PDA

View Full Version : How to counter the right wingers on NPR

DiabloViejo
05-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Don't reply to any of their posts because when you do it bumps their noxious bullsh*t back to the top. So instead, just post two or more additional pro progressive threads and watch their posts sink to obscurity on the second then third page of NPR.

When they attack your posts, it's good, because it bumps you back to the the top, and gives you, and us, an excellent chance to counter their BS and expose them for the scum that they really are.

BTW since LWW berates us for being disciples of Alinsky (while all the same time using Alinsky's tactics against us) why don't we all actually read Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and study it till we have it nailed down and use it against him and his douchebag coterie? After all, turnabout is fair play! I mean, f*ck it he's never going to stop accusing us, so let's actually step it up and use Alinsky's rules!

The objective should be to tick them off so that they have to resort to logical fallacies and vile attacks. Thus they wind up exposing themselves to our readers as the rabid, uncouth, fascist dogs that they are!

JohnnyD
05-05-2012, 12:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts because when you do it bumps their noxious bullsh*t back to the top. So instead, just post two or more additional pro progressive threads and watch their posts sink to obscurity on the second then third page of NPR.

When they attack your posts, it's good, because it bumps you back to the the top, and gives you, and us, an excellent chance to counter their BS and expose them for the scum that they really are.

BTW since LWW berates us for being disciples of Alinsky (while all the same time using Alinsky's tactics against us) why don't we all actually read Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and study it till we have it nailed down and use it against him and his douchebag coterie? After all, turnabout is fair play! I mean, f*ck it he's never going to stop accusing us, so let's actually step it up and use Alinsky's rules!

The objective should be to tick them off so that they have to resort to logical fallacies and vile attacks. Thus they wind up exposing themselves to our readers as the rabid, uncouth, fascist dogs that they are!

</div></div>This appears to be an announcement of a call to discourse.This is not what this forum is intended for.Help each other in the game of billiards playng and everyday life and people will listen.We must all work as one for true harmony.
Jesus loves you all.

DiabloViejo
05-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the bump, and thanks for the stupidity you displayed in your response. I appreciate it!

Please keep up the good work.

Buddha loves you and all of of your multiple personalities, LWW, JohnnyD, SecaucusFatty, Sybil!

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.5744757.5768/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

LWW
05-05-2012, 07:35 AM
He is simply admitting that the perverse ideology of leftist fascist political thought will crumble at the slightest exposure to reality.

It is quite typical of leftist cabals to join in intellectual circle jerks to defend each of their fragile psyches from exposure to non regime approved thoughts.

Pray for them JohnnyD.

DiabloViejo
05-05-2012, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is simply admitting that the perverse ideology of leftist fascist political thought will crumble at the slightest exposure to reality.

It is quite typical of leftist cabals to join in intellectual circle jerks to defend each of their fragile psyches from exposure to non regime approved thoughts.

Pray for them JohnnyD. </div></div>

Hee-hee! Talking to yourself again huh! Bwahaha! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

"Intellectual circle jerk" what a hoot. Is that something like what you and your multiple personalities plus the rest of the usual gang of right wing curmudgeons did here, and then on AZ? Of course one could hardly call your rabid pack an "intellectual" circle jerk (more like a "embittered ignorant automatons marching in lockstep" circle jerk).

What's the matter Krusty? Are you mad that someone sees right thru you and your tactics and is willing to turn the tables on you with the same? Yeah baby! Alinsky--he's not just for right wingers anymore. Thanks for turning us on to him. I ordered my copy yesterday.

BTW if anyone wants their own copy, here is the link to Amazon, where you can get a paperback copy for under $10:
http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Saul-Alinsky/dp/0679721134

And in the meantime here are Alinsky's 13 Rules :

1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

2. Never go outside the experience of your people.

3. Whenever possible, go outside of the experience of the enemy.

4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.

7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.

12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Cx0fMEM3OR4/S9ioRVPjOVI/AAAAAAAAAYg/sSrbKGtME1s/s1600/Alonski+GOP.jpg

LWW
05-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Well you are hoist by your own petard quite frequently.

llotter
05-05-2012, 03:17 PM
bump

DiabloViejo
05-05-2012, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bump </div></div>

Thanks! I appreciate your bumping the thread back up! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
05-06-2012, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bump </div></div>

Thanks! I appreciate your bumping the thread back up! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
In some ways, this is an almost perfect illustration of what has happened to the "right." A refusal to acknowledge scientific reality; and a brutalist style of public propaganda that focuses entirely on guilt by the most extreme association. </div></div>

Andrew Sullivan explains why countering Right Wingers is un-necessary, lol.

Who cares what they think they think!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

LWW
05-06-2012, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts ...

</div></div>

Yet you and your queen both lack the testicular/ovarian fortitude to follow your own advice.

But, in your defense, you are but a simple troll and can't help yourself.

llotter
05-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Conservatives like to quote the Founders and the liberals like to quote the likes of Sullivan and implement Marxist policies.

Gayle in MD
05-06-2012, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Conservatives like to quote the Founders and the liberals like to quote the likes of Sullivan and implement Marxist policies. </div></div>

Sullivan is a libertarian, FYI.

I have posted far more quotes from our Founders, than you have.

Another irrational, irrelevant attack post.

Maybe you should read this book. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The Republican Brain: The Science of Why They Deny Science--and Reality

Bestselling author Chris Mooney uses cutting-edge research to explain the psychology behind why today’s Republicans reject reality—it's just part of who they are.
From climate change to evolution, the rejection of mainstream science among Republicans is growing, as is the denial of expert consensus on the economy, American history, foreign policy and much more. Why won't Republicans accept things that most experts agree on? Why are they constantly fighting against the facts?

Science writer Chris Mooney explores brain scans, polls, and psychology experiments to explain why conservatives today believe more wrong things; appear more likely than Democrats to oppose new ideas and less likely to change their beliefs in the face of new facts; and sometimes respond to compelling evidence by doubling down on their current beliefs.

Goes beyond the standard claims about ignorance or corporate malfeasance to discover the real, scientific reasons why Republicans reject the widely accepted findings of mainstream science, economics, and history—as well as many undeniable policy facts (e.g., there were no “death panels” in the health care bill).
Explains that the political parties reflect personality traits and psychological needs—with Republicans more wedded to certainty, Democrats to novelty—and this is the root of our divide over reality.
Written by the author of The Republican War on Science, which was the first and still the most influential book to look at conservative rejection of scientific evidence. But the rejection of science is just the beginning…
Certain to spark discussion and debate, The Republican Brain also promises to add to the lengthy list of persuasive scientific findings that Republicans reject and deny.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1118094...ASIN=1118094514 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1118094514/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=chriscmooneyc-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=1118094514)

Sev
05-06-2012, 05:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts because when you do it bumps their noxious bullsh*t back to the top. So instead, just post two or more additional pro progressive threads and watch their posts sink to obscurity on the second then third page of NPR.

</div></div>

Wow.
History repeats itself.
How many times is this now????

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot65-1.gif
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gif

eg8r
05-06-2012, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts because when you do it bumps their noxious bullsh*t back to the top.</div></div>What a wuss. LOL, this is your Guide for the Idiots. Don't fret, gayle had one also and even she doesn't follow her own advice. I do think it is funny that with all your spamming of the board you cannot figure out that it is you pushing your own crap to the bottom.

eg8r

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts because when you do it bumps their noxious bullsh*t back to the top.</div></div>What a wuss. LOL, this is your Guide for the Idiots. Don't fret, gayle had one also and even she doesn't follow her own advice. I do think it is funny that with all your spamming of the board you cannot figure out that it is you pushing your own crap to the bottom.

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

Gayle in MD
05-11-2012, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts ...

</div></div>

Yet you and your queen both lack the testicular/ovarian fortitude to follow your own advice.

But, in your defense, you are but a simple troll and can't help yourself. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
</span> </div></div>

Gayle in MD
05-11-2012, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts ...

</div></div>

But, in your defense, you are but a simple troll and can't help yourself. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>[Sev] Knock knock
[LWW] Who's there?
[Sev] Argyle
[LWW] Argyle who
[Eric.] We get it, Chuckles."Our guy will..."
[Sev] Are Gayle never learns.
[Eric.] hilarious. good one, chuckles
[Sev
[Sev] I win.
[Sev] 500,130 to 18,366
[LWW] Don't pick on the mentally challenged ...
[Sev] I thought it was a challenge to be mental???
[LWW] To some folks it just comes easy.
[Sev] Born to it aye?
[LWW] It makes me think of argyle.
[Sev] Looks like one go Gayles threads experienced a failure.
[Sev] AZRepub NEONAZI MORMAN TPer Kills Self & 5 Others
[Sev] by Gayle in MD
[Sev] OH there it is.
[Sev] That was odd.

Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
</span> </div></div>

hondo
05-11-2012, 06:39 AM
Gayle, avoid any confrontations with Larry Wilson ( LWW) and see if admin will punish him as they said. That's really all you can do.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2012, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, avoid any confrontations with Larry Wilson ( LWW) and see if admin will punish him as they said. That's really all you can do. </div></div>

That is what I have done since I returned. He continues with the accusations and personal attacks.

I've ignored them for weeks now. There are quite a few more than those I highlight here.

I am trying to remind him of what the moderator told us both.

I have him back on ignore now.

And to some of my friends, I appreciate your e-mails, pointing out to me his continuing attacks, but I ask that no more of them be copied and sent to me, as I intend to leave this matter to the moderator, and would really rather not see anything else that he writes about me.

Love,

G.

eg8r
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is what I have done since I returned.</div></div>Well until today when you could not control yourself and you started following him around with your copy/paste.

eg8r

ugotda7
05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthr...true#Post384619 (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=384619&Searchpage=1&Main=36330&Words=ugotda7&topic=0&Search=true#Post384619)

LWW
05-11-2012, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is what I have done since I returned.</div></div>Well until today when you could not control yourself and you started following him around with your copy/paste.

eg8r </div></div>

Say it ain't so eg, say it ain't so.

LWW
05-11-2012, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=384619&Searchpage=1&Main=36330&Words=ugotda7&topic=0&Search=true#Post384619

</div></div>

Strangely enough, SF can't seem to help himself.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2012, 04:42 PM

</div></div>

My friend, I know you will enjoy this. It is right on the money!

http://theinterroblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/how-to-argue-like-right-winger.html

LWW
05-11-2012, 06:25 PM
I am being shadow posted just like te good old days.

hondo
05-11-2012, 08:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts because when you do it bumps their noxious bullsh*t back to the top.</div></div>What a wuss. LOL, this is your Guide for the Idiots. Don't fret, gayle had one also and even she doesn't follow her own advice. I do think it is funny that with all your spamming of the board you cannot figure out that it is you pushing your own crap to the bottom.

eg8r </div></div>

More personaL attacks!

LWW
05-12-2012, 05:32 AM
4 posts from Fats alias, 3 from you and 6 from another leftist member ... as evidence that you will ignore the thinking class.

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 01:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, avoid any confrontations with Larry Wilson ( LWW) and see if admin will punish him as they said. That's really all you can do. </div></div>

That is what I have done since I returned. He continues with the accusations and personal attacks.

I've ignored them for weeks now. There are quite a few more than those I highlight here.

I am trying to remind him of what the moderator told us both.

I have him back on ignore now.

And to some of my friends, I appreciate your e-mails, pointing out to me his continuing attacks, but I ask that no more of them be copied and sent to me, as I intend to leave this matter to the moderator, and would really rather not see anything else that he writes about me.

Love,

G.

</div></div>Stop lying love and accept the truth.

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 01:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't reply to any of their posts because when you do it bumps their noxious bullsh*t back to the top.</div></div>What a wuss. LOL, this is your Guide for the Idiots. Don't fret, gayle had one also and even she doesn't follow her own advice. I do think it is funny that with all your spamming of the board you cannot figure out that it is you pushing your own crap to the bottom.

eg8r </div></div>

More personaL attacks! </div></div>
Hondo how could you have been an effective teacher?Learn to love not hate.The STOLEN VALOR ACT-read up on it.Seek out the truth.The truth will set you free.
STOP causing trouble here.Please.

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 01:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am being shadow posted just like te good old days. </div></div>
Excellent post sir.Perhaps the hondo cross should make an appearance.I am sorry for all the problems these 3 or 4 hooligans cause you.This is a wonderful forum.The evildoers and fading in life.Long live LWW and his peaceful ways.

JohnnyD

LWW
05-13-2012, 05:34 AM
Hey have nothing in their arsenal but hate.