PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent Goes Off Again!

DiabloViejo
05-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Right wing media hero Ted "I shat in my pants and peed in them for weeks to avoid the draft." Nugent, goes off again!

Ted Nugent Flies Into A Rage During CBS Interview, Threatens To ‘F*ck’ Female CBS Producer (VIDEO)
May 4, 2012
By Stephen D. Foster Jr.
Addicting Information (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/04/ted-nugent-cbs-interview-crazy/)

Ted Nugent really needs to learn the art of keeping one’s mouth shut. Not even a month removed from telling gun nuts at a National Rifle Association rally that they should have shot Democrats and President Obama and must “chop their heads off in November, Nugent flew into a rage in an interview with CBS reporter Jeff Glor.

CBS’ This Morning’s Jeff Glor asked Nugent if the Romney campaign had a problem with his NRA comments. Nugent said that the Romney campaign has expressed nothing but support for him after the outrageous remarks. “Stay on course, Ted,” the Romney campaign reportedly told Nugent. “Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing.”

Nugent accused liberals of misinterpreting his NRA remarks, denying that they were a threat against anybody. Glor pointed out that Nugent isn’t a moderate, and that’s when Nugent went off the deep end. After claiming that he’s a “loving man” and “nice guy,” Nugent made sexual comments to Glor and a nearby female CBS producer.

“Call me when you sit down across from someone who has more families with dying little boys and girls who get a call to take them on their last fishing trip in life! Call me when you meet someone who does that more than I do because that’s really moderate! In fact, you know what that is? That’s extreme! I’m an extremely loving, passionate man! And people who investigate me honestly — without the baggage of political correctness — ascertain the conclusion that I’m a damn nice guy! And if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I’ll suck your f***ing d*ck!”

After offering Glor some man-on-man action, Nugent then threatened to “f*ck” a female CBS producer, turning to her and screaming “Or fu*k you! How’s that sound?”

Here’s the video:
CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57427792/ted-nugent-explodes-at-notion-hes-not-a-moderate/?tag=exclsv)

Nugent later claimed that a kidney stone caused him to lash out and apologized for his remarks. Considering the many outrageous things Nugent has said since he became a conservative mouthpiece, it’s highly doubtful that his tantrum during the interview was anything but purposeful and sincere. Seriously, Mitt Romney is really proud to have this guy as a supporter? Sounds like Nugent and Romney both need to get their heads examined.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/6/5/0/0/9/7/Nugent-Draft-Dodger-74871079857.jpeg

LWW
05-05-2012, 07:31 AM
How pathetic ws that.

llotter
05-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Nugent writes a column in the Washington Times quite often and I find myself in agreement almost every time. He is a serious writer who relishes being politically incorrect and I admire that.

Here is a list of them so you can judge for yourself:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/opinion/nugent/

LWW
05-05-2012, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nugent writes a column in the Washington Times quite often and I find myself in agreement almost every time. He is a serious writer who relishes being politically incorrect and I admire that.

Here is a list of them so you can judge for yourself:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/opinion/nugent/ </div></div>

Odd how our resident thugocrats weren't the least bit upset by Obama's many calls for violence.

DiabloViejo
05-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Hey LWW, did you poop and pee in your pants for three weeks in order to avoid the draft too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

BTW rumor has it that lloter has Nugent's poop and pee encrusted "draft dodging" pants on display in a frame on his wall as a tribute to this "great American patriot". Can you shed any light on this odoriferous matter for us?

DiabloViejo
05-05-2012, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How pathetic ws that. </div></div>

Yeah, I agree, Ted is pretty frigging pathetic! (And so are you!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Nugent- The Vietnam Draft Dodger-he literally sh*t his pants! (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=620_1334862997&comments=1)

eg8r
05-06-2012, 05:57 PM
LOL, why would you ask that question, are you looking to add more people to your little club?

eg8r

DiabloViejo
05-06-2012, 06:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, why would you ask that question, are you looking to add more people to your little club?

eg8r </div></div>

Nah, I served my time in the Marine Corps (voluntarily enlisted and honorably discharged). No crapping in my pants for me, I leave that sort of thing to the professionals on the right! When and where did you serve, junior? BTW I hear you enjoy the occasional "Cleveland Steamer" from LWW! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
05-06-2012, 06:27 PM
LOL you are the first Marine I have heard of that spent his time pissing and crapping his pants. Worse yet you seek out others like yourself for your little club. Sick!

eg8r

DiabloViejo
05-07-2012, 12:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL you are the first Marine I have heard of that spent his time pissing and crapping his pants. Worse yet you seek out others like yourself for your little club. Sick!

eg8r </div></div>

OMG you are so weak! Is this the best you could come up with?
Dude, you are pathetic! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
05-07-2012, 01:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL you are the first Marine I have heard of that spent his time pissing and crapping his pants. Worse yet you seek out others like yourself for your little club. Sick!

eg8r </div></div>

Dude, you are pathetic! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

It is sad.

hondo
05-07-2012, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL you are the first Marine I have heard of that spent his time pissing and crapping his pants. Worse yet you seek out others like yourself for your little club. Sick!

eg8r </div></div>

Not only that but it made no sense. Anybody who has followed the thread knew you were talking about Nugent.
One has to wonder if eg really is as stupid as he comes across.
eg, johnny d., bobroberts, pooltchr, slide rule, lotter, all took the short bus to school. But eg may be the slowest of the bunch. And THAT is really saying something! WOW! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Qtec
05-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Ted is just the same as the RW fakes. All for war as long as HE doesn't have to fight in it.

Q

eg8r
05-07-2012, 07:58 AM
LOL, I did not come up with it, you did. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
05-07-2012, 08:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not only that but it made no sense. Anybody who has followed the thread knew you were talking about Nugent.
</div></div>LOL, just like when I was talking honduh the fat sweaty thigh boy I was referring to you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif LOL, you are just pissed because no one listens to your whining, not even the lefties. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
05-07-2012, 08:02 AM
LOL, kind of like that Rep we had on the board for a while who was actually in Iraq when you guys did everything you could to run him out of here. All the lefty weenies talk about how they respect our soldiers and then they call him a liar as he speaks from the front lines.

eg8r

Qtec
05-07-2012, 08:04 AM
I bet you were a bully when you were at school because that is basically what you do now.

NO CONTENT, just personal attacks.

Are you really so <u>vacant</u>?

Q....look it up up.

eg8r
05-07-2012, 08:06 AM
LOL, you can continue to bet, just make sure it is on money of which you legally paid your taxes, hypocrite.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-07-2012, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL you are the first Marine I have heard of that spent his time pissing and crapping his pants. Worse yet you seek out others like yourself for your little club. Sick!

eg8r </div></div>

It is sad. </div></div>

I agree, pathetic! Perfect description.

G.

Soflasnapper
05-07-2012, 10:51 AM
He's taking advice from a kidney stone? Better than a talking dog, I suppose.

hondo
05-07-2012, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet you were a bully when you were at school because that is basically what you do now.

</div></div>

I'll take that bet. I bet he was a big pussy.
Shall we place our bets on Paypal?
Not quite sure how we would prove it. Like most of the cyber bullies he would be scared to meet the folks he insults.
Only one I would be hesitant to bitch slap is yugo.
He's young, big, gun crazy, half nuts, and, unlike the rest of these bigmouths, actually served his country in combat.
I'd actually respect him if he'd quit being such an asshole.
I just ignore him.
Might avoid Sev also. He's gun crazy and downright wack. All he talks about is killing people.

Larry Wilson looks nothing like the fake picture ho posted on AZ. A little skinny nerd who lives with his mother and draws a welfare check,or so I've heard. Can't prove that. Johnny D. ratted him out and we can't believe that guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
05-07-2012, 02:44 PM
I actually partied one time with Ted Nugent. I had just gotten out of the service. He had a group called The Amboy Dukes who had had a hit called "Journey to the Center of the Mind."
They were just passing through Clarksburg and stopped at a bar in Glen Elk called The Morocco Club.
He was funny, obnoxious, and charming.
Told the story of some rich guy in Ann Arbor who had a castle sent over from England stone by stone and put it on the highest hill in the city. Died soon after and Amboy Dukes took their royalty monies and bought it.
Nugent wouldn't let anybody else talk. Every time they'd start he's say, 'Let me tell this story." He said it was great. Said the band and "their bitches" ran arond the castle naked half the time.
They bought the beer. My buds and them got royally drunk.

He's telling the truth about the drugs though. I offered to share a joint and he said that he never did drugs. Ever. Didn't believe in it.

I liked him but being a bigmouth extrovert myself, wouldn't want to be around him much. Hard to get a word in.

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you can continue to bet, just make sure it is on money of which you legally paid your taxes, hypocrite.

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not only that but it made no sense. Anybody who has followed the thread knew you were talking about Nugent.
</div></div>LOL, just like when I was talking honduh the fat sweaty thigh boy I was referring to you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif LOL, you are just pissed because no one listens to your whining, not even the lefties. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

hondo
05-07-2012, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL you are the first Marine I have heard of that spent his time pissing and crapping his pants. Worse yet you seek out others like yourself for your little club. Sick!

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

Soflasnapper
05-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Nugent was ok in the Amboy Dukes, and that song's feedback riff was killer (for the day). Since those days, meh.

hondo
05-07-2012, 05:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nugent was ok in the Amboy Dukes, and that song's feedback riff was killer (for the day). Since those days, meh. </div></div>

Yeah, I agree.

Sid_Vicious
05-08-2012, 10:04 PM
"He's telling the truth about the drugs though. I offered to share a joint and he said that he never did drugs. Ever. Didn't believe in it."

It's about time he smoked and relaxed. This guy is too wired up. sid

Soflasnapper
05-09-2012, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nugent was ok in the Amboy Dukes, and that song's feedback riff was killer (for the day). Since those days, meh. </div></div>

Yeah, I agree. </div></div>

Ok, less personal attacks and more agreement, then! LOL!

hondo
05-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Never had a problem with Sid. I try to be nice to every decent person on this forum.

LWW
05-09-2012, 04:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ... being a bigmouth extrovert myself ... </div></div>

More personal attacks.

hondo
05-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Why not bring your alter ego back so I can leave? All it will take is one post by him (you0 and I'm gone.

ugotda7
05-09-2012, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet you were a bully when you were at school because that is basically what you do now.

</div></div>

Not quite sure how we would prove it. Like most of the cyber bullies he would be scared to meet the folks he insults.
He's young, big, gun crazy, half nuts, and, unlike the rest of these bigmouths, actually served his country in combat.
I just ignore him.
Might avoid Sev also. He's gun crazy and downright wack. All he talks about is killing people.

Larry Wilson looks nothing like the fake picture ho posted on AZ. A little skinny nerd who lives with his mother and draws a welfare check,or so I've heard. Can't prove that. Johnny D. ratted him out and we can't believe that guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Come on Hondo, I thought we were past all of the negative feelings. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Sid_Vicious
05-11-2012, 10:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never had a problem with Sid. I try to be nice to every decent person on this forum. </div></div>

I can't follow what's being said here. Hondo and I have always been cool. Did I miss something? sid

JohnnyD
05-12-2012, 12:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=eg8r]LOL you are the first Marine I have heard of that spent his time pissing and crapping his pants. Worse yet you seek out others like yourself for your little club. Sick!

eg8r </div></div>

Not only that but it made no sense. Anybody who has followed the thread knew you were talking about Nugent.
One has to wonder if eg really is as stupid as he comes across.
eg, johnny d., bobroberts, pooltchr, slide rule, lotter, all took the short bus to school. But eg may be the slowest of the bunch. And THAT is really saying something! WOW! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif [/Hondo shame,shame,shame.Hondo being mean spirited again towards our wonderful members.Paster says we must continue to pray so the devil will leave you alone.Pastor says that you probably suffer from short man syndrome.Jesus loves you hondo but you need alot of work.
You don't know this but everyday on LWW face book these same people you continue to try to send down the devils way are the ones praying for you in our prayer hour.
The truth Hondo is all that people want.Pastor says to seek and reach out and accept the truth.

JohnnyD
05-12-2012, 12:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet you were a bully when you were at school because that is basically what you do now.

</div></div>

I just ignore him.

Larry Wilson looks nothing like the fake picture ho posted on AZ. A little skinny nerd who lives with his mother and draws a welfare check,or so I've heard. Can't prove that. Johnny D. ratted him out and we can't believe that guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Wellwell well looks like lil poor hondo is caught in another lie.

Hondo i never rat on a board member let alone the greatest there has ever been.
You hate LWW and many others because they EXPOSED You.

Why hondo did you pm me for homosexual ses?This greatly disturbed me.Plus all the filthy languange that you are using in your posts,you just never learn.The type of person you are you need Jesus.
You gave up Jesus long ago to do the devils work.
The cursing and terrible things you say i find it very hard to belive that you wrere a teacher..The thinks you say about sex,drugs and women are off the wall and all od this by a 25 year school teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jesus help this man he has the devil inside of him and he is begging for help.This hondo creature has been doing this for too long.Please in the name of JESUS look over this man that needs you..

JohnnyD
05-12-2012, 01:07 AM
[quote=hondo]Why not bring your alter ego back so I can leave? All it will take is one post by him (you0 and I'm gone. [/quote
I have been watching and praying for you hondo.A person pm'd me and stated that you are filled with hate.That you are vicioussly attacking other great forum members.
Jesus loved you but you do not care.Because of your lifestyle you are destined for thr devil.
We pray that you never harmed any of your school children with the terrible language that you always use.

JohnnyD
05-12-2012, 01:09 AM

Who ratted you out about STOLEN VALOR?

The STOLEN VALOR ACT.

</div></div>

I just ignore him.

JohnnyD
05-12-2012, 01:13 AM

Sure you would take that bet!BUT!YOU wouldn't pay it.
You need help fom th Lord Jesus.
STOLEN VALOR ACT.

WHY HONDO WHY? STOLEN VALOR ACT.

</div></div>

I just ignore him.

JohnnyD
05-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Shame Shame Shame Hondo.Do i have to post that nasty pm you snet to me and now i wonder how many others.You know the one about personal man sex with new members? I thouthe all the prayers in prayer hour would help you but no,they have not.
I sure hope you were and honset teacher.,BUT the disgusting filth that you post makes me realize that you are a waste.

OH and hondo The truth is your friend.Tell the truth for once in your pathetic life.STOLEN VALOR ACT.

JohnnyD
05-12-2012, 01:31 AM
[quote=hondo]Why not bring your alter ego back so I can leave? All it will take is one post by him (you0 and I'm gone. [/quote
I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU HONDO.JESUS LOVES YOU.
PM me and we can pray together.Jesus loves you.
Your friend in piece.
JohnnyD

LWW
05-12-2012, 04:20 AM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=eg8r]More personal attacks! </div></div>

LWW
05-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Be careful JohnnyD ... hondo is known to hang with some pretty racist folks.

LWW
05-12-2012, 04:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shame Shame Shame Hondo.Do i have to post that nasty pm you snet to me and now i wonder how many others.You know the one about personal man sex with new members?
</div></div>

IMHO JohnnyD, you probably should repost it again.

hondo
05-12-2012, 06:03 AM
Hell, I can't follow it either, Sid, and I'm the one who wrote it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
05-12-2012, 06:07 AM
Thanks, Larry Wilson, for bringing your Christian hit man back.
I'm gone for a while.

Seven straight posts from your alter ego, all personal attacks directed at me, followed by 2 from you praising him...."as evidence that you will ignore the thinking class."

LWW
05-12-2012, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Larry Wilson, for bringing your Christian hit man back.
I'm gone for a while.

Seven straight posts from your alter ego, all personal attacks directed at me, followed by 2 from you praising him...."as evidence that you will ignore the thinking class." </div></div>

JohnnyD speaks with conviction.

If you seek peace with him I suggest you speak to him directly.

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 12:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be careful JohnnyD ... hondo is known to hang with some pretty racist folks. </div></div>
Well LWW,hondo is seeking out others to use.Just like the terrible PM he sent to me requesting a sinful sexual act.
The man is evil.I pity anyone that has contact with him.I thought a school teacher would have better standards.
LWW you have tried dozens upon dozens of times to befriend him.Each time he has turned on you like a serpent.
I pray that evildoer can be saved.
Bless you LWW
Also a very Happy Mothers day to your loved ones.Jesus loves them all.
Your friend.

JohnnyD

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 12:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell, I can't follow it either, Sid, and I'm the one who wrote it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
Your mind is clouded by all the drugs and alcohol that you have done.Plus the lying involving the STOLEN VALOR ACT.
As evil that you are you are still invited to the prayer hour that we have.IF an hour is too much to work to give to the Lord even a minute would be nice.
Always remember hondo that Jesus loves you.YOU have acted very evil while on this earth and continue to mock the Lord.
TELL THE TRUTH hondo.Be forgiven.
The truth will make you free.
Sincerly your friend in Christ.
Calm down and accept his peace.
Your friend always.

JohnnyD

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 12:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Larry Wilson, for bringing your Christian hit man back.
I'm gone for a while.

Seven straight posts from your alter ego, all personal attacks directed at me, followed by 2 from you praising him...."as evidence that you will ignore the thinking class." </div></div>
Will you recreate "Hondo's Waterloo"? You should spend alot of time meditating about your welfare.The truth will set you free.Seek the truth.The truth is there for you.You will be absolved when you accept the truth.
All in prayer now may Jesus help this lowely wretched sinful soul.Bring him back to reality so that he will love his fellow human beings and not be bigoted and disruptful.AMEN.

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 01:11 AM
I'm gone for a while.

While you are gone may you find the truth.The truth when accepted will give you the peace that you so struggle for.
You have short mans syndrome,but believe in Jesus and you will scale new heights.
While out celebrating the anniversay of your latest "waterloo" and relaxing might i suggest some wonderful Absolut Vodka no more than 16 ounces per night.Then endulge yourself with 8-10 ounces of Godiva chocolates.Perhaps even your pituitary gland will thank you.
Remember prayer always.
IF you need anything please PM me.I have tried to help thru pm's before so you know i am here for you.
Now go in peace my friend knowing that Jesus loves you.
Your friend always.

JohnnyD

DiabloViejo
05-13-2012, 02:10 AM
JohnnyD, oh JohnnyD! Jesus loves you, and he revealed to me that special cross he wants you to bear. JohnnyD, I have this knowledge of God's will for you will you take up the trial? Jesus wants you to forego bathing, showering, in short..any form of bodily hygiene. He wants you to remain in the same clothes, and he wants you to defecate and urinate in your pants. And he wants you to do this for a mere three weeks JohnnyD! He wants you to do this because he loves you JohnnyD, and he wants you to share in the passion of the Nuge. Do it, JohnnyD, do it for me and above all..do it for Jesus because he loves you JohnnyD, he really, really loves you!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/180001_10150089543825885_550735884_6306676_2546567 _n.jpg

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 02:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, oh JohnnyD! Jesus loves you, and he revealed to me that special cross he wants you to bear. JohnnyD, I have this knowledge of God's will for you will you take up the trial? Jesus wants you to forego bathing, showering, in short..any form of bodily hygiene. He wants you to remain in the same clothes, and he wants you to defecate and urinate in your pants. And he wants you to do this for a mere three weeks JohnnyD! He wants you to do this because he loves you JohnnyD, and he wants you to share in the passion of the Nuge. Do it, JohnnyD, do it for me and above all..do it for Jesus because he loves you JohnnyD, he really, really loves you!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/180001_10150089543825885_550735884_6306676_2546567 _n.jpg </div></div>Dr.Diablo Viejo Your peple need you.You must cleanse your mind and body and retuen as before.Many HAVE heard tales of you with the villagers..They say you were once a man of honor and of great courage.many times that they would compare you to the great one ZORRO.Your sword was shinging in the sun.YOU WERE SO HAPPY TO SEE ALL.Many looked up to you when you said that not only where you ZORRO but you wear a fiersom Warrior non other than a MARINE!
Live up to this hpye and be a peaceful person.See the evildoers that constantly try to start trouble.See what kind that hondo is.
The truth will set you free.He will not acceppt the truth.
Jesus loves the DR. do the right thing.MARINE CORPS OOOOOORAH
Your friend in peace always.
PM me for prayer requests.Jesus lovs you.
JohnnyD
Somewher Dr.Diablo Viejo you must het ahold of yourself.

LWW
05-13-2012, 05:20 AM
Another question s why hondo would take his taxpayer supplied check and try to lure Ted Nugent into using illegal drugs.