PDA

View Full Version : 626,000+ views? Seek medical attention!

Soflasnapper
05-20-2012, 01:14 PM
The level of mental masturbation involved in a couple of people 'viewing' so limited a number of 'replies' has to cause whatever would be the equivalent of skin breakdown.

Mental breakdown? Perhaps.

Carpal tunnel syndrome, almost certainly.

Maybe alcohol serves as a kind of lubricant, so at least there's that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Soflasnapper
05-20-2012, 05:41 PM
I estimate approximately 300 days for that thread.

So, 2,000 views a day on average, each and every day over that time? Whoah! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Qtec
05-21-2012, 01:42 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Q

Sev
05-21-2012, 05:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I estimate approximately 300 days for that thread.

So, 2,000 views a day on average, each and every day over that time? Whoah! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>

Quite impressive dont you think?
Almost all individual views by members that dont participate in NPR.

Its a nice sample possibly indicating the tenor of the individuals on the site who view it.

Soflasnapper
05-21-2012, 10:12 AM
Impressive to the point of impossibility, I think.

DiabloViejo
05-21-2012, 02:08 PM
It always helps to have someone on the inside, someone with the ability to artificially bump up the view count for his "best buds". Ain't that right there Sev? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Sev
05-21-2012, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It always helps to have someone on the inside, someone with the ability to artificially bump up the view count for his "best buds". Ain't that right there Sev? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

</div></div>

Not that I am aware of.
I have neither contacted or been contacted by anybody running the site.

Sev
05-21-2012, 03:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Impressive to the point of impossibility, I think. </div></div>

Could just be there are a lot of people on the site that need something about Obama to laugh at.

Gayle in MD
05-21-2012, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Impressive to the point of impossibility, I think. </div></div>

Exactly!

That number is wrong.

G.

Stretch
05-21-2012, 04:17 PM

Just a random sampling of the traffic here, take at this moment for example. There are 3 registered users ( our traffic jam ), and 18 anonymous users on line. That's about average.

Hmmmmmmmm, now who do we know who has CPD, Compulsive Post Disorder........St.

Sev
05-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Oh piffle.

As if you guys are watching who is on line every moment of the day.

DiabloViejo
05-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Face it, the jig is up and we all know what's really been happening here, the real cabal has been exposed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

BTW, here is the definition of cabal:

cabal

Definition
ca·bal[ kə bál ]NOUN
ca·bals plural

1. group of plotters: a group of conspirators or plotters, particularly one formed for political purposes

2. secret plot: a secret plot or conspiracy, especially a political one

3. clique: an exclusive group of people

INTRANSITIVE VERB
ca·balled past and past participle
ca·bal·ling present participle
ca·bals 3rd person present singular

1. conspire as group: to form a group and plot together against somebody or something

[ Early 17th century. Via French cabale &lt; medieval Latin cab(b)ala "secret teaching" (see Kabbalah) ]

Thesaurus

NOUN
Synonyms: faction, section, unit, group, sect, clique, cell, league, caucus, ring, gang, band

Synonyms: plot, scheme, conspiracy, artifice, connivance, collusion
Content above provided by
Encarta® World English Dictionary[North American Edition] © & (P) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.

hondo
05-21-2012, 09:42 PM
They are worried aboutyou on AZ. The most prevalent theory is that you finally found a job.

Sev
05-22-2012, 05:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Face it, the jig is up and we all know what's really been happening here, the real cabal has been exposed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

BTW, here is the definition of cabal:

cabal

Definition
ca·bal[ kə bál ]NOUN
ca·bals plural

1. group of plotters: a group of conspirators or plotters, particularly one formed for political purposes

2. secret plot: a secret plot or conspiracy, especially a political one

3. clique: an exclusive group of people

INTRANSITIVE VERB
ca·balled past and past participle
ca·bal·ling present participle
ca·bals 3rd person present singular

1. conspire as group: to form a group and plot together against somebody or something

[ Early 17th century. Via French cabale &lt; medieval Latin cab(b)ala "secret teaching" (see Kabbalah) ]

Thesaurus

NOUN
Synonyms: faction, section, unit, group, sect, clique, cell, league, caucus, ring, gang, band

Synonyms: plot, scheme, conspiracy, artifice, connivance, collusion
Content above provided by
Encarta® World English Dictionary[North American Edition] © & (P) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc. </div></div>

What Jig? Its to warm for ice fishing?

Why are showing me the definition of cabal. Its not a word is associated with me for being used on a regular basis.

Sev
05-22-2012, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are worried aboutyou on AZ. The most prevalent theory is that you finally found a job. </div></div>

Interesting. How can I find what I never lost???

hondo
05-22-2012, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are worried aboutyou on AZ. The most prevalent theory is that you finally found a job. </div></div>

</div></div>

I have no idea. I never said that. No way I'd go on that forum with 50 larry w. wilsons and 50 lotters.

Sev
05-22-2012, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are worried aboutyou on AZ. The most prevalent theory is that you finally found a job. </div></div>

</div></div>

I have no idea. I never said that. No way I'd go on that forum with 50 larry w. wilsons and 50 lotters. </div></div>

As I have told you before there is a nice mix on there currently.
Just think of the fun you could have if you didnt take it so seriously.

hondo
05-22-2012, 06:34 AM
I am constantly brought up in a demeaning way on there and I don't even post.
Who needs that shit?

Sev
05-23-2012, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am constantly brought up in a demeaning way on there and I don't even post.
Who needs that shit? </div></div>

People know you keep peeking.
Might as well joint the romp. There is an ignore function on the site you know.
Besides anybody that gives you a problem there posts on here anyway.
It would seem to me comparatively you actually receive more heat here than on AZ.

hondo
05-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Not interested. I only post on here when larry wilson lays off his johnny d. persona. When he pops back up I leave.
After he's resting quietly in the recesses of larry's mind or whoever it is I come back briefly.
Once I start calling the great one on his BS he digs his johnny up again to bite my ass and I leave again.
It's easy. No stress.
Other than little eggie and his moronic moanings, " Honduh, you were a bad teacher... ad nauseum."

LWW
05-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Well ... You invited me back.

LWW
05-23-2012, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It always helps to have someone on the inside, someone with the ability to artificially bump up the view count for his "best buds". Ain't that right there Sev? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

</div></div>

Not that I am aware of.
I have neither contacted or been contacted by anybody running the site.

</div></div>

I see they have another conspiracy theory.

hondo
05-23-2012, 02:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well ... You invited me back. </div></div>

When did I invite you BACK? ?????? When did you leave?
And why on earth would I do that?
At least when I first invited you here you still had a little bit of substance to you and I had a modicum of respect for you.
Since coming on BD you have been nothing more than a raving troll intent on either destroying this forum or driving its long-time members away.
You've pried into Gayle's private life. You have taken every joke I've ever made and turned it against me. You lied about the Midtown. You created johnny to not only question my service to my country but, even worse, to question my Christianity.
You created "Mrs Lww" to send me private messages calling me a racist and bragging about you being a real man.
Then when I threatened to twist her neck like a chicken ( knowing full well there IS NO mrs lww), you cried like the nancy boy you are.
I would never "invite you back" as you say.

Or is this your johnny d. personality talking?
I imagine you must get confused at times. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif