PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hondo. WV prisoner gets 41% against Obama!!!

Sev
05-09-2012, 09:44 AM
It would seem the residents of the the great state of West Virginia are showing a bit of angst against Obama.
Toooooo funny. Hopefully the beginning of a trend.

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Prisoner gets 41% against Obama in W.Va. primary</span>
http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/the-oval/2012/05/09/obama-juddx-inset-community.jpg
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...west-virginia/1 (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/05/prisoner-gets-41-against-obama-in-west-virginia/1)

President Obama is so unpopular with some West Virginia Democrats that they voted for a prisoner in yesterday's primary.

A prisoner in Texas, no less.

Keith Judd, who is serving time at the Beaumont Federal Correctional Institution in Texas for making threats, actually got 41% of the vote against Obama in the West Virginia Democratic primary.

Judd carried at least eight counties.

"I voted against Obama," said Ronnie Brown, a 43-year-old electrician from Cross Lanes who called himself a conservative Democrat, told the Associated Press. "I don't like him. He didn't carry the state before and I'm not going to let him carry it again."

When asked which presidential candidate he voted for, Brown said, "That guy out of Texas."

Obama's energy and environmental policies are unpopular in a state where coal mining remains big.

West Virginia's top Democrats -- Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin and Sen. Joe Manchin -- have declined to say whether they will support Obama in November.

Obama's chances of carrying the state aren't too good; John McCain carried West Virginia easily four years ago.

"Keith Judd's performance is embarrassing for Obama and our great state," said West Virginia GOP Chairman Mike Stuart.

More from the Associated Press:

Judd was able to get on the state ballot by paying a $2,500 fee and filing a form known as a notarized certification of announcement, said Jake Glance, a spokesman for the Secretary of State's office.

Attracting at least 15 percent of the vote would normally qualify a candidate for a delegate to the Democratic National Convention. But state Democratic Party Executive Director Derek Scarbro said no one has filed to be a delegate for Judd. The state party also believes that Judd has failed to file paperwork required of presidential candidates, but officials continue to research the matter, Scarbro said.

Voters in other conservative states showed their displeasure with Obama in Democratic primaries last March.

In Oklahoma, anti-abortion protestor Randall Terry got 18 percent of the primary vote. A lawyer from Tennessee, John Wolfe, pulled nearly 18,000 votes in the Louisiana primary. In Alabama, 18 percent of Democratic voters chose "uncommitted" in the primary rather than vote for Obama.

LWW
05-09-2012, 10:20 AM
His qualifications are similar.

eg8r
05-09-2012, 10:52 AM
LOL.

eg8r

sack316
05-09-2012, 11:02 AM
I had just come on to post this lol

Sack

eg8r
05-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Well then you are no friend of honduh's. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He considers news from his home state an attack on him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
05-09-2012, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well then you are no friend of honduh's. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He considers news from his home state an attack on him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Wrong! Sack is a decent human being. Something you wouldn't understand.

Soflasnapper
05-09-2012, 02:41 PM
When mullets go bad.

Sev
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When mullets go bad. </div></div>

Thats not a mullet. Its a ferret sleeping on his shoulder. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ugotda7
05-09-2012, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well then you are no friend of honduh's. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He considers news from his home state an attack on him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Wrong! Sack is a decent human being. Something you wouldn't understand. </div></div>

So how have this administration's policies been doing for WV? That's OK, don't answer......I don't want to put you in a publically compromising position - but we all know the real deal don't we.

cushioncrawler
05-09-2012, 04:36 PM
I bet that lots of prizoners love Keith. That mullet iz handy too.
mac.

sack316
05-09-2012, 04:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well then you are no friend of honduh's. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He considers news from his home state an attack on him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Wrong! Sack is a decent human being. Something you wouldn't understand. </div></div>

I'm a friend of Hondo's and Ed's. Both good people in my book.

I would have gotten the same laugh at this story regardless of what state it was in /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

hondo
05-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Obama has zero chance of carrying WV. They hate him.

ugotda7
05-09-2012, 06:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama has zero chance of carrying WV. They hate him. </div></div>

Why is that?

Soflasnapper
05-09-2012, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well then you are no friend of honduh's. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He considers news from his home state an attack on him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

So how have this administration's policies been doing for WV? That's OK, don't answer......I don't want to put you in a publically compromising position - but we all know the real deal don't we. </div></div>

WV is not a bastion of Obama support. He lost by FORTY POINTS to Hillary, and then lost WV although riding a wave of a lot of new support in many locations by worse than Kerry did.

It isn't new that they don't like him. And even 30% of those voting against him in the primary with Hillary mentioned that race played a role in their vote.

Ya think?

hondo
05-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Main reasons WV doesn't like Obama:
1. He's no friend of coal.
2. If Republicans screech, " He's gonna take away your guns!!!!",
WV automatically believes that.
3. He's black.

I've only been in 4 states where the general populace is dumber than West Virginia:
Ohio
New Jersey
Mississippi
Florida ( no offense, Sofla)

Ohio is the worst. Most Ohioans don't even know that West Virginia is a state and they border West Virginia. Lots of short busses in Ohio, especially Dayton.

Sev
05-10-2012, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Main reasons WV doesn't like Obama:
1. He's no friend of coal.
2. If Republicans screech, " He's gonna take away your guns!!!!",
WV automatically believes that.
3. He's black.

I've only been in 4 states where the general populace is dumber than West Virginia:
Ohio
New Jersey
Mississippi
Florida ( no offense, Sofla)

Ohio is the worst. Most Ohioans don't even know that West Virginia is a state and they border West Virginia. Lots of short busses in Ohio, especially Dayton. </div></div>

Now I see why you stay. Your the communities intellectual beacon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sorry man. You left an opening. It behooved me to take the shot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
05-10-2012, 09:49 AM
"your" is spelled " you're."
"communities" is spelled "community's".
"Sorry man" should read " Sorry, man."

Sorry, man. You left an opening. It behooved me to take the shot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
05-10-2012, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've only been in 4 states where the general populace is dumber than West Virginia:
Ohio
New Jersey
Mississippi
Florida ( no offense, Sofla) </div></div>

None taken, LOL!

Bill Maher was running a 'stupidest state' contest, and I happened to see Florida as a contestant.

Besides being the dick of the US (Maher's observation of the map), its other credentials were being full of senile elderly people mixed with crystal-meth-addled swamp people, he said.

I got a big laugh out of that one, as there is some truth to that (even if the crystal meth population might be more northern/panhandle concentrated).

For senile, we have Margate, where the parents of the elderly retired who live in Delray reside.

LWW
05-11-2012, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama has zero chance of carrying WV. They hate him. </div></div>

Tell us about the hillbilly bar ... I think you call it "THE ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME" ... where you sit with your homeys and listen to them brag about how much they hate those GDN's.

JohnnyD
05-13-2012, 01:29 AM
[quote=hondo]"your" is spelled " you're."
"communities" is spelled "community's".
"Sorry man" should read " Sorry, man."

Sorry, man. You left an opening. It behooved me to take the shot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif [/quote
The truth will set you free.

The STOLEN VALOR ACT

LWW
05-13-2012, 05:42 AM
aitch will take a shot whenever he can.