PDA

View Full Version : Have they no shame.

LWW
05-06-2012, 11:34 AM
On AZB it has been revealed ... by a hard core leftist no less .. that members of another billiardsdigest frum, almost assuredly this one due to the number of cross forum members, who have been attempting to begin a boycott and harassment campaign against AZB sponsors unless AZB agrees to silence those members who are not sufficiently obedient to the regime.

To those who may have doubted my reports of this forum's cabal launching similar assaults against myself by filing false reports and threatening me with legal actions ... and threatening Steve's business ... well, it all ties inquire well with that timeline.

Shame on any members who have participated in such treacherous acts.

DiabloViejo
05-06-2012, 01:49 PM
LOL! From director Mel Gibson--"The Passion of the LWW" the story of a mentally deranged wing nut who claims martyrdom at the hands of the wicked leftist cabal! Coming soon on FOX! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Not at all.

I refuse to a martyr, unlike your Brodsky who craves it.

That being said ... I point out thuggery wherever it exists, andbthis forum's cabal are proven thugs.

DiabloViejo
05-06-2012, 03:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not at all.

That being said ... I point out thuggery wherever it exists, andbthis forum's cabal are proven thugs. </div></div>

Yeah, yeah, go have another shot of that cheap rot gut rye. It does wonders for your thinking and writing skills! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

BTW, who the hell is Brodsky? And what does he have to do with your crying and wailing like a schoolgirl? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Ahh but don't worry..I called for help for you and they should be arriving shortly! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9uEvd6yHqew/TZvEu8QAPCI/AAAAAAAAAFw/DC1YeIKzyQw/s1600/wambulance.jpg

Stretch
05-06-2012, 05:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not at all.

That being said ... I point out thuggery wherever it exists, andbthis forum's cabal are proven thugs. </div></div>

Yeah, yeah, go have another shot of that cheap rot gut rye. It does wonders for your thinking and writing skills! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

BTW, who the hell is Brodsky? And what does he have to do with your crying and wailing like a schoolgirl? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Ahh but don't worry..I called for help for you and they should be arriving shortly! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9uEvd6yHqew/TZvEu8QAPCI/AAAAAAAAAFw/DC1YeIKzyQw/s1600/wambulance.jpg </div></div>

Poor poor Larry, he must really hate it when his latest outrage is so easily trashed. lol Well done. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2012, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On AZB it has been revealed ... by a hard core leftist no less .. that members of another billiardsdigest frum, almost assuredly this one due to the number of cross forum members, who have been attempting to begin a boycott and harassment campaign against AZB sponsors unless AZB agrees to silence those members who are not sufficiently obedient to the regime.

To those who may have doubted my reports of this forum's cabal launching similar assaults against myself by filing false reports and threatening me with legal actions ... and threatening Steve's business ... well, it all ties inquire well with that timeline.

Shame on any members who have participated in such treacherous acts. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'> Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
</span>

hondo
05-11-2012, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On AZB it has been revealed ... by a hard core leftist no less .. that members of another billiardsdigest frum, almost assuredly this one due to the number of cross forum members, who have been attempting to begin a boycott and harassment campaign against AZB sponsors unless AZB agrees to silence those members who are not sufficiently obedient to the regime.

Shame on any members who have participated in such treacherous acts. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'> Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
</span> </div></div>

Have you read his latest attack on me? I suggested once we meet at the Midtown Loungue in Clarksburg.. A bar that he said he had visited, chatted with the owner and had a nice meal. ( They don't serve food).
I also mentioned a little redneck bar where I live ( no longer in business) where racist remarks were the norm.
He transposed the 2 bars for fear of meeting me. I have told him maybe a hundred times that if he had actually been in the Midtown he would know that was not the little redneck bar. The Midtown is a pool room.
But he repeats the same lie over and over knowing fully well that he is lying. This is why I no longer respond to him.
In his craving to always "win" he will resort to any lowdown chicanery he can.
Sofla and Fats have destroyed him on this forum and all he has left are personal attacks.
Every time he talks big I go to Facebook and look at his profile picture, the real Larry Wilson,not that phony pic he put on AZ, and I roll with laughter.

hondo
05-11-2012, 07:08 AM
His contempt for me is so bad that he has this hired thug, johnny d., who is either Larry Wilson or one of his buds, casual observer, sliderule, bobroberts, cuejoey, etc., to come on here for the sole purpose of attacking me.
What's sad is that johnny poses as a devout Christian while making some of the vilest accusations on his forum. Thus making a mockery of our Lord.
The second he comes on I leave, which is usually after I expose some nonsense Larry Wilson has said that he has no answer for.
My guess is that johnny d. will make an appearance today so this will probably be my last post for a while.
He shows up; I leave. End of story.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2012, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On AZB it has been revealed ... by a hard core leftist no less .. that members of another billiardsdigest frum, almost assuredly this one due to the number of cross forum members, who have been attempting to begin a boycott and harassment campaign against AZB sponsors unless AZB agrees to silence those members who are not sufficiently obedient to the regime.

Admin
</span> </div></div>

Have you read his latest attack on me? I suggested once we meet at the Midtown Loungue in Clarksburg.. A bar that he said he had visited, chatted with the owner and had a nice meal. ( They don't serve food).
I also mentioned a little redneck bar where I live ( no longer in business) where racist remarks were the norm.
He transposed the 2 bars for fear of meeting me. I have told him maybe a hundred times that if he had actually been in the Midtown he would know that was not the little redneck bar. The Midtown is a pool room.
But he repeats the same lie over and over knowing fully well that he is lying. This is why I no longer respond to him.
In his craving to always "win" he will resort to any lowdown chicanery he can.
Sofla and Fats have destroyed him on this forum and all he has left are personal attacks.
Every time he talks big I go to Facebook and look at his profile picture, the real Larry Wilson,not that phony pic he put on AZ, and I roll with laughter. </div></div>

Hondo, I know enough about you to know what a fine person you are.

That's all I can say.

Love,
Gayle

LWW
05-11-2012, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not at all.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9uEvd6yHqew/TZvEu8QAPCI/AAAAAAAAAFw/DC1YeIKzyQw/s1600/wambulance.jpg </div></div>

Poor poor Larry, he must really hate it when his latest outrage is so easily trashed. lol Well done. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

In case you haven't been paying attention ... it appears that someone gas stepped forward to claim responsibility for the conspiracy.