PDA

View Full Version : Warren has proof, now will the attacks stop?

Soflasnapper
05-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Of course not.

From Politico's story:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Warren, who says she has ties to the Delaware and Cherokee tribes, had little evidence to back up her claim until a genealogist produced an 1894 document Monday showing her great-great-great-grandmother is listed as Cherokee, making her 1/32nd Native American.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/75903_Page2.html#ixzz1trMaaHjL
</div></div>

eg8r
05-03-2012, 10:57 PM
LOL, good for her. Wasn't there that guy that produced Obama's birth certificate and proved it was a giant convoluted mess? I am sure you accept that experts opinion also. Oh wait, silly me that would be an (R) sponsored investigation finding a (D) being untruthful. Surely that is all the info you need to discount it.

eg8r

nAz
05-04-2012, 03:41 AM
why should they stop,,, this is politics most politicians cant have an honest debate with out trying to smear their opponents or insulting them (reminds me of this board).
this prof will not be enough.the machine will keep pounding her till November, and her backers will have to do the same thing.

LWW
05-04-2012, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course not.

From Politico's story:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Warren, who says she has ties to the Delaware and Cherokee tribes, had little evidence to back up her claim until a genealogist produced an 1894 document Monday showing her great-great-great-grandmother is listed as Cherokee, making her 1/32nd Native American.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/75903_Page2.html#ixzz1trMaaHjL
</div></div> </div></div>

Please tell me you aren't seriously saying this exonerates her?

LWW
05-04-2012, 04:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, good for her. Wasn't there that guy that produced Obama's birth certificate and proved it was a giant convoluted mess? I am sure you accept that experts opinion also. Oh wait, silly me that would be an (R) sponsored investigation finding a (D) being untruthful. Surely that is all the info you need to discount it.

eg8r </div></div>

Here is the general consensus opinion of the left in one east to follow image:

http://granitegrok.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Zimmerman-WarrenComparison.png

llotter
05-04-2012, 05:54 AM
The only valid test is how well she can hold her liquor and I bet she will pass.

Gayle in MD
05-04-2012, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why should they stop,,, this is politics most politicians cant have an honest debate with out trying to smear their opponents or insulting them (reminds me of this board).
this prof will not be enough.the machine will keep pounding her till November, and her backers will have to do the same thing. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> (reminds me of this board).
</span> </div></div>

AS I always say, Politics is a dirty business, but when it comes to Republicans, it's a filthy, dirty business.

G.

Isn't that the truth!

Qtec
05-04-2012, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why should they stop,,, this is politics<u> most politicians cant have an honest debate </u>with out trying to smear their opponents or insulting them (reminds me of this board). </div></div>

Most Republican politicians you mean! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Q

Qtec
05-04-2012, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, good for her. </div></div>

What a Flip-Flpper you are. You called her a liar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <u>quote </u>.....OK, all of this has nothing to do with anything other than maybe the woman is a liar like Obama
If the Harvard law professor really thinks she listed herself as "Native American" to meet others then he is not being very honest with those who listen to him. She posted she is native american <span style='font-size: 23pt'>in hopes to get special access. </span>Be that entrance to the university, scholarships/grants, etc. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>It was certainly NOT to meet others.

eg8r</span> </div></div>

LMFAO. What a dork.

Q

eg8r
05-04-2012, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a Flip-Flpper you are. You called her a liar.
</div></div>LOL, you are correct. That is the difference between you and I, I can admit when I made a mistake. You are such a douchebag. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now in being 1/32 native american or whatever it is, I still stand by the reasons stated for her identifying herself as native american. She was out to get something for nothing, plain and simple and it had nothing to do with the stated reason of "meeting people like herself". I will even take that back if you can show me examples in her daily life, post college, where she has actively sought others of native american descent. The important part of all of this is the part you quoted and bolded starting with the word MAYBE. Now get your dictionary out and see if you can't find yourself a definition. If you use the word three times today it will be yours to use forever.

eg8r

Qtec
05-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Flippity-Flop.

Flippity-Flop.

LOL

Do you know how much water 'maybe' holds?

NOTHING. Its the same as when Fox says 'some people say'.................

Q......get real

eg8r
05-04-2012, 08:12 AM
LOL, sorry qtip but you failed miserably on this one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
05-04-2012, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know how much water 'maybe' holds?

NOTHING. Its the same as when Fox says 'some people say'.................
</div></div>Just the same as when qtip says, "The fact is..."

eg8r

Qtec
05-04-2012, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a Flip-Flpper you are. You called her a liar.
</div></div>LOL, you are correct. That is the difference between you and I, I can admit when I made a mistake. You are such a douchebag. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif<span style="color: #3333FF">Total BS and its for all to see!

You SAY you are wrong, but then go on to qualify that you were really not wrong at all?

HERE IT IS!</span>

Now in being 1/32 native american or whatever it is, I still stand by the reasons stated for her identifying herself as native american. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>She was <u>out to get somethin</u>g for nothing, plain and simple and it had nothing to do with the stated reason of "meeting people like herself".</span> I will even take that back if you can show me examples in her daily life, post college, where she has actively sought others of native american descent. The important part of all of this is the part you quoted and bolded starting with the word MAYBE. Now get your dictionary out and see if you can't find yourself a definition. If you use the word three times today it will be yours to use forever.

eg8r </div></div>

Classy................NOT

Q

eg8r
05-04-2012, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Total BS and its for all to see!

You SAY you are wrong, but then go on to qualify that you were really not wrong at all?

HERE IT IS!
</div></div>LOL, again it is an elementary comprehension problem you are having. I was wrong (apparently, no real proof yet) stating she wasn't native american. I was correct in stating why she mentioned it on the applications. LOL, haven't you learned yet that it is better to leave people thinking you are stupid instead of opening your mouth and proving it?

eg8r

Qtec
05-04-2012, 08:23 AM
You think you are sooooooooo smart.

Under oath.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I was wrong</span> <span style='font-size: 23pt'>(apparently, no real proof yet)</span> </div></div>

Do you see ANY contradiction in these two statements...?

This should be fun. <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Bring it on Big Guy</span>,

I'm tired of your insults..time to show you up for the moron you really are.

Q

Gayle in MD
05-04-2012, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think you are sooooooooo smart.

Under oath.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I was wrong</span> <span style='font-size: 23pt'>(apparently, no real proof yet)</span> </div></div>

Do you see ANY contradiction in these two statements...?

This should be fun. <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Bring it on Big Guy</span>,

I'm tired of your insults..time to show you up for the moron you really are.

Q </div></div>

He is ONLY here, to agitate and irritate.

He has no interest whatsoever in debating, nor in possibly learning something from others who post about things which he clearly knows nothing about.

Additionally, didn't you know? Eh8tr is a mind reader! He knows exactly what was in Ms. Warren's mind so many years ago.

Hell, he thinks knows exactly what the country of Iran, is thinking.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

Soflasnapper
05-04-2012, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course not.

From Politico's story:

Please tell me you aren't seriously saying this exonerates her? </div></div>

Unless Sheriff Joe's document expert disputes the 19th century document as forged, sure, it exonerates her from inventing a non-existent Amerindian heritage.

As there is no evidence that she received any admission or hiring on the basis of affirmative action, no exoneration is required there, yet, until and unless that shows up.

eg8r
05-04-2012, 11:28 AM
There is no contradiction at all. I am admitting I was wrong even though I haven't been shown any proof. That goes to say, without any proof I am willing to accept the version of the story sofla is pitching. Hello McFly, quit opening your mouth. All you continue doing is proving how dumb you are.

As far as you being tired of the insults, tough crap. You earn everything you have received.

eg8r

LWW
05-05-2012, 10:53 AM
You can't blame Q any more than you can blame any other parrot.

DiabloViejo
05-05-2012, 02:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't blame Q any more than you can blame any other parrot. </div></div>

So says the head right wing parrot! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/9/7/7/8/8/4/Right-Wing-Parrot-18892225219.jpeg

Qtec
05-06-2012, 03:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>There is no contradiction at all.</u> I am admitting I was wrong even though I haven't been shown any proof.</div></div>

Yeah right!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That goes to say, without any proof I am willing to accept the version of the story sofla is pitching. </div></div>

So, on the basis of no proof at all you call EW a liar and imply that she has achieved her status through deception.

Then, again on the basis of no proof at all you change your mind...a huge Flip-Flop!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If the Harvard law professor really thinks she listed herself as "Native American" to meet others then he is not being very honest with those who listen to him. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>She posted she is native american in hopes to get special access.</span> </div></div>

Any proof for that?

Did she need it?

This is your typical GOP attack shoot the messenger...and you lapped it up.

Q.

LWW
05-06-2012, 04:54 AM
The evidence has been posted.

You have obediently ignored it.

Your masters are happy with that.

Nothing new.

eg8r
05-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Yes dillhole it was a flip flop. Not sure we need to go over this again but like I said that is the difference between you and I. I am willing to admit when I am wrong. You are too stupid to recognize it.

Now, as far as her needing the special access, yes that proof has already been posted. She is the only person on that staff that did not go to a top 10 school. She is also the only one, or one of two in all Ivy league schools to not go to a top 10 school. That validates the fact that she needed special access. Based on her intellect and schooling she had not chance of getting that position.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-07-2012, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes dillhole it was a flip flop. Not sure we need to go over this again but like I said that is the difference between you and I. I am willing to admit when I am wrong. You are too stupid to recognize it.

Now, as far as her needing the special access, yes that proof has already been posted. She is the only person on that staff that did not go to a top 10 school. She is also the only one, or one of two in all Ivy league schools to not go to a top 10 school. That validates the fact that she needed special access. Based on her intellect and schooling she had not chance of getting that position.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> She is also the only one, or one of two in all Ivy league schools to not go to a top 10 school. That validates the fact that she needed special access. Based on her intellect and schooling she had not chance of getting that position.

</div></div>

LMAO! Now that's what I call convoluted thinking in spades!

So you spoke with her back then, LMAO!

Another emotional conclusion based on wishes, and no facts.

G.

Qtec
05-07-2012, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, as far<span style='font-size: 14pt'> as her needing the special access, yes that proof has already been posted.</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>She is the only person on that staff <u>that did not go to a top 10 school.</u></span> She is also the only one, or one of two in all Ivy league schools to not go to a top 10 school. That validates the fact that she needed special access. <span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>Based on her intellect and schooling she had not chance of getting that position.</u>

eg8r</span> </div></div>

What a total plonker you really are. LOL

She's too dumb to get in to Harvard<span style='font-size: 26pt'> but SMART enough to TEACH there for 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In 1977, while working out of her home, Warren was contacted by Rutgers-Newark and asked to fill an open teaching position, which she accepted. Shortly thereafter, she moved with Jim to Texas, where she began a full-time teaching position at the University of Houston Law Center. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s she taught law at several universities throughout the country, while ramping up her research into bankruptcy and middle-class personal finance.[8] In a 2007 interview, Warren spoke of the experience that led her to devote her career to work that would eventually lead her to become an authority on the economic pressures facing the American middle class. In 1978 Congress had passed a law that made it easier for companies and individuals to declare bankruptcy and Warren decided "to set out to prove they were all a bunch of cheaters... I was going to expose these people who were taking advantage of the rest of us". However, she instead found that the vast majority of those in bankruptcy courts were from hardworking middle-class families: people who had lost their jobs or had family breakups or illnesses that had wiped out their savings. "It changed my vision," she said.[4]

According to her CV, she taught at the Rutgers School of Law–Newark (1977–78), the University of Houston Law Center (1978–83), the University of Michigan (visiting, 1985), and the University of Texas School of Law (1981–87). She also worked as a research associate at the University of Texas at Austin (1983–87). She joined the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1987, where she became the William A Schnader Professor of Commercial Law in 1990. <span style='font-size: 26pt'>She joined Harvard Law School in 1992 as the Robert Braucher Visiting Professor of Commercial Law, and began a permanent position as the Leo Gottlieb Professor of Law in 1995.</span>[14]</div></div>

What a moron you are sometimes!

Q.....

eg8r
05-07-2012, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's too dumb to get in to Harvard but SMART enough to TEACH there for 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!
</div></div>You don't know that she was smart enough to teach there. She got her job for reasons completely unrelated to her intelligence. LOL, this is when facts aren't your friends so you will act like they are not facts at all.

eg8r

eg8r
05-07-2012, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>Why are you ignoring the facts?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-07-2012, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>Why are you ignoring the facts?

eg8r </div></div>

One thing is for sure, Eh8ter, no one has to ignore any FACTS in your posts! There aren't any at all, ever!

LMAO!

eg8r
05-07-2012, 09:05 AM
But they were there along with a thread containing them. Which goes to show, you don't read before running your mouth.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-07-2012, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But they were there along with a thread containing them. Which goes to show, you don't read before running your mouth.

eg8r </div></div>

You made accusations against Warren that you cannot prove:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't know that she was smart enough to teach there. She got her job for reasons completely unrelated to her intelligence. LOL, this is when facts aren't your friends so you will act like they are not facts at all.

</div></div>

Back them up!

You can't, and you usually don't even try to back up the ridiculous things you write on here, just like in this case.

So you then just attack.

That's all you ever do.

Irrelevant!

G.

eg8r
05-07-2012, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made accusations against Warren that you cannot prove:
</div></div>So then you are calling me gayle? You do this ever time you open your mouth.

As far as backing up my statements, the facts in the thread do just fine. If you refuse to accept them then it further proves your denial of reality and what is really going on in the world around you.

eg8r

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made accusations against Warren that you cannot prove:
</div></div>So then you are calling me gayle? You do this ever time you open your mouth.

As far as backing up my statements, the facts in the thread do just fine. If you refuse to accept them then it further proves your denial of reality and what is really going on in the world around you.

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But they were there along with a thread containing them. Which goes to show, you don't read before running your mouth.

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:05 PM

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no contradiction at all. I am admitting I was wrong even though I haven't been shown any proof. That goes to say, without any proof I am willing to accept the version of the story sofla is pitching. Hello McFly, quit opening your mouth. All you continue doing is proving how dumb you are.

As far as you being tired of the insults, tough crap. You earn everything you have received.

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

LWW
05-15-2012, 02:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course not.

From Politico's story:

OOPSY! (http://networkedblogs.com/xFddK)

Leftists still love mythology.

Soflasnapper
05-15-2012, 02:46 PM
It wasn't a myth, it was an apparently erroneous report, only recently debunked.

It was not a myth that Jupiter had 12 moons, but rather, at one time the state of the art claim from science, that has since required revision.

The knowledge of most of us about our ancestry comes from our family traditions (until as of the advent of Ancestry.com kinds of consumer customer ability to do geneology).

There is no doubt that this claim was something Warren got from her family, and she repeated it in good faith. It was not a lie, a witting recitation of claims she knew were false. She was not the one who put forward the evidentiary claim that has turned out to be inaccurate.

cushioncrawler
05-15-2012, 05:00 PM
A full and proper debunking would inklood proof of the negativ.
Karnt be dunn.
How do we know that an injun didnt root her greatgreatgranny.

DNA tests would be proof. The only proof aktually.
mac.

LWW
05-16-2012, 04:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasn't a myth, it was an apparently erroneous report, only recently debunked

</div></div>

So ... Claiming publicly that this was "PROOF" without anyone on Earth having the slightest actual proof that the supposed "PROOF" exists doesn't amount to the "PROOF" being a myth?

The general definition of a myth is something which is believed in spite of no actual reason to believe in it.

Ace it, you were played like Perlman plays a Strad ... and you embraced the lie without question.

Will you now denounce the lies and the liars?

Soflasnapper
05-16-2012, 09:08 AM
I relied on the newspaper report of the genealogist's statement being accurate, just as you now are relying on the reports you have read being accurate, neither of us having any personal knowledge.

Such reliance doesn't always work out, but it's wrong to consider such reports 'a myth,' as the reports really existed-- just data points, subject to revision or reversal.

As to what Warren believes, that is family lore, another kind of report that is not unreasonable to believe, and which may yet prove to be accurate. Absence of proof is not proof that no proof may yet be forthcoming, just that perhaps the evidence adduced to date was wrong. Or maybe it wasn't.

The alleged APPLICATION for marriage having included the mention of Cherokee heritage IS MISSING. That doesn't mean it didn't exist-- if it is missing, it did exist. What did it say? WE DON'T KNOW.

LWW
05-16-2012, 11:33 AM
The Obamedia pulling this from the ether at a convenient time is suspicious.

The idea that they finally admit they never had it is far more credible.

cushioncrawler
05-16-2012, 05:31 PM
How do we know that an injun didnt root her mummy.
How do we know that an injun didnt root her granny.
How do we know that an injun didnt root her greatgranny.
How do we know that an injun didnt root her greatgreatgranny.
mac.

cushioncrawler
05-16-2012, 05:32 PM
How do we know that her greatgreatgreatgranny woznt a kidnapped paleface.
mac.

cushioncrawler
05-16-2012, 05:35 PM
How do we know that her mummy or granny or greatgranny or greatgreatgranny wernt adopted.
And, they did liv near a reservation.
mac.