PDA

View Full Version : BILL CLINTON: "Obama is incompetent."

LWW
05-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Say it ain't so Barry, say it ain't so. (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bill_blockbuster_an_amateur_XJHYdaV5LT1vpr5I39IKrN )

llotter
05-12-2012, 07:31 AM
It's funny but liberals will more likely be affected by the thoughts of a proven liar and rapist over those of decent folks. More likely but still ultimately unmoved because the fake world they inhabit is built on lies so Truth is of little consequence.

LWW
05-12-2012, 07:47 AM
I hope their loved ones keep a close watch on the O-cultists following these revelations.

Soflasnapper
05-13-2012, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's funny but liberals will more likely be affected by the thoughts of a proven liar and rapist over those of decent folks. More likely but still ultimately unmoved because the fake world they inhabit is built on lies so Truth is of little consequence. </div></div>

There was nothing proven, as to rape, and much to weigh against the credibility of that charge from Broaddrick. Including that when she was turned state witness by Starr, to relieve her of several crimes' prosecutions, she perjured herself twice in her serial depositions, requiring the Independent Counsel to re-immunize her upon the perjured statements' correction.

By contrast, W's rape accuser took him to court, only to sadly end up dead shortly thereafter. His dead unborn child, for whom he paid the abortion price, which was a criminal act in Texas at the time, had no one to advocate for him or her.

eg8r
05-14-2012, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There was nothing proven, as to rape, and much to weigh against the credibility of that charge from Broaddrick.</div></div>LOL, kind of like there was nothing proven against Cain but that did not stop you from jumping on the hypocrite bandwagon.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
05-14-2012, 01:02 PM
You're too young to be losing your memory so soon on that one.

Recall, two employees were paid settlements upon their bringing of written charges against him to the employer. A fact not in dispute, and those payments were not 'get lost' minor awards, but at fully annual salary levels.

Besides, the standards for hiring someone (as Cain sought, to be hired by the voters as the nominee and then the president) are far different from the standards required to deprive a man of his liberty upon criminal conviction. In the latter case, the man is entitled to the presumption of innocence and due process to work, before conviction. Those making a job application have no such niceties to fall back upon, since there is no right to any job, and that decision is purely on the hirers, whatever standards they wish to bring to bear.

The Republican voting base was entitled to use whatever standard they wished, and after putting Cain at the top of the list (briefly), they quickly kicked him to the curb, on this evidence and on his Libya non-answer fail. A pity, but that's the process. Do you think they judged him unfairly?

Qtec
05-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Its funny,<span style='font-size: 23pt'> you believe a guy that you have always said you don't believe a word he says!!!!!!!</span>

FLIP-FLOPPER!

Q

eg8r
05-17-2012, 09:32 AM
What is funny is that you guys do this all the time when I Rep leaves the party and then talks bad about their previous employer and then you call out someone else for acting like you.

Hypocrite! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-18-2012, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is funny is that you guys do this all the time when I Rep leaves the party and then talks bad about their previous employer and then you call out someone else for acting like you.

Hypocrite! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

That isn't true. Those folks who wrote about George Bush's illegal war in Iraq, and the lies he told to america to push us into an illegal occupation of a foriegn country, his gross incompetence in prosecuting the war, mistreatment of our troops, and his method of hiding the costs, were our own soldiers, the CBO, our CIA experts, counter terrorist experts and Military Generals, not JUST former Bush appointees.

You, in particular, pooh poohed every single account, written by all of the mnay, many experts in their books about Bush, as just someone trying to make a buck, by selling a book.

They were all correct, and you, were obviously wrong about all of it.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-18-2012, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its funny,<span style='font-size: 23pt'> you believe a guy that you have always said you don't believe a word he says!!!!!!!</span>

FLIP-FLOPPER!

Q </div></div>

Some people don't read their own links. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> The withering criticism is incredible, given the fact that Bill Clinton is actively campaigning for Obama’s re-election.

</span> </div></div>

llotter
05-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Wouldn't it be totally kool if someone could manage to get a burning cross on the WH lawn? Where is the KKK when you need'em?

hondo
05-18-2012, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't it be totally kool if someone could manage to get a burning cross on the WH lawn? Where is the KKK when you need'em? </div></div>

I imagine you can expect a visit from Secret Service over that post. moron.

Gayle in MD
05-19-2012, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't it be totally kool if someone could manage to get a burning cross on the WH lawn? Where is the KKK when you need'em? </div></div>

Most of us already kinew you were a racist.

You didn't have to prove it for us.

G.

llotter
05-19-2012, 04:42 PM
The Left never fails to charge 'racism' in the hope of censoring all opposition. Yes, these lovers of civil rights and free speech must be ignored to achieve their pathetic goal, an all powerful state. PC has forced everyone into the box of silence where no one dare have a good laugh.

And it is not just 'racism' that is charged. Add to the homophobe, misogynist, islamaphobe, xenophobe and on and on and on, all intended to force opposition into silence.

DiabloViejo
05-19-2012, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Left never fails to charge 'racism' in the hope of censoring all opposition. Yes, these lovers of civil rights and free speech must be ignored to achieve their pathetic goal, an all powerful state. PC has forced everyone into the box of silence where no one dare have a good laugh.

And it is not just 'racism' that is charged. Add to the homophobe, misogynist, islamaphobe, xenophobe and on and on and on, all intended to force opposition into silence. </div></div>

Yeah, so let me see if I have this all straight...you post this:

"Wouldn't it be totally kool if someone could manage to get a burning cross on the WH lawn? Where is the KKK when you need'em?"

Then you get called out as a racist.

So you respond by saying that it's just leftists crying racism in order to censor / silence you? I'm sorry but there is nothing redeeming or humorous about racism, the KKK, or cross burning. BTW, there was a time when a good lynching was considered "great fun" by racists.

It's very simple really, until the right cleans up their house and stops being racist, mysoginistic, homophobic, Islamophobic, and xenophobic, we will continue to confront you on it.

llotter
05-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Hook, line and sinker. Very comical.

LWW
05-20-2012, 03:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't it be totally kool if someone could manage to get a burning cross on the WH lawn? Where is the KKK when you need'em? </div></div>

I imagine you can expect a visit from Secret Service over that post. moron. </div></div>

More personal attacks.

LWW
05-20-2012, 03:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its funny,<span style='font-size: 23pt'> you believe a guy that you have always said you don't believe a word he says!!!!!!!</span>

FLIP-FLOPPER!

Q </div></div>

I believed Obama incompetent well before this.

LWW
05-20-2012, 03:23 AM
I'm not happy with his statement either.

I'm curious though why I've never heard you object to demokrook icon, Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops Robert Cornelius Calvin Sayles Byrd Junior.

Or are you simply a hyper partisan hypocrite for getting feigning that you have your knickers in a knot over this, yet obediently giving a pass to Byrd because (D) followed his name on the ballot?

And what about the anti Semitic posts made by your queen?

What about the racist quotes made by witch, woodie and sofanapper?

Gayle in MD
05-20-2012, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not happy with his statement either.

I'm curious though why I've never heard you object to demokrook icon, Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops Robert Cornelius Calvin Sayles Byrd Junior.

Or are you simply a hyper partisan hypocrite for getting feigning that you have your knickers in a knot over this, yet obediently giving a pass to Byrd because (D) followed his name on the ballot?

What about the racist quotes made by witch, woodie and sofanapper? </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> <span style="color: #CC0000"> Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
</span> </span>

[Sev] Knock knock
[LWW] Who's there?
[Sev] Argyle
[LWW] Argyle who
[Eric.] We get it, Chuckles."Our guy will..."
[Sev] Are Gayle never learns.
[Eric.] hilarious. good one, chuckles
[Sev
[Sev] I win.
[Sev] 500,130 to 18,366
[LWW] Don't pick on the mentally challenged ...
[Sev] I thought it was a challenge to be mental???
[LWW] To some folks it just comes easy.
[Sev] Born to it aye?
[LWW] It makes me think of argyle.
[Sev] Looks like one go Gayles threads experienced a failure.
[Sev] AZRepub NEONAZI MORMAN TPer Kills Self & 5 Others
[Sev] by Gayle in MD
[Sev] OH there it is.
[Sev] That was odd.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
</span> </span>

How to counter the right wingers on NPR [Re: DiabloViejo]
LWW LWW
Carpal \'Tunnel

Don't reply to any of their posts ...

Yet you and your queen both lack the testicular/ovarian fortitude to follow your own advice.

But, in your defense, you are but a simple troll and can't help yourself.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

</span> </span>

Soflasnapper
05-20-2012, 11:09 AM
I am not a racist, and there are no racist quotes from me that can be found. That's a damnable lie, which you should rescind and apologize for. Or back up, if you can, as truth is an affirmative defense against a defamation claim.

Which do you prefer?

hondo
05-20-2012, 10:26 PM
No, you're wrong. What you said was totally racist. Even a moron like you should be able to figure that out.

hondo
05-20-2012, 10:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hook, line and sinker. Very comical. </div></div>

Yeah, you really got us, lotter. You post one one the most racist post directed towards a POTUS I've ever seen on these forums,
thus conning us wacky lefties into thinking you just might be the most obvios skinhead on the forum.
You're just 2 tricky for the Left, aren't you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
05-20-2012, 10:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't it be totally kool if someone could manage to get a burning cross on the WH lawn? Where is the KKK when you need'em? </div></div>

I imagine you can expect a visit from Secret Service over that post. moron. </div></div>

More personal attacks. </div></div>

Where is the Right's indignation over his racist attack on the POTUS. I thought surely you guys would join us in denouncing his post. Speaks volumes about who you guys really are.

hondo
05-20-2012, 10:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not happy with his statement either.

What about the racist quotes made by witch, woodie and sofanapper? </div></div>

You're not happy about his post? Really? Then you spend the rest of the post attacking Fats who never made those comments. Your buddy did. Focus, wilson, focus. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

hondo
05-20-2012, 10:38 PM
His threat was directed to you, not larry wilson, obviously.

Gayle in MD
05-21-2012, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Left never fails to charge 'racism' in the hope of censoring all opposition. Yes, these lovers of civil rights and free speech must be ignored to achieve their pathetic goal, an all powerful state. PC has forced everyone into the box of silence where no one dare have a good laugh.

And it is not just 'racism' that is charged. Add to the homophobe, misogynist, islamaphobe, xenophobe and on and on and on, all intended to force opposition into silence. </div></div>

You aren't funny.

AND You're the one who tries to censor people here, hitting that notify icon every chance you get.

Oh yeah, we all know about it.

G.

llotter
05-21-2012, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Left never fails to charge 'racism' in the hope of censoring all opposition. Yes, these lovers of civil rights and free speech must be ignored to achieve their pathetic goal, an all powerful state. PC has forced everyone into the box of silence where no one dare have a good laugh.

You aren't funny.

AND You're the one who tries to censor people here, hitting that notify icon every chance you get.

G. </div></div>

And did I forget to mention ceaseless and nauseating ad hominem attacks, backed up by lies, lies and more lies.

Gayle in MD
05-21-2012, 12:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Left never fails to charge 'racism' in the hope of censoring all opposition. Yes, these lovers of civil rights and free speech must be ignored to achieve their pathetic goal, an all powerful state. PC has forced everyone into the box of silence where no one dare have a good laugh.

You aren't funny.

G. </div></div>

And did I forget to mention ceaseless and nauseating ad hominem attacks, backed up by lies, lies and more lies. </div></div>

Calling you out for making statements of repulsive racism, isn't an attack.

I don't have to attack you. You do a fine job of showing yourself as what you are, without any help from me.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-21-2012, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Left never fails to charge 'racism' in the hope of censoring all opposition. Yes, these lovers of civil rights and free speech must be ignored to achieve their pathetic goal, an all powerful state. PC has forced everyone into the box of silence where no one dare have a good laugh.

Yeah, so let me see if I have this all straight...you post this:

"Wouldn't it be totally kool if someone could manage to get a burning cross on the WH lawn? Where is the KKK when you need'em?"

Then you get called out as a racist.

So you respond by saying that it's just leftists crying racism in order to censor / silence you? I'm sorry but there is nothing redeeming or humorous about racism, the KKK, or cross burning. BTW, there was a time when a good lynching was considered "great fun" by racists.

It's very simple really, until the right cleans up their house and stops being racist, mysoginistic, homophobic, Islamophobic, and xenophobic, we will continue to confront you on it. </div></div>

Excellent post!

G.

LWW
05-24-2012, 04:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not a racist, and there are no racist quotes from me that can be found. That's a damnable lie, which you should rescind and apologize for. Or back up, if you can, as truth is an affirmative defense against a defamation claim.

Which do you prefer?

</div></div>

I can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With 'Chinkamen Square' at its heart? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LWW
05-24-2012, 04:30 AM

Have you noticed that we have two members who swear they never read a thing that I post, or any of the threads which I start, yet they continue to post in every tread I start and comment on posts that I make.

I believe it's an obsession on their part.

eg8r
05-24-2012, 04:32 AM
Hmm, interested in seeing where this is headed.

eg8r

LWW
05-24-2012, 04:42 AM
My guessis that it's heading towards more attacks by the cabal.

It's already common knowledge that they tried to petition advertisers on AZB ... in addition to the other acts that we know about.