PDA

View Full Version : Two true believers having a private moment

hondo
05-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Since johnny/larry took it upon himthemselves to disclose my private message to him/them, I thought I would return the favor.

Hi hondo.Thank you for the recent pm.You are trying to be tranquil in life but i know it is very hard for you.We will continue to pray for GOD's help in guiding you to see the light.
Remember hondo that Jesus really does love you.
Your friend always.

JohnnyD.

ps.The Russian vodka that you suggested is excellent.Thank you again.

#30263 - 05/18/12 07:23 PM Re: Hi

Why, johnny, why wouldn't you testify for our Lord and explain the New Covenant to little eggie? He would have listened to you.
You have him convinced that I am not worthy to talk about the Bible with him.
You had a golden opportunity to witness for Christ yet you remained silent. These opportunities must be relished and acted upon. But I shouldn't have to tell a devout Christian such as yourself this. Should I?
As for the vodka tip, you are certainly welcome. And I thank YOU for helping me discover larry wilson on Facebook. Bless you, my brother.

hondo
05-18-2012, 08:40 PM
I must say that you certainly exaggerated the number of friends larry wilson has on FB. Plus, no wife!
Which begs the question: Who is Mrs LWW? I suspect it is his mommy or possibly Anthony Perkins.
Also, who is that muscular picture of that larry posted on AZ claiming to be him? The short, emaciated profile picture on FB looks nothing like the angry, toned guy on AZ. Perhaps larry has contracted a serious venereal disease. I pray that he is okay.
He really is a swell guy.
larry, stay away from bars in West Virginia. Contrary to what you and your protoge little eggie think, many of us can read in them thar hills. As sev said " Up the coal chute!"

Sev
05-19-2012, 06:23 AM
Still fantasizing???

I know a player that can set you up like in that scene in Pulp Fiction.
Apparently he likes do his moves to "Ride of the Valkyries".

LWW
05-19-2012, 08:08 PM
He loves swinging from my nuts like a hog loves Sunday morning slop.

hondo
05-20-2012, 10:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still fantasizing???

I know a player that can set you up like in that scene in Pulp Fiction.
Apparently he likes do his moves to "Ride of the Valkyries". </div></div>

no idea what you are talking about. I know you are a non-believer but why attack 2 devout Christians? I simply pointed out that johnny missed a chance to lead poor mis-guided eggie on the path of enlightenment.

hondo
05-20-2012, 10:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He loves swinging from my nuts like a hog loves Sunday morning slop.
</div></div>

Why didn't you let johnny step up and show us he really is a Christian? Why fantacise about me and your nuts when we're discussing our Savior? What's wrong with you?

hondo
05-21-2012, 09:47 PM
johnny/lww, I want to know why you never responded to little eggie's query.
larry wilson, do you only let him out on a fool moon to snap at my ankles.
Turn that dirty bird loose, larry. If he loves like he says he does, he'll come back.