PDA

View Full Version : Nick Hanauer's TED Talk

DiabloViejo
05-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Venture capitalist Nick Hanauer is rich, really rich, as in top tenth of the 1% rich.

Get ready for a lot of right wing heads to explode! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nick Hanauer's TED talk (http://youtu.be/bBx2Y5HhplI)

eg8r
05-18-2012, 12:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get ready for a lot of right wing heads to explode! </div></div>Exploding from excitement about the right to free speech. I am happy for anyone out there exercising their right to free speech.

eg8r

Qtec
05-18-2012, 01:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Venture capitalist Nick Hanauer is rich, really rich, as in top tenth of the 1% rich.

Get ready for a lot of right wing heads to explode! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nick Hanauer's TED talk (http://youtu.be/bBx2Y5HhplI) </div></div>

Excellent. He totally destroys the GOP TP about how the 'job creators' need another tax break, so they can 'create' more jobs.!

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that its demand that creates jobs. Somehow the GOP and some on this board can't seem to grasp that concept. Either they are too dumb or are unwilling to accept the truth.

Q

Gayle in MD
05-18-2012, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get ready for a lot of right wing heads to explode! </div></div>Exploding from excitement about the right to free speech. I am happy for anyone out there exercising their right to free speech.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree completely. Now, if he did exactly as you suggest would you be able to look past it or would you drag it through the mud like gayle?

eg8r

</div></div>Gross hypocrisy. You attack others who are exercising their free speech, unless it matches your own opinions.

What a crock!

eg8r
05-21-2012, 01:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r agreeing to free speech even if I do not agree with it</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exploding from excitement about the right to free speech. I am happy for anyone out there exercising their right to free speech.

</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gaylio speaking without thinking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You attack others who are exercising their free speech, unless it matches your own opinions.

</div></div>
Oh wait, Nick Hanauer's opinion matches mine? No, just gaylio running the hole in her face without thinking.

LOL, so you see your hypocrisy don't you. It is hilarious to see your claws come out when someone says something truthful, and not so desirable, about your behaviour.

eg8r