PDA

View Full Version : It sucks being a dembot ...

LWW
05-17-2012, 05:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daily Kos released the results of a poll taken around the same time that shows Walker with 50 percent of the vote and Barrett at 45; Kleefisch received 46 percent to Mitchell’s 43 percent.

</div></div>

JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/05/walker-kleefisch-ahead-in-polls-jobs-numbers/)

llotter
05-17-2012, 08:59 AM
R. Emmett Tyrrell's latest book is about the death of liberalism because of it total lack of answers to the problems of society. I think he is off the mark by a mile. While it is true that liberalism offers no answers, society has a way to ignore the truth when it doesn't fit their selfish desires. This happens through poor education and a leadership that takes advantage of it.

Soflasnapper
05-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Careful there! LWW is a liberal, of the true meaning of the word. Ask him. Oh, and so were the founding fathers. They had no answers?

Stretch
05-17-2012, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">R. Emmett Tyrrell's latest book is about the death of liberalism because of it total lack of answers to the problems of society. I think he is off the mark by a mile. While it is true that liberalism offers no answers, society has a way to ignore the truth when it doesn't fit their selfish desires. This happens through poor education and a leadership that takes advantage of it. </div></div>

It happens through poor education? Well obviously the answer to that must be to do away with public education! That will solve eeeeeevery thing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

Soflasnapper
05-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Careful, there!

If you want to get emotionally charged up with a single poll, which now for the first time shows Walker up, what about the new Fox poll, showing Obama up by 6 over Romney?

I'm guessing that was not done by Rasmussen, but it may have been, through his other company.