PDA

View Full Version : Another 'gutsy' call by The Moron

llotter
05-07-2012, 09:54 AM
The Moron secretly release enemy back to the battlefield to kill Americans to curry their favor.

Soflasnapper
05-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Interesting, and I hadn't heard of that so far. Maybe because it was a secret?

I recall maybe 700 released from Gitmo, but that was prior to 2009 and by someone else. It was said they also returned to the battlefield in some numbers.

What is it with these American presidents?

eg8r
05-07-2012, 12:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting, and I hadn't heard of that so far. Maybe because it was a secret? </div></div>I love it when you have to walk through the process in front of us till you get to that comfortable feeling that you might know what is being discussed. LOL, it is like watching the hamster running on the wheel in your head.

As far as American presidents releasing these people, it is absolutely wrong. I just wish you had the gall to say the same thing.

eg8r

hondo
05-07-2012, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting, and I hadn't heard of that so far. Maybe because it was a secret? </div></div>I love it when you have to walk through the process in front of us till you get to that comfortable feeling that you might know what is being discussed. LOL, it is like watching the hamster running on the wheel in your head.

As far as American presidents releasing these people, it is absolutely wrong. I just wish you had the gall to say the same thing.

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks!

Soflasnapper
05-07-2012, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting, and I hadn't heard of that so far. Maybe because it was a secret? </div></div>I love it when you have to walk through the process in front of us till you get to that comfortable feeling that you might know what is being discussed. LOL, it is like watching the hamster running on the wheel in your head.

eg8r </div></div>

We're going to have to make an accommodation with the Taliban eventually as the only possible leaders of that country. Sooner would be better than later.

Even the Israelis negotiate and release Palestinian fighters (terrorists, they say) from time to time, amounting to hundreds of such releases over the years.

Why? Because it is in their best interests to do so, in their opinion.

I will admit that I hadn't heard of this before, because I don't usually read the WaPost, and I had been off the internet a couple of days out of town and hadn't read the Drudge link as of when I responded.

You may want to look up what the word 'gall' means, as you've used it incorrectly above.

eg8r
05-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Eh, I probably did use it wrong but you knew what I meant and proved I was correct. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r