PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney's secret history.

LWW
05-12-2012, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RUSH: I'll tell you, here's what I know.* Here's what I know, and this is after only an hour of... and, by the way, you must know, I have to tell you what this feels like.* Guilt.* I only did an hour of show prep, but I feel like I'm skipping school today.* I feel like I'm not fulfilling expectations, so we'll see.* This is what I know.* Mitt Romney was not at Chappaquiddick.* Mitt Romney has not been accused of rape.* Mitt Romney did not have an affair with a mob babe.* He didn't have an affair with an actress who committed suicide later on.* Mitt Romney did not father a child out of wedlock.* Mitt Romney did not support the tapping of Martin Luther King's phone.* Mitt Romney was never a member of the Ku Klux Klan.* Mitt Romney did not lie about his law school grades.*

Chappaquiddick is Ted Kennedy.* Accused of rape is Bill Clinton.* Affair with the mob babe and an actress, John Kennedy.* Didn't father a child out of wedlock, that's John Edwards and Democrats too numerous to mention.* Didn't support the tapping of Martin Luther King's phone, that's Robert Kennedy.* Never a member of the Ku Klux Klan, that's Robert Byrd.* Didn't lie about his law school grades, that's Joe Biden.* All Democrats, and all of those Democrats did those things well after high school. And Obama even wrote in his book Dreams from My Father how he bullied a young girl.* And he hasn't even apologized.* Grab audio sound bite number six.* The audio book version, Dreams from My Father, originally published in print, by the way, 1995.* Then-Senator Barack Obama in his book said this about a time he bullied a young classmate named Coretta. </div></div>

Soflasnapper
05-12-2012, 02:40 PM
He has been accused of, and says he will not argue against, the charge of assault and battery, in circumstances that today would be chargeable as a federal felony hate crime.

If corporations are people, then he is guilty of rape and murder and theft. I don't believe they are, but that's Rmoney's claim.

Discussing these latter behaviors in less hysterical terms, his business model was to destroy the balance sheets of corporations by loading them up with debt to pay himself and his partners huge returns on their investment, while ruining those peoples' livelihoods and lives, and sticking the taxpayers with a bill for millions of dollars of their destroyed pensions.

As a predator capitalist, which Rmoney is, even according to his erstwhile Republican competitors, he was able to wreak a large zone of destruction, even as he obeyed the law.

Bringing up some dead Democrats' misdeeds hardly covers that trail.

LWW
05-12-2012, 05:21 PM
How pathetic.

Soflasnapper
05-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes he is.

So pathetic he went to Liberty University, where they teach a course on the larger cults out there, including Scientology and the Church of the Latter Day Saints, and how to counter their apologetics.

So actually, I forgot the part where he's a cult member. Obvious enough, as surely his behavior is not the behavior of a Christian in business, even though his father's was.

LWW
05-12-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm no Romney fan ... but watching Obamatrons get their collectivist knickers in a knot over BAIN after years of running interference for Edwards and Clinton over their involvement with FORTRESS is amusing.

Soflasnapper
05-13-2012, 12:30 PM
As Obama and HRC both criticized Edwards for his involvement with Fortress, it doesn't seem likely that 'Obamatrons' were running interference FOR EDWARDS OR CLINTON, whom their guy was running against.

In fact, it's impossible. That would have been the EDWARDS supporters. Edwards supporters. (Not the Obamatrons.)

But thanks for playing our game! Jonny, tell him about the lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni for our consolation prize.

Wait, we have an appeal to the judges, that we should count Obamatrons as big Edwards supporters. Judges? Sorry, no, the judges will not allow that.

Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat!