PDA

View Full Version : A dark day for freedom, and a day of shame?

Soflasnapper
05-20-2012, 12:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "A Dark Day For Freedom, And A Day Of Shame For This Administration"

That's what Mitt Romney said about the Obama administration's handling of the Chen Guangchen issue. The blind dissident is now headed with his family to the US. The summit meeting went fine. Even Bill Kristol dissed Mitt at the time. Will Romney now point out that he was wrong and prematurely misjudged a somewhat sleek diplomatic success?

Yeah, right.
</div></div>

cushioncrawler
05-20-2012, 04:37 PM
No 1.
Chen worrys me. He karnt see that overpopulation iz the oight's greatest problem. While i dont like lots of stuff associated with China, i allso like lots. The one-child policy iz the best thing on oight right now.

No 2.
One of the worst things that kood happen to China iz westernstyle democracy. In fakt its one of the worst things that kood happen to any kuntry. I woznt rooting for the students in tiananmin square.
mac.

cushioncrawler
05-20-2012, 04:40 PM
When Chen gets to theusofa i bet that he joins the baptists and iz baptized into the GOP.
Just another idiot.
mac.

Soflasnapper
05-20-2012, 05:42 PM
He is quite blind, so perhaps you're right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
05-21-2012, 09:16 AM
BWA HA HA HA!

Good one. Almost spilled my coffee on that one.

Now I guess Steve will jump in and ask why I hate blind people!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

llotter
05-21-2012, 10:48 AM
We will likely never know the price The Moron had to pay to the Chinese, what secrets were betrayed, so he could save face for the incredibly botched handling of the whole Chen situation. A loose translation of what the Chinese offered goes like this, 'We can make your stupidity come out looking like genius but it's gonna cost ya'

Gayle in MD
05-21-2012, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will likely never know the price The Moron had to pay to the Chinese, what secrets were betrayed, so he could save face for the incredibly botched handling of the whole Chen situation. A loose translation of what the Chinese offered goes like this, 'We can make your stupidity come out looking like genius but it's gonna cost ya'

</div></div>

Another one of your completely partisan presumptions, with no proof whatsoever, and no rational reason to make such presumptions.

IOW, another irrelevant post.

G.