PDA

View Full Version : lessons anyone

10-01-2002, 12:31 PM
just wanted to let everyone know i am available for lessons next year before the tounament. just kiddding i had a great time at the open everyone i met was nice and the girls were beautiful, i just wanted to thank everyone who played in the tournament for caming and i look forward to the event nest year. oh yea like the open does this mean as a past champion i get free entry for life in the CCB tournament.

thanks again
Killer Break
ROZZ

Lester
10-01-2002, 12:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: killer break:</font><hr> just wanted to let everyone know i am available for lessons next year before the tounament. just kiddding i had a great time at the open everyone i met was nice and the girls were beautiful, i just wanted to thank everyone who played in the tournament for caming and i look forward to the event nest year. oh yea like the open does this mean as a past champion i get free entry for life in the CCB tournament.

thanks again
Killer Break
ROZZ
<hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Nothing like being modest Rozz. ha ha You forget, we've got a whole year to practice up. YOU'RE GOING DOWN BIG GUY!!! Heck, you just show up, I'll pay your entry just to have another shot at you. I enjoyed playing in the tournament and putting faces to all the names. It was great fun. And congratulations Rozz, you played great. ***Lester***

Kato
10-01-2002, 01:20 PM
Sure Killer. The lesson I learn is to never give you a shot. I look forward to my next chance.

Kato

Vicki
10-01-2002, 04:30 PM
Thanks, Rozz, for the great practice before the CCB tournament. You are a really nice guy and a great player. I hope to see you again next year! Congratulations on winning!! You'll go down in the history books as the first ever winner of the first ever CCB tournament!!
Vicki

Cuemage
10-01-2002, 05:02 PM
I need tha last 2!

Tha Cuemage

cueball1950
10-02-2002, 12:05 AM
Hi Paul. Glad to see you made it home. We will just have to ask Brady if you get free entry to the CCB tournament. Glad to see you atleast you made it down there. As you already know. Alot of people from up here say they are going and then Stay home. Glad to see someone from up here down there. See you Wednesday at the Cue......mike

Rich R.
10-02-2002, 04:20 AM
Congratulations on your win Rozz. I'm sorry I only got to say a quick hello to you and didn't have more time to stay and see you play. It is obvious that you play well. That was not an easy group to defeat.
Looking forward to next year, but we'll have to think about the "free entry for life". Maybe just for next year. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Rich R.