PDA

View Full Version : Lorri vs. Kato~~~~~~~~The Bloodbath 2002

Kato
10-01-2002, 01:41 PM
First off ladies and gents. Lorri can play a little pool. I had a hell of a time with that blue circle cue ball and I felt the table was more like 13 feet long. Lorri and I matched up for 9 ball, races to 7 for 15 minute back rubs. Lorri 1 set, Kato 2. Somehow she managed to squeeze 30 minutes out of me though so she ended up breaking even. Thanks honey, do it again next year.

Kato

WesK
10-01-2002, 02:01 PM
Let us not forget when she had that moment of zen and started "channelling Efren".

Kato
10-01-2002, 02:26 PM
Uggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! Sharked again.

Kato

Tom_In_Cincy
10-01-2002, 02:39 PM
Kato..

This must of been the dream you had after the matchup.. Or,, you must have been watching another match.. All I saw was Lorri breaking all the time.. kicking that leg up.. and you just standing there smiling..

10-01-2002, 09:22 PM
What can I say? Kato looked so .......on his knees, I just wanted to keep him there! LOL Just kidding darlin'! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif Actually, after the first set, I started drinking and Kato caught a stroke, but as he remarked earlier in the evening, it's a win-win bet, so who's counting?! Oh, and ladies, our Kato is so ridiculously good looking it's hard to concentrate on the table!
Luv Ya Darlin', can't wait for Derby City!

(Did I mention that boy can play some too?)

Chris Cass
10-02-2002, 05:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> First off ladies and gents. Lorri can play a little pool. I had a hell of a time with that blue circle cue ball and I felt the table was more like 13 feet long. Lorri and I matched up for 9 ball, races to 7 for 15 minute back rubs. Lorri 1 set, Kato 2. Somehow she managed to squeeze 30 minutes out of me though so she ended up breaking even. Thanks honey, do it again next year.
Kato <hr></blockquote>

Didn't I teach you anything kid? Your suppose to dump all 3 sets. Geez..

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif,

C.C.~~The cassman

Doctor_D
10-02-2002, 06:21 AM
Good morning Kato:

Be afraid, Be very afriad, Lorri can kick some serious Butt on the tables !!!

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

jjinfla
10-02-2002, 06:53 AM
Kato, That sounds like one of those bets where you can't lose. I'll bet half way through the game you were trying to figure out which would be better - for you to have your hands all over Lorri - or for Lorri to have her hands all over you. LOL Next year try to go for a full body massage. Jake

10-02-2002, 02:31 PM
/ccboard/images/icons/blush.gif

phil in sofla
10-06-2002, 10:55 PM
I see Kato on a weekly basis, and I never have trouble concentrating on the table when he's around, LOL!!

Now, honestly, was that your impression only after the drinking got started, or before???

9 Ball Girl
10-07-2002, 12:44 AM
I don't know about you Phil, but I saw Kato while at the Open. He is <font color=red>HOT HOT HOT </font color=red> and a nice guy to boot!

Wendy~~looking forward to another Kato hug /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Kato
10-07-2002, 06:58 AM
Oh my, I am [blushing]!!!!!!!!! Remember Phil, Lorri had a whopping 2 drinks that night (lightweight) and would have had trouble focusing playing the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Lorri is simply trying to help me save face since when we were both sober she destroyed me. Of course, I was at a severe disadvantage because she wouldn't stop flirting with me and kept giving me "the pose" and "the look".

Hugs for Wendy and Lorri.

Kato