Have you forgotten?</span> Sure they fall for the ads in the beginning but then they had to endure his time and now have opportunity to vote him out. Oh wait, all this money floods in and those people who have hated Brown are now watching new ads and voting Brown back in? They completely ignore everything that pissed them off all this time and vote for him again?<span style="color: #000099"> Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh</span>

LOL, the more I see from you lately<span style='font-size: 23pt'> the more I give those voters credit over anything you have been providing lately.</span>

eg8r </div></div>

So you give these brainless voters more credit than SoFla??????

You don't know what you are saying any more.

Do you have any guns at home?

Q

Soflasnapper
05-04-2012, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same way he got elected in the first place-- big money from out of state. Cf: Scott Walker

Disgraceful, but effective. </div></div>

So are black panthers at all the polls with clubs enforcing who people are told to vote for?? </div></div>

Of course, but by 'all the polls' you mean 'that one black precinct' and by 'with clubs' you mean 'one club,' and nobody told anyone who to vote for.

Wait, wait! Nope (changing my answer). There's an injunction against them doing that (even what I said, let alone what you said).

Qtec
05-04-2012, 09:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The drunken sod cared more about himself than attempting to save Mary Joes life </div></div>

The drunken Bush had the chance to serve in action and declined.

This is an undisputed FACT!

Q

Soflasnapper
05-04-2012, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, then you are basically telling us that the people are just plain stupid. Sure they fall for the ads in the beginning but then they had to endure his time and now have opportunity to vote him out. Oh wait, all this money floods in and those people who have hated Brown are now watching new ads and voting Brown back in? They completely ignore everything that pissed them off all this time and vote for him again?

LOL, the more I see from you lately the more I give those voters credit over anything you have been providing lately.

eg8r </div></div>

I wonder how many election cycles you've been through?

A guy with a problematic record in office attempts to get re-elected using a lot of ads attacking his opponent as unqualified, or totally unacceptable, radical even-- someone who doesn't 'share our values.' If he has a lot of money early, he tries to define the relatively lesser known opponent in a frame he creates.

(Cf: the failed president George W. Bush's re-election strategy: the swiftboat attacks on Kerry, the attacks on Kerry's wife and his/their wealth, he looks French, voted for it before he voted against it, etc.)

Or just look at how Mitt's messaging against his rivals this primary season went. He's obviously a flawed candidate with a very mixed record, by the lights of the base (or really, any observer), which kept alive and leading a series of not-Romneys. Did his ideas and better agenda win those primaries, or was it his 10-1 and more edge in ad expenditures, which were relentlessly negative about his key opponents?

LWW
05-04-2012, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The drunken sod cared more about himself than attempting to save Mary Joes life </div></div>

This is an undisputed <s>FACT!</s> LIE!

Q </div></div>

I fixed that for you.

Soflasnapper
05-04-2012, 09:24 AM
True. He declined to serve in action before it was an option. In writing, actually, as is well known.

Gayle in MD
05-04-2012, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Warren and think she has a bright future. It's a testament to her growing base and close race against Scott Brown that these smear jobs are starting to pop up. I can smell the fear in some Republican corners. St. </div></div>

Browns another Rino.

G. </div></div>

Apples and oranges.
The drunken sod cared more about himself than attempting to save Mary Joes life

So you defend Kennedy's actions???

Kennedy was no better than OJ.
</div></div>

Not true.

He attempted to get her out. Additionally, Laura Bush heard that boy's parents sobbing just behind the curtain over their dead son's body, and didn't have the decency to call to them and tell them she was sorry.

Mary Joe's parents, ended up living in a mansion. Why? Because no judge had to tell Ted Kennedy to do what was the decent thing to do.

An accident, isn't murder, and clearly, it was an accident, and as he said, he panicked. He admitted using poor judgement.

And, the conditions prevailing, car under dark water...were far from Laura's, failing to give the right-of-way, on a bright moonlite night!

I have never heard her take responsibility for what she did, it is always about her own pain.

Both were guilty of gross negligence, and poor judgement, however, I have yet to find any record of Laura Bush, ever even showing up in court! Connections? Was there a fix? Anyone else would have been in court on manslaughter charges.

Additionally, Laura, made no effort to pay those people for the loss and suffering of losing their son.

Both incidents should be a lesson to folks about drinking and driving, one that W. apparently missed.

G.

Sev
05-04-2012, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The drunken sod cared more about himself than attempting to save Mary Joes life </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Did Bush drive off a bridge and leave a woman to drown in his car?

Sev
05-04-2012, 11:21 AM
A little song for our Cherokee Squaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoWto09Oyg

eg8r
05-04-2012, 11:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The drunken Bush had the chance to serve in action and declined.
</div></div>Darn where were you when Clinton was doping it up and avoiding the action?

eg8r

eg8r
05-04-2012, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder how many election cycles you've been through?
</div></div>If I told you would that change the fact that people do not have guns pointed to their heads when they go in to the voting booth and vote for the guy they just had and hated the entire time? Wake up buddy, if they vote him in again it means all you idiots here who said his constituents hated him had no idea what really was going on.

eg8r

eg8r
05-04-2012, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something you have repeated time and time again. Have you forgotten?</div></div>Why would you think I have forgotten what I have said in the past when the question was directed at someone else? Again, quit opening the hole in your face and proving what type of idiot you really are.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
05-04-2012, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The drunken sod cared more about himself than attempting to save Mary Joes life </div></div>

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

No, but he did kill his baby. Or rather, paid for the killing of his baby (didn't do it personally). So there's that. Paying instead of doing. Gets him off the hook right there.

Sev
05-04-2012, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The drunken sod cared more about himself than attempting to save Mary Joes life </div></div>

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

No, but he did kill his baby. Or rather, paid for the killing of his baby (didn't do it personally). So there's that. Paying instead of doing. Gets him off the hook right there. </div></div>

So your saying Bush hired an assassin. Funny I dont ever remember hearing that.

Soflasnapper
05-04-2012, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder how many election cycles you've been through?
</div></div>If I told you would that change the fact that people do not have guns pointed to their heads when they go in to the voting booth and vote for the guy they just had and hated the entire time? Wake up buddy, if they vote him in again it means all you idiots here who said his constituents hated him had no idea what really was going on.

eg8r </div></div>

And if Obama gains his re-election by going negative on Romney with some hundreds of millions of dollars instead of arguing for the quality of his record in office, you will then admit the people always supported him, and those who said he was doing a terrible job and was being rejected by the people, were wrong?

Somehow I doubt that.

GHW Bush trailed Dukakis by over 10 points coming out of their respective nomination conventions, until Lee Atwater 'stripped the bark off the little runt' and 'made Willie Horton his running mate.' (Atwater's own descriptions).

LWW
05-05-2012, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The drunken Bush had the chance to serve in action and declined.
</div></div>Darn where were you when Clinton was doping it up and avoiding the action?

eg8r </div></div>

That's different ... Clinton is a godking.

DiabloViejo
05-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Yes we all worship Bill every Sunday at the Clintonista Temple! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-06-2012, 04:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The drunken Bush had the chance to serve in action and declined.

eg8r </div></div>

That's different.

To the left Clinton was a god king and not subject to scrutiny.

Gayle in MD
05-06-2012, 07:35 AM

eg8r </div></div>

You mean George Bush? Clinton never used cocaine. Bush refused to answer the question, just like his Da Da, and John Boehner, refused to answer questions about their mistresses. And Bush refuses to answer any questions about his pregnant girlfriend, and he abortion.

Clinton tried pot in his youth. So what! Forty million Americans plus, smoke pot.

Bush was a cokehead, and a drunk, for most of his life, cokehead, according to his college friends, and even after college.

IOW, you have no point, as usual.

Most people do not consider Pot, to be DOPE, in fact, only a DOPE would suggest otherwise.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-06-2012, 08:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She posted she is native american in hopes to get special access. Be that entrance to the university, scholarships/grants, etc. It was certainly NOT to meet others.
</div></div>

It's one thing to be an ass-clown. Another thing altogether to feign amnesia about claiming facts one cannot possibly know. (Or are they really the same?) But good move, covering up your indefensible affirmative claim as to what it was, and what it 'certainly' was not. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
In some ways, this is an almost perfect illustration of what has happened to the "right." A refusal to acknowledge scientific reality; and a brutalist style of public propaganda that focuses entirely on guilt by the most extreme association.</div></div>

Andrew Sullivan.

I may not always agree with him about everything, but with this description, he covered the entire radical Republican Party. The nutjob fringe, IS the party, now.

G.

LWW
05-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Yet another statement by Elizabeth Warren. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoWto09Oyg&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something you have repeated time and time again. Have you forgotten?</div></div>Why would you think I have forgotten what I have said in the past when the question was directed at someone else? Again, quit opening the hole in your face and proving what type of idiot you really are.

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

Sev
05-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Making a squaw squawk!!
But wait. If shes not a squaw... .

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/25/docume...er-as-minority/ (http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/25/documents-likely-contradict-warrens-claim-of-not-knowing-harvard-promoted-her-as-minority/)
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Documents likely contradict Warren’s claim of not knowing Harvard promoted her as minority</span>

Embattled Massachusetts senate candidate Elizabeth Warren has argued over the last several weeks that she didn’t know Harvard has been promoting her as a Native American minority.

But in a damaging Friday front-page story in the Boston Globe, http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/05...REHM/story.html (http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/05/24/federal-documents-indicate-harvard-repeatedly-reported-elizabeth-warren-native-american/OZdiCFhjx5CCH3Es0sREHM/story.html) the newspaper cites documents and sources showing that Harvard not only listed her that way for six years, but the school likely obtained that information from Warren herself.

The paper reported that “for at least six straight years during Warren’s tenure, Harvard University reported in federally mandated diversity statistics that it had a Native American woman in its senior ranks at the law school. According to both Harvard officials and federal guidelines, those statistics are almost always based on the way employees describe themselves.”

It was revealed about four weeks ago that Warren — at an early stage of her career —was listed as an American-Indian minority in legal publications. She has admitted to describing herself as Native American in certain situations to meet others of the heritage, but has denied knowledge of Harvard using that information to promote her.

Warren has also struggled to prove her claims of American Indian ancestry, other than saying she knows of it through family lore. Critics have accused her of claiming minority status in the past to gain an unfair advantage when applying for jobs.

On Thursday, Warren appeared frustrated that reporters in Massachusetts asked her for proof of her minority claims. It was her first public appearance in more than a week.

She tried dodging the questions at first, but when pressed about why she once claimed minority status but doesn’t identify that way anymore, she responded: “I have answered these questions. I am going to talk about what’s happening to America’s families.”

Soflasnapper
05-25-2012, 11:27 AM
A dead Indian pinto horse you're flogging here.

Since the 'issue' arose, Warren is up 8 points, and tied or within 1 point of Brown, who has far larger name recognition in the state. Or at least so I read a day or two back.

Sev
05-25-2012, 12:03 PM
My suspicion is that she is going to lose.

Soflasnapper
05-25-2012, 12:36 PM
She might. But not over this 'issue.' Not gaining traction, despite the concerted efforts to flog the dead horse.

Sev
05-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Its always cumulative. Its just another piece of information that will be in the back of peoples minds.

eg8r
05-27-2012, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A dead Indian pinto horse you're flogging here.
</div></div>LOL, kind of you like you arguing about Bush not revealing his DUI skeleton?

eg8r

eg8r
05-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Oh what a crock of BS. The lefty idiots on this board have been telling us that Brown was going to be kicked out after a year and that every person in the state hated him. Now you are already throwing up lame excuses like she will lose because she did not gain traction? What a joke.

eg8r

Sev
05-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Dont forget they are now saying the Walker recall is a dry run for November. The Democrats have pulled their adds. I would imagine their internal polling is not good.