PDA

View Full Version : Part Three - Who do you want to see?

MinnesotaSlim
10-01-2002, 10:18 AM
If Hollywood were to every make another movie based after The Hustler and The Color of Money, who would you like to see in it. Paul Newman would have to return, period. Cruise? I don't know.

Who could play the next promising young player?
What if it was a woman this time?

I don't know but Sandra Bullock would look mighty good holding a cue...

Let me know what you think.

Slim

Lester
10-01-2002, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MinnesotaSlim:</font><hr> If Hollywood were to every make another movie based after The Hustler and The Color of Money, who would you like to see in it. Paul Newman would have to return, period. Cruise? I don't know.

Who could play the next promising young player?
What if it was a woman this time?

I don't know but Sandra Bullock would look mighty good holding a cue...

Let me know what you think.

Slim <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Ben Afleck is hot right now. If it's a woman ---- Jennifer Feratti &lt;sp&gt; gets my vote. She's got the skills, and she looks great holding a cue. ***Lester***

Rich R.
10-01-2002, 10:32 AM
If you want a woman to play the young player roll, there are several in the WPBA that would make great choices, and they can play too. How about Angel Paglia for one.
Rich R.

Cueless Joey
10-01-2002, 10:41 AM
I'd like to see HBO make a 4 hr. bio-pic on Keith's life.
It might cost 10 million dollars. Add a few grand if they use real booze. lol
Keith's had a colored life albeit kinda sad.
Making a movie version of Playing Off The Rail might not be a bad idea. Great comedy material. Woody Harleson plays Tony. Anybody can play David.
A second sequel to The Hustler should be like a country song. Eddie loses his wife, truck and all his money. He makes a giant comeback. Wins the first million dollar tournament. The movie should be a "flashback" movie just like the tennis movie The Player. The movie opens up showing the intensity before the final of a historic match. Then it flashbacks between games to the story leading to Eddie's great demise and comeback. He wins it of course on a hill-hill match with a 3-rail kick ala Efren.

Paul_Mon
10-01-2002, 12:20 PM
Matt Damon and Charlize Theron would match up great with Paul Newman and Gene Hackman. Throw in a couple of legitimate players with character ala Strickland, McCreadie and you've got a movie IMO.

Paul Mon

James B
10-01-2002, 07:14 PM
Buster Poindexter and Tom Waits.