PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA'S DOC: "He' a little short of messianic!"

LWW
05-12-2012, 06:26 AM
HOW DARE HE SPEAK SUCH BLASPHEMY! (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=51433)

llotter
05-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Dollars to donuts that none of these revelations will hit the MSM so the population outside of the political nerds we even be aware of just how rotten and pathetic this administration is.

LWW
05-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Thy o lovingly embrace ignorance in most cases.

llotter
05-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Embrace ignorance? I like the sound of that. Also embrace lies.

The challenge of the Flat Earth Society was to build a construct that would explain how their model could still be true even as the evidence mounted against it. This seems to be what happens within the Left. Just continue to adjust the words till it seems to make sense in spite of the mounting evidence. There is no 'big picture' but merely 'small picture' comprehension and there is no truth beyond the immediate line-of-sight.

Soflasnapper
05-12-2012, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dollars to donuts that none of these revelations will hit the MSM so the population outside of the political nerds we even be aware of just how rotten and pathetic this administration is. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although Obama and Scheiner did not have a close relationship, Scheiner was clearly upset by how he was cut off when Obama became president.

“Obama invited his barber to his inauguration—his barber! But I wasn’t invited. Believe me, that hurt.” </div></div>

Let's see. He wasn't close to Obama? He was upset he wasn't invited to the inauguration, although Obama's BARBER was? (Doesn't that rather show Obama's empathy to someone of a more modest station?)

So his alleged knowledge of what he says comes from where? His specialty in psychiatry, and his extensive counseling sessions with Obama? Probably not, as he is not a psychiatrist at all, and any professional observations he would have had if he had been that would be privileged, not something he could reveal, without an actionable violation of medical ethics.

Apparently, he draws such sweeping conclusions from his outsider observations of Obama's actions in the presidency, not at all anything from his interactions. (Why would he care to attend, or care about not being invited, if he'd already drawn such a negative picture of Obama from their sparse interactions?) I wonder how much your doctor knows your heart and your personality from the 15 minutes you spend with him or her annually.

And what is the good doctor's complaint about Obamacare?

Here's a claim in the comments to the article:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Just as a small example, one might actually learn a little something about the Doctor and what he really said about the current Health Care Reform Act and the real problems with the system:

"The government never gets in my way," he said. "Forty years I've been working [with] Medicare, never. Who gets in my way all the time? Private insurance companies. Somehow that message is not getting across."

He, and Obama at the beginning advocates a single-payer system but that solution was a non-starter with a House of Representatives and a political party whose only goal is to block anything and everything the President wants to do. He was disappointed that Obama did not push hard enough as though that would ever have been passed.</div></div>

Regnery is not a reputable publisher, but a kind of in-house publisher for the right wing's attacks of the day on the targeted Democrat of the day. In this case, their publication is ascribing the obvious traits of W to Obama.

Soflasnapper
05-12-2012, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> HOW DARE HE SPEAK SUCH BLASPHEMY! (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=51433) </div></div>

There is enough smear in this topic without your lying about who said what.

It was not the doc who said your topic headline, but the author of the book, Klein. The docs name is Scheiner.

I know such an observation will be controversial, and supposedly show my biases. However, simply re-read your link with just slightly more attention, it's all right there. Thank you.

LWW
05-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Explain to me how you don't slavishly defend dear leader again.

Soflasnapper
05-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Why don't you just reprise your own prior falsehood, and 'quote' me in your truncated style as having said I do that?

The smear is bad enough to push back, as I have, but then, you compound and aggravate it, perhaps unwittingly as you have displayed ample lack of reading comprehension in the past, by attributing the statement of the author to the one-time Obama physician?

Why don't you just admit you got that part, at least, wrong? Or alternately, show why it's correct?

Instead you refuse to address that error I point out, and howl that I must be an Obama idolater if I suggest you're wrong about something?

You're often wrong about even things that do not involve Obama. It's just that you kick it into high gear on that subject, as part of your obvious Obama derangement syndrome.