PDA

View Full Version : Local Pastor Calls For Death of 'Queers & Homos'

DiabloViejo
05-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Local Pastor Calls For Death of 'Queers & Homosexuals'

More evidence that the 'Christian Right' is anything but 'Christian' and / or 'right'.

Pastor Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church -- located at 3283 Providence Mill Rd, Maiden, NC 28650 -- is seen here from a service posted to the church's website dated May 13, 2012 calling for the starvation and ultimate death of "queers and homosexuals."

For more information on this campaign, visit the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/CatawbaValleyAgainstHate or email us at catawbavalleyagainsthate@gmail.com

YouTube--Pastor of Hate (http://youtu.be/d2n7vSPwhSU)

eg8r
05-22-2012, 01:28 AM
Actually this is just evidence that this single person, NOT the "Christian Right", is a bit of a whacko on this particular subject.

eg8r

Qtec
05-22-2012, 01:57 AM
Are you saying this is an isolated incident?

Q

eg8r
05-22-2012, 03:40 AM
What I am saying is that this single person does not speak for the masses.

eg8r

Qtec
05-22-2012, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I am saying is that this single person does not speak for the masses.

eg8r </div></div>

Agreed, but this outrageous hate speech has been encouraged by the war on Gays that the RRW promotes every day.

Santorum equated homosexuality with bestiality.

not some obscure Pastor. (http://povertybarn.typepad.com/povertybarn/2008/03/republican-anti.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Homosexuality to blame for sex abuse: Vatican cardinal

Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20100413/pope_silence_100413/#ixzz1vb7YuKW6
</div></div>

Do these guys speak for the masses?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 </div></div>

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H-CAcdta_8I)

Q...?

Another demonizing of gays.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Reverend John Haggee is a white evangelical pastor of a "mega-church" in Texas,</span> and has some mega-ridiculous ideas that he's unfortunately made public. He's been quoted as saying in an interview that "God caused Hurricane Katrina to wipe out New Orleans because it had a gay pride parade the week before and was filled with sexual sin." </div></div>

Gayle in MD
05-22-2012, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Local Pastor Calls For Death of 'Queers & Homosexuals'

More evidence that the 'Christian Right' is anything but 'Christian' and / or 'right'.

Pastor Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church -- located at 3283 Providence Mill Rd, Maiden, NC 28650 -- is seen here from a service posted to the church's website dated May 13, 2012 calling for the starvation and ultimate death of "queers and homosexuals."

For more information on this campaign, visit the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/CatawbaValleyAgainstHate or email us at catawbavalleyagainsthate@gmail.com

YouTube--Pastor of Hate (http://youtu.be/d2n7vSPwhSU) </div></div>

Another RW religious radical full of hate. Last evening I watched a program about this very subject, and there were four or five, singled out, video of all of them, ranting like maniacs, spewing hate just like this nutjob.

He's far from the only one.

Psychopathic Religiosity is a huge problem in our country, and has always, through the ages, been linked to violence, suppression of human rights, inhumane demonizing of human beings, misogyny, racism, homophobic attitudes....it's all there, even protecting pedophiles among themselves, instead of protecting innocent children from being sexually abused.

It's a growing problem, since Republicans decided that the religious right, was an easy mark for their lies, and we since have results which call for a tightening of our laws, and legislation which requires these churches to give up their tax exemption which they are found to be spewing hatred from the pulpit, or making any political directives of any kind.

G.

cushioncrawler
05-22-2012, 06:23 AM
There iznt any need to worry about pooftas.
Koz pooftas dont hav kids, they will die out in time.
In 3 or 4 generations, there will be zero pooftas on earth.

And, it gets better.
If pooftas are say 2% of the population today, then, koz non-pooftas are making babys, and koz pooftas aint, and koz pooftas are dieing, pooftas will drop to say 1.5% and then 1.0% and then 0.5% etc, before finally reeching that inevitable 0%.

Sure, there might be some isolated and non-viable pockets of pooftas hiding somewhere -- probly poofta-pastors mainly -- wont hurt anyone.
mac.

Gayle in MD
05-22-2012, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There iznt any need to worry about pooftas.
Koz pooftas dont hav kids, they will die out in time.
In 3 or 4 generations, there will be zero pooftas on earth.

And, it gets better.
If pooftas are say 2% of the population today, then, koz non-pooftas are making babys, and koz pooftas aint, and koz pooftas are dieing, pooftas will drop to say 1.5% and then 1.0% and then 0.5% etc, before finally reeching that inevitable 0%.

Sure, there might be some isolated and non-viable pockets of pooftas hiding somewhere -- probly poofta-pastors mainly -- wont hurt anyone.
mac. </div></div>

Mac,
I have no clue what you are talking about. What is a poofta?

I certainly hope that you are not using that term to describe homosexuals!

G.

cushioncrawler
05-22-2012, 06:45 AM
I think poofta iz an old ozzie word for i think a male homosexual. Koz in the oldendays there were no words for a female homosexual down here.

Az words go poofta certainly used to be derogatory down here, but nowadays it iz allmost an affektionate term i would think.

I karnt be sure, koz i dont mix with ordinary peeple -- sometimes i talk to my mum.
Which reminds me. When i woz about 9yrs i yelled out poofta in front of mum and dad and grandad and grandma etc. I didnt know what it meant. And later mum told me it woz a very bad word and not to say it. But i still didnt know what it meant. She shood hav told me it referred to priests.
mac.

Gayle in MD
05-22-2012, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think poofta iz an old ozzie word for i think a male homosexual. Koz in the oldendays there were no words for a female homosexual down here.

Az words go poofta certainly used to be derogatory down here, but nowadays it iz allmost an affektionate term i would think.

I karnt be sure, koz i dont mix with ordinary peeple -- sometimes i talk to my mum.
Which reminds me. When i woz about 9yrs i yelled out poofta in front of mum and dad and grandad and grandma etc. I didnt know what it meant. And later mum told me it woz a very bad word and not to say it. But i still didnt know what it meant. She shood hav told me it referred to priests.
mac. </div></div>

I seriously doubt that homosexuals in your country think of that term as affectionate!

I'm disappointed to hear you use the term, if that is what it means.

Additionally, Mac, your assertions about homosexual population are not at all anywhere near the truth.

Homosexuality is not a choice, it is a result of nature, exists in the animal world, and has existed among human beings for as long as we have recorded history, and the phenomenon, or frequency of homosexuality doesn't reduce according to your predictions, at all.

Additionally, the priests you refer to were not Homosexuals, at all, they were pedophiles. Pedophelia is a completely different sexual desire, than Homosexuality, and it is not one of physiological results, it is a psyychological sickness.

There is no more pedophelia among homosexuals, than there is among heterosexuals, and in fact, just the opposite, most pedophiles are NOT homosexuals, they are heterosexuals.

That's a proven fact. I have posted the scientific documentation here before.

G.

eg8r
05-22-2012, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed, but this outrageous hate speech has been encouraged by the war on Gays that the RRW promotes every day.

</div></div>Prove it. Prove that the RRW is promoting the murder of gays. All you have done is prove that there are individuals who have said something you don't like but not a group of individuals that feel gays and homosexuals should be killed. It just isn't there.

Your reference to Haggee in no way proves your point. The person is paraphrasing what Haggee said and we don't know if they correctly paraphrased or not. Even if they did get it spot on that quote is not in any way suggesting gays should be murdered but rather it is saying God deals with humans as he/she sees fit. Who is to say that there was not a murder the day before or a rape and God was punishing the city for that murder or rape? No one knows so basically it is yet another example of just one person speaking their own opinion and NOT a group organizing together to agree on that opinion.

Likewise, just because you and gayle are in favor of murdering unborn babies, I do not say the looney left is advocating the murder of unborn babies (others might say that but I don't).

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-22-2012, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed, but this outrageous hate speech has been encouraged by the war on Gays that the RRW promotes every day.

</div></div>Prove it. Prove that the RRW is promoting the murder of gays. All you have done is prove that there are individuals who have said something you don't like but not a group of individuals that feel gays and homosexuals should be killed. It just isn't there.

Your reference to Haggee in no way proves your point. The person is paraphrasing what Haggee said and we don't know if they correctly paraphrased or not. Even if they did get it spot on that quote is not in any way suggesting gays should be murdered but rather it is saying God deals with humans as he/she sees fit. Who is to say that there was not a murder the day before or a rape and God was punishing the city for that murder or rape? No one knows so basically it is yet another example of just one person speaking their own opinion and NOT a group organizing together to agree on that opinion.

Likewise, just because you and gayle are in favor of murdering unborn babies, I do not say the looney left is advocating the murder of unborn babies (others might say that but I don't).

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Likewise, just because you and gayle are in favor of murdering unborn babies, I do not say the looney left is advocating the murder of unborn babies (others might say that but I don't).

eg8r </div></div>

There is no question that there have been numerous Republicans, ad so called Clergy, who have used racist, homophobic, misogyistic, sexist language, and who demonize everything they are too ignorant to understand and accept.

Additionally, there is no question that the Republican Party exploits this ikind of hatred, for political purposes.

Also, there is no proof of any GOD, at all, no place, no time, no where.

There is no one here who is in favor of murdering babies.

For someone who constantly accuses others of failing to properly use the english language, you prove you don't know the difference between a baby, and a fetus.

Additionally, it is a lie to say that you have never called me a murderer. You have done so many times, based on my support of women's rights, assured in our Constitution, to make their own personal, private choices about what they will and will not do with their own bodies.

And Again, why do you constantly drag my name into your posts.

Seems a shame that someone would be traveling on such a great trip, and be in a mood as sour as yours.

Too bad.

G.

cushioncrawler
05-22-2012, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I seriously doubt that homosexuals in your country think of that term as affectionate! I'm disappointed to hear you use the term, if that is what it means. Additionally, Mac, your assertions about homosexual population are not at all anywhere near the truth. Homosexuality is not a choice, it is a result of nature, exists in the animal world, and has existed among human beings for as long as we have recorded history, and the phenomenon, or frequency of homosexuality doesn't reduce according to your predictions, at all. Additionally, the priests you refer to were not Homosexuals, at all, they were pedophiles. Pedophelia is a completely different sexual desire, than Homosexuality, and it is not one of physiological results, it is a psyychological sickness. There is no more pedophelia among homosexuals, than there is among heterosexuals, and in fact, just the opposite, most pedophiles are NOT homosexuals, they are heterosexuals. That's a proven fact. I have posted the scientific documentation here before. G.</div></div>Trubble iz, homosexual iz too long. Anyhow, derogatory iz mainly in the mind.

Anyhow, my meening woz that gays karnt breed up and take over. Gays karnt breed, and gays are not a cult, ie adopted kids arent brainwashed.
Homos are allways going to be it seems a certain small % of society.

Whereaz Christians and other cults breed up and take over, koz they are a cult.
mac.

llotter
05-22-2012, 08:44 PM
The success of the homo agenda literally marks the demographic death of society so it no wonder that intelligent folks, like the good reverend, are raising the alarm in graphic terms. He was not calling for the death of queers but only illustrating that left on their own, their society would die from the lack of reproduction.

Many societies, including virtually all the modern ones, are already dying off because they simply don't have enough babies to sustain themselves. Certainly one contributor to this dire situation is the decay of the traditional values that once guaranteed larger families. Societies that currently have high reproductive rates are not societies in which any of us would enjoy living. So, the solution we have come up with is to normalize abnormal behavior to accelerate the inevitable conclusion.

Sanity seems to have fallen victim to politically correct leftism.

Qtec
05-23-2012, 01:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed, but this outrageous hate speech has been encouraged by the war on Gays that the RRW promotes every day.

</div></div>Prove it. <u>Prove that the RRW is promoting the murder of gays.</u> All you have done is prove that there are individuals who have said something you don't like but not a group of individuals that feel <u>gays and homosexuals should be killed. It just isn't there</u>.</div></div>

D's leader is wrong, he never said starve them or murder them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“I figured a way out to get rid of all the lesbians and queers. But it isn’t going to pass in Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 mile long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and <u>drop some food</u>. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals, and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out, feed em, and you know what, in a few years, they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce!” </div></div>

This guy is so dumb he doesn't even know that queers is another name for homosexuals!

The main point is that this is hate speech, straight from the pulpit, justified by God they say, is divisive and certainly not what Jesus taught.

What was the reaction of the congregation when he said this? Was it disgust and outrage? No, but it must be said there was an awful lot of empty chairs behind him and by the sound of it, there wasn't a large congregation present.
Admitted, this guy is an extremist but his message is the same, blame the gays for everything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your reference to Haggee in no way proves your point. The person is paraphrasing what Haggee said and we don't know if they correctly paraphrased or not. Even if they did get it spot on that quote is not in any way suggesting gays should be murdered but rather it is saying God deals with humans as he/she sees fit. Who is to say that there was not a murder the day before or a rape and God was punishing the city for that murder or rape? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif No one knows so basically it is yet another example of just one person speaking their own opinion and NOT a group organizing together to agree on that opinion.

Likewise, <u>just because you and gayle are in favor of murdering unborn babies,</u> I do not say the looney left is advocating the murder of unborn babies (others might say that but I don't).

eg8r </div></div>

No we are not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Who is to say that there was not a murder the day before or a rape and God was punishing the city for that murder or rape?</div></div>

Get real. Even the Geneva Con stipulates that Collective punishment is illegal. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

According to you and Tom [Pat] and Jerry, if 9/11 was a sign from God, why didn't he hit a gay festival in SF instead of the centre of the financial world?

Maybe he was trying to say,

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"Hey. These guys are corrupt and stealing everything that's not nailed down. They are about to commit the greatest fraud ever and get away with it. Do something. You have been warned."</span>

?

Q

cushioncrawler
05-23-2012, 01:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The success of the homo agenda literally marks the demographic death of society so it no wonder that intelligent folks, like the good reverend, are raising the alarm in graphic terms. He was not calling for the death of queers but only illustrating that left on their own, their society would die from the lack of reproduction. Many societies, including virtually all the modern ones, are already dying off because they simply don't have enough babies to sustain themselves. Certainly one contributor to this dire situation is the decay of the traditional values that once guaranteed larger families. Societies that currently have high reproductive rates are not societies in which any of us would enjoy living. So, the solution we have come up with is to normalize abnormal behavior to accelerate the inevitable conclusion. Sanity seems to have fallen victim to politically correct leftism.</div></div>The solution i suggest iz to eliminate idiots who think that hi birthrates and hi populations are good. Idiots.
mac.

eg8r
05-23-2012, 03:13 AM
You can deny all you want but your posts are here till the db is purged.

eg8r

eg8r
05-23-2012, 03:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Additionally, it is a lie to say that you have never called me a murderer.</div></div>While I don't remember calling you that, I don't remember ever saying that I never called you that. I might have due to your propensity to be in favor of that type of activity.

eg8r

llotter
05-23-2012, 05:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The success of the homo agenda literally marks the demographic death of society so it no wonder that intelligent folks, like the good reverend, are raising the alarm in graphic terms. He was not calling for the death of queers but only illustrating that left on their own, their society would die from the lack of reproduction. Many societies, including virtually all the modern ones, are already dying off because they simply don't have enough babies to sustain themselves. Certainly one contributor to this dire situation is the decay of the traditional values that once guaranteed larger families. Societies that currently have high reproductive rates are not societies in which any of us would enjoy living. So, the solution we have come up with is to normalize abnormal behavior to accelerate the inevitable conclusion. Sanity seems to have fallen victim to politically correct leftism.</div></div>The solution i suggest iz to eliminate idiots who think that hi birthrates and hi populations are good. Idiots.
mac. </div></div>

Is such ignorance worth responding to? No it isn't.

Gayle in MD
05-23-2012, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The success of the homo agenda literally marks the demographic death of society so it no wonder that intelligent folks, like the good reverend, are raising the alarm in graphic terms.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> So IOW, you think that Christians are so weak minded that if there are Gay people in our society, who are embraced and accepted for who they are, with the understanding that they are born Gay, and deserve equal rights, instead of being demonized and oppressed, Christians will all turn Gay, and then society will end!

In my lifetime, Intelligence has never been linked to denying rights to others, just because they are somewhat different from the majority. America's best hours, were those hours when Discrimination, suppression of rights, annd demonizing hatred, were outlawed, not used to instill hatred in the hearts of our citizens. </span>

He was not calling for the death of queers but only illustrating that left on their own, their society would die from the lack of reproduction.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Oh yes he was calling for the deaths of Homosexuals, AND they don't have their own society, they are part of our society, annd IMO, a very important part, given their undeniable contributions to the beauty and substance of life, annd what it means to approach life with a big heart, incredible natural articstic talents, and a good outlook. </span>

Many societies, including virtually all the modern ones, are already dying off because they simply don't have enough babies to sustain themselves.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> Where do you get this stuff? The world is suffering from overpopulation, it's eating itself alive, and corporations and Republicans who remove regulations for them, are polluting the resources we have left, fishing out the oceans, polluting the Aquifer, destroying the beautiful mountain tops. Whey do you think China has a limit on how may children the Chinese are allowed to have&gt; </span>

Certainly one contributor to this dire situation is the decay of the traditional values that once guaranteed larger families.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Larger families should be more heavily taxes, not subsidized for plopping out a baby every nine months. The world is OVER populated. We need policies of zero population growth, not more babies plopped out without enough resources to take care of their needs. Have you looked at the statistics lately? Gays adopt more babies with medical problems, than hererosexuals, percentage wise. </span>

Societies that currently have high reproductive rates are not societies in which any of us would enjoy living. So, the solution we have come up with is to normalize abnormal behavior to accelerate the inevitable conclusion.

<span style="color: #CC0000">OMG! Talk about double talk! </span>

Sanity seems to have fallen victim to politically correct leftism. </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">Sanity has fallen victim to anachronistic, RW Republoican psychotic religiosity, which is not supposed to be part of our political, or electorial venue.

Separation Of Church ad State, forbids that the religions organize as political Pacs or groups, while taking tax exemptions.

They are breaking the law, when they try to influence legislation, Presidential and/or representative choices for office, as long as they are taking a religious tax exemption. They have no business whatsoever organizing to remove Constitutional Rights for any of our citizens, and in fact, the DOJ is gong to start removing their unlawful activities.

Aside from that, their overall influence is one of HATE! Not compassion, not acceptence, and not inclusion annd equal rights, for all.

G. </span>

eg8r
05-23-2012, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes he was calling for the deaths of Homosexuals</div></div>I think it was qtip that posted opposite of what you are saying (and what I was saying). It was either he or sofla that used the big font (my guess is they needed that to keep themselves awake) to point out that the pastor was merely saying he wanted to put up a wall/fence and drop food in. Keep them alive until they die of natural causes is my guess but not to outright kill anyone.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-23-2012, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes he was calling for the deaths of Homosexuals</div></div>I think it was qtip that posted opposite of what you are saying (and what I was saying). It was either he or sofla that used the big font (my guess is they needed that to keep themselves awake) to point out that the pastor was merely saying he wanted to put up a wall/fence and drop food in. Keep them alive until they die of natural causes is my guess but not to outright kill anyone.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">calling for the starvation and ultimate death of "queers and homosexuals."

</div></div>

For once, watch the video!

Additionally, if you can't remember who wrote what, maybe you should see a doctor.

G.

llotter
05-23-2012, 09:05 AM
I am not surprised that you are also ignorant of the demographic shift that the world is undergoing.

The only societies that are reproducing at a sufficient rate to actually grow are the Muslim countries plus Africa, India and the Latin American countries. Both Africa and India have large Muslim populations and is that segment that is providing most of the higher birthrates in these areas. So, it is the Muslims that are populating Europe as their native population dwindles and rapidly converting their 'liberal' societies into extremely intolerant places that civilized people should eschew.

It would ordinarily seem strange for civilized people welcoming this influx of such overt threats to their continued existence but because they are leftists and have instituted a very expensive welfare state, they were faced with a choice, moderate their demand for welfare or welcome the enemy of their liberal culture. It is obvious what they have choose, descendants be damned.

The same Muslim problem exists in Russia and Canada with their lower than replacement level birthrates. The U.S. has largely escaped the Muslim problem because of our border with Mexico and Latin America and our birthrates have not dropped below the the 2.1 level needed for replacement but it is very close and decreasing.

Soflasnapper
05-23-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm with mac on this one.

The idea that societies need to have more and more people, or even the same number of people (replacement levels of birth), is an artifact of the cult of economic growth for its own sake.

That is true only in so far as the debt money system requires ever expanding debt to have a chance to pay off the old debt, but it should be obvious by now that such a system booms and then busts. It's unstable, and unsustainable, and we've just had a reminder if anyone forgot.

The answer is not trying to grow more, but getting out of the debt as money system the bankers have imposed upon the world.

There is no reason that a reduction of populations from current levels is a problem, except for the incessant need for more and more debt creation to create an appearance that the prior debt is manageable. It isn't, and the whole system is inherently flawed.

eg8r
05-23-2012, 10:54 AM
LOL, so you are calling qtip a liar when he posted in underlined font (I had to look for it to suit your piss poor ability to figure out what is going on) contradictory information. OK, I am cool with that. Qtip, gayle says you are a liar and I am inclined to agree with her on this if she says the proof is in the video. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

llotter
05-23-2012, 11:18 AM
It doesn't surprise me that you are with mac cause liberals are stupid, though with enough time in our infamous education institutions, stupid can appear very kool.

Survival trumps economics; unless a society generates replacement levels of kids, there can be no survival.

The Debt is the consequence of the welfare state and the 'cult of growth' has been built to fool people into believing and supporting the 'free lunch' that government can dole out to them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The answer is not trying to grow more, but getting out of the debt as money system the bankers have imposed upon the world. </div></div> Getting out of debt is not the way of the Left. It is that debt that keeps them in office and supports burearcrats and unions and all the other dependents they have created. It is just plain silly to say that banks are voting for all those leftists promising free everything. Given that the powerful state is influenced by the powerful, that is a very tenuous and unsustainable route to prosperity for the banks. Do you think the french socialist was just elected because he had the backing of the bankers or because he promised more free lunches for everybody.?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no reason that a reduction of populations from current levels is a problem, except for the incessant need for more and more debt creation to create an appearance that the prior debt is manageable. It isn't, and the whole system is inherently flawed.
</div></div> Yes, like liberals everywhere, you have an abiding faith in your ability to control and manipulate society to improve it. First destroy the traditional system and then insert your new and infallible scheme that been designed by the smartest brains in the world. Bad idea.

LWW
05-23-2012, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I am saying is that this single person does not speak for the masses.

eg8r </div></div>

To the cabal it's only an isolated incident when a member of the religion of peace commits mass homicide ... and even thenwe are told the root reason is the truly evil nature of capitalism and Israel.

DiabloViejo
05-23-2012, 12:59 PM
What do Islamic terrorists have to do with the topic (Christian Right Wing homophobia and extremism)? Nice try, but no cigar.

Stretch
05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do Islamic terrorists have to do with the topic (Christian Right Wing homophobia and extremism)? Nice try, but no cigar. </div></div>

It's just a defence mechanism to distract away from what can not be defended, or even debated. It must really kill him that he cannot control the conversation any more. Poor baby. St.

cushioncrawler
05-23-2012, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm with mac on this one. The idea that societies need to have more and more people, or even the same number of people (replacement levels of birth), is an artifact of the cult of economic growth for its own sake. That is true only in so far as the debt money system requires ever expanding debt to have a chance to pay off the old debt, but it should be obvious by now that such a system booms and then busts. It's unstable, and unsustainable, and we've just had a reminder if anyone forgot. The answer is not trying to grow more, but getting out of the debt as money system the bankers have imposed upon the world. There is no reason that a reduction of populations from current levels is a problem, except for the incessant need for more and more debt creation to create an appearance that the prior debt is manageable. It isn't, and the whole system is inherently flawed.</div></div>Way back i explained how if theusofa had a 1-child policy that within a few generations peeple would hav 2 homes eech, and zero mortgage, and that they would spend a little on upgrading homes etc.
In time theusofa would spend money on returning subdivisions of empty homes back to wilderness.
mac.

eg8r
05-24-2012, 01:33 AM
You mean other than to show the hypocrisy of how the left view and group people?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-24-2012, 03:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I seriously doubt that homosexuals in your country think of that term as affectionate! I'm disappointed to hear you use the term, if that is what it means. Additionally, Mac, your assertions about homosexual population are not at all anywhere near the truth. Homosexuality is not a choice, it is a result of nature, exists in the animal world, and has existed among human beings for as long as we have recorded history, and the phenomenon, or frequency of homosexuality doesn't reduce according to your predictions, at all. Additionally, the priests you refer to were not Homosexuals, at all, they were pedophiles. Pedophelia is a completely different sexual desire, than Homosexuality, and it is not one of physiological results, it is a psyychological sickness. There is no more pedophelia among homosexuals, than there is among heterosexuals, and in fact, just the opposite, most pedophiles are NOT homosexuals, they are heterosexuals. That's a proven fact. I have posted the scientific documentation here before. G.</div></div>Trubble iz, homosexual iz too long. Anyhow, derogatory iz mainly in the mind.

Anyhow, my meening woz that gays karnt breed up and take over. Gays karnt breed, and gays are not a cult, ie adopted kids arent brainwashed.
Homos are allways going to be it seems a certain small % of society.

Whereaz Christians and other cults breed up and take over, koz they are a cult.
mac. </div></div>

Oh, Ok then, Mac. I agree, basically with your premise basic then.

And additionally, I will continue to say that I see more hate spewing from Republicans, and the so called, Christian Coalition, than from anywhere else in our society.

They seem to ignore the FACT that supposedly we are to be judged by Jesus, or God, if you will, not by one another.

Today's Christians think they have the right to judge, and convict, and apparently, even kill, others who they THINK are not righteous!

Many of them display the same sort of radical, ignorant psychotic tendencies as the Radical segment of the Muslims.

I see no difference whatsoever, in the inherent dangers and threats to society, from Radical Religiosity here in our country, and the radical Muslims who preach hate, and violence against people in the Middle East countries, particularly Gays and Women.

How do people come to decide that it is their place to determine who is valuable and acceptable in society, and who is not?

No God I could conjure, would agree with those views, because they are NOT Christian at all, but radical and dangerous.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-24-2012, 03:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesn't surprise me that you are with mac cause liberals are stupid, though with enough time in our infamous education institutions, stupid can appear very kool.

Survival trumps economics; unless a society generates replacement levels of kids, there can be no survival.

The Debt is the consequence of the welfare state and the 'cult of growth' has been built to fool people into believing and supporting the 'free lunch' that government can dole out to them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The answer is not trying to grow more, but getting out of the debt as money system the bankers have imposed upon the world. </div></div> Getting out of debt is not the way of the Left. It is that debt that keeps them in office and supports burearcrats and unions and all the other dependents they have created. It is just plain silly to say that banks are voting for all those leftists promising free everything. Given that the powerful state is influenced by the powerful, that is a very tenuous and unsustainable route to prosperity for the banks. Do you think the french socialist was just elected because he had the backing of the bankers or because he promised more free lunches for everybody.?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no reason that a reduction of populations from current levels is a problem, except for the incessant need for more and more debt creation to create an appearance that the prior debt is manageable. It isn't, and the whole system is inherently flawed.
</div></div> Yes, like liberals everywhere, you have an abiding faith in your ability to control and manipulate society to improve it. First destroy the traditional system and then insert your new and infallible scheme that been designed by the smartest brains in the world. Bad idea. </div></div>

WOW! You are really "OUT THERE" Take a day or so and look into what is being doled out to the top one percent, for a change.

Educate yourself on Corporate subsidies, and all of the money that is wasted in the Defence Industry, the Military Industrial/Congressional Complex. Entitlements are NOTHING, compared to all of the money that is wasted in defense spending, and corporate welfare.

Neocons spend loads time and money, scaring the public, ginning up ridiculous fear of Muslims, and using psychotic religious attitudes to divide the country. All part of their plan.
The Neocons must create enemies for their Neocon conspiracies, in order to justify to the Lemmings, like you, the stealing of our tax dollars, away from spending them on the common good, so that these war contractors, in bed with retires Congressmen and Senators, who go straight into defense contracting when they retire, to lobby for war, and defnse spending, lining their own pockets with our tax dollars tht would be far better spent elsewhere, solving our medical costs, cleaning up our environment, spending on research ad Development, for cleaner, renewable fuels.

Defense Contractors, and corporate welfare, have sucked the country dry, not SS and not Medicare.

It was The Right, NOT The Left, who borrowed us into a debt ditch.

Lied us into a completely un-necessary, colossally expensive, war and occupation in Iraq.

Launched a trillion dollar plus pharmaceutical pay off for their unpaid for, entitlement for prescription drugs, blocking any ability to shopr prices annd save money on the costs.

Cut taxes during war time.

ANd THEN! REPUBLICANS left all of their spending bills behind them, and blamed the left for the debts REpublicans ran up!

After wasting a budget surplus, running up more debt than all previous administrations COMBINED, and borrowing from communist countries, to pay for their colossal spending, we are buried in Neocon Debts, NOT LIBERAL DEBTS!

NOT THE LEFT, THE RIGHT are the BIG SPENDERS, GROWING GOVERNMENT, GROWING DEFICITS, CUTTING TAXES, LAUNCHING WARS, AND NOT PAYING FOR ANY OF IT!

G.

cushioncrawler
05-24-2012, 04:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, Ok then, Mac. I agree, basically with your premise basic then. And additionally, I will continue to say that I see more hate spewing from Republicans, and the so called, Christian Coalition, than from anywhere else in our society. They seem to ignore the FACT that supposedly we are to be judged by Jesus, or God, if you will, not by one another.
Today's Christians think they have the right to judge, and convict, and apparently, even kill, others who they THINK are not righteous! Many of them display the same sort of radical, ignorant psychotic tendencies as the Radical segment of the Muslims. I see no difference whatsoever, in the inherent dangers and threats to society, from Radical Religiosity here in our country, and the radical Muslims who preach hate, and violence against people in the Middle East countries, particularly Gays and Women. How do people come to decide that it is their place to determine who is valuable and acceptable in society, and who is not? No God I could conjure, would agree with those views, because they are NOT Christian at all, but radical and dangerous. G.</div></div>The Bible duz not giv Christians any right or power to punish anyone committing a Bible sin.
The Bible duz not giv any Christian any right or power to try to force anyone to not sin.

But if the The Holey Bible duz hav anything in it that duz giv a group a special place or a special power az a group, eg punishment of a group az a whole, then that group iz the Jews, whatever Jews iz, not Christians.

In fact, i would say that the The Holey Bible only applys to Jews and Christians, and duznt apply to anyone else.
mac.

Gayle in MD
05-24-2012, 04:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, Ok then, Mac. I agree, basically with your premise basic then. And additionally, I will continue to say that I see more hate spewing from Republicans, and the so called, Christian Coalition, than from anywhere else in our society. They seem to ignore the FACT that supposedly we are to be judged by Jesus, or God, if you will, not by one another.
Today's Christians think they have the right to judge, and convict, and apparently, even kill, others who they THINK are not righteous! Many of them display the same sort of radical, ignorant psychotic tendencies as the Radical segment of the Muslims. I see no difference whatsoever, in the inherent dangers and threats to society, from Radical Religiosity here in our country, and the radical Muslims who preach hate, and violence against people in the Middle East countries, particularly Gays and Women. How do people come to decide that it is their place to determine who is valuable and acceptable in society, and who is not? No God I could conjure, would agree with those views, because they are NOT Christian at all, but radical and dangerous. G.</div></div>The Bible duz not giv Christians any right or power to punish anyone committing a Bible sin.
The Bible duz not giv any Christian any right or power to try to force anyone to not sin.

But if the The Holey Bible duz hav anything in it that duz giv a group a special place or a special power az a group, eg punishment of a group az a whole, then that group iz the Jews, whatever Jews iz, not Christians.

In fact, i would say that the The Holey Bible only applys to Jews and Christians, and duznt apply to anyone else.
mac. </div></div>

Mac, it's been many years since I studied the Bible.

However, having been brough up Catholic, I am very well aware of what Jesus said.

We are not to judge our sisters and brothers, nor our neighbors.

That is supposedly God's right, and ONLY God's right.

Christians in this scountry, as a group, along with their Republican exploiters, do not follow the teachings of Jesus.

They are spewing hatred non stop, and demonizing others.

Organized religion gives me a pain where the sun don't shine.

Somehow they skipped over, "God is love."

G.

LWW
05-24-2012, 04:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean other than to show the hypocrisy of how the left view and group people?

eg8r </div></div>

Where is their outrage that in Islamic nations we have gays being hanged by te state?

Qtec
05-24-2012, 05:48 AM
Obama. "Hey Iran, you can't put gays to death! Its not nice."
Iran. "Yes we can. It says so in your own Bible."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(King James Version): "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." </div></div>

Obama. "Over the last few centuries, most Christians and Jews have rejected Leviticus 20:13. They no longer call on the death penalty for homosexuals."

Iran. "Oh really???? What about this bunch? "

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dominionism, Dominion Theology, Christian Reconstructionism, Theocratic Dominionism, Kingdom Now theology, and Theonomy are interrelated Christian belief systems that are followed by members from a wide range of conservative Protestant denominations. They are not in themselves denominations or faith groups.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>These belief systems find a voice in Christian Reconstructionism -- <span style='font-size: 20pt'>a political movement to convert the United States -- and eventually the entire earth -- into a theocracy</span> in which dissenters, adulterers, sexually active homosexuals, some sexually active bisexuals, witches, sorcerers, etc. would be exterminated.</span></div></div>

This is exactly what is going on in the USA right now.

Thanks to the previous admin, the US has lost the moral high ground. They can't complain to others about things they have done themselves, like torture or respecting International Law or persecuting gays.

Q

eg8r
05-24-2012, 05:58 AM
LOL, it is funny to see qtip role playing with barbies.

eg8r

Qtec
05-24-2012, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>it is funny to see qtip role playing with barbies.</span>

eg8r </div></div>

Its embarrassing to read your puny quips. If you had any brains and actually READ what you post, you would know that.

Like the others have said and you have just proven, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>when YOU can't handle the truth you resort to insults.</span>

Q..its all on record.

eg8r
05-24-2012, 08:19 AM
LOL, come on qtip, do another. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

DiabloViejo
05-24-2012, 11:20 PM
A fascinating view into the mind of bigoted, ignorant, hate spewing Christian right wingers.

Bigoted Church Member Defends Pastor Worley (http://youtu.be/cUXDKnL4xGE)

eg8r
05-25-2012, 03:24 AM
Why aren't you focusing equal effort on the churches and pastors who have views the same as yours? Ones that spend the majority of their spare time helping those in need? Why do you continue to focus on only what you perceive to be bad and then try and use those few examples as the sounding board for the entire group?

eg8r

LWW
05-25-2012, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A fascinating view into the mind of bigoted, ignorant, hate spewing Christian right wingers.

Bigoted Church Member Defends Pastor Worley (http://youtu.be/cUXDKnL4xGE) </div></div>

How can someone claiming they have the authority to impose their will on others be considered right wing?

Someday, hopefully, you will learn to use words properly.

Gayle in MD
05-25-2012, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama. "Hey Iran, you can't put gays to death! Its not nice."
Iran. "Yes we can. It says so in your own Bible."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(King James Version): "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." </div></div>

Obama. "Over the last few centuries, most Christians and Jews have rejected Leviticus 20:13. They no longer call on the death penalty for homosexuals."

Iran. "Oh really???? What about this bunch? "

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dominionism, Dominion Theology, Christian Reconstructionism, Theocratic Dominionism, Kingdom Now theology, and Theonomy are interrelated Christian belief systems that are followed by members from a wide range of conservative Protestant denominations. They are not in themselves denominations or faith groups.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>These belief systems find a voice in Christian Reconstructionism -- <span style='font-size: 20pt'>a political movement to convert the United States -- and eventually the entire earth -- into a theocracy</span> in which dissenters, adulterers, sexually active homosexuals, some sexually active bisexuals, witches, sorcerers, etc. would be exterminated.</span></div></div>

This is exactly what is going on in the USA right now.

Thanks to the previous admin, the US has lost the moral high ground. They can't complain to others about things they have done themselves, like torture or respecting International Law or persecuting gays.

Q

</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Absolutely! And Bush left a black mark that our country will NEVER live down. I still cannot believe there were enough so called "Christian" dummies to re-elect a Lying POS terrorist like George Bush! </span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/05/23/amnesty-international-george-bush-canada_n_1541054.html?ref=politics&ir=Politics

Amnesty International Cites Canada's Refusal To Arrest George W. Bush In Human Rights Report

OTTAWA - Canada's failure to arrest former U.S. president George W. Bush during a visit to B.C. is cited by Amnesty International in its annual report on human rights atrocities around the globe.

The report also takes issue with Canada's treatment of aboriginal people, refugees and terrorism suspects and its refusal to hold a public inquiry into the arrests of more than 1,000 protesters during the 2010 G8 summit in Toronto.

Canada's record of alleged human rights violations pales in comparison to the litany of torture, mass executions, and violent suppression of protests cited against countries like Syria and Uganda.

But Amnesty Canada spokesperson John Tackaberry says the organization makes no attempt to rate the magnitude or seriousness of human rights abuses among the 155 nations listed in the 2012 report.

Rather, it includes any country in which there's a "constellation" of violations that cause concern.

In Canada's case, Tackaberry says Amnesty has "serious concerns" that the country is failing "in a number of cases" to meet its international obligations to protect human rights.

Among the cases mentioned is Canada's failure last fall to arrest Bush when he visited British Columbia, "despite clear evidence that he was responsible for crimes under international law, including torture." Amnesty had campaigned for Canada to arrest and prosecute the former president.

The demand for Bush's arrest "was certainly not a frivolous action on our part," Tackaberry said in an interview Wednesday.

"We knew that there was little likelihood of this actually taking place but the important principle is that George (W) Bush has been implicated in serious human rights violations and Canada has a responsibility to ensure that people within their jurisdiction who are alleged to have been involved in serious human rights violations ... that they be brought to justice.

"It's imperative that when there are serious human rights violations that individuals be held to account," he added.

At the time of Bush's visit last October, Amnesty maintained the former president authorized the use of torture against detainees at the Guantanamo Bay naval base, in Afghanistan and Iraq as the <span style='font-size: 20pt'>U.S. pursued its war on terror following the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington. It cited the use of waterboarding and other "enhanced interrogation techniques" and cruel, degrading treatment, such as forcing detainees to remain in painful position, without sleep, for hours.</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>As a signatory to the UN Convention Against Torture, Tackaberry said Canada has an obligation to take action against alleged violators, including Bush.</span> </div></div>

Gayle in MD
05-25-2012, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why aren't you focusing equal effort on the churches and pastors who have views the same as yours? Ones that spend the majority of their spare time helping those in need? Why do you continue to focus on only what you perceive to be bad and then try and use those few examples as the sounding board for the entire group?

eg8r </div></div>

There are far more than a "Few" examples. Additionally, the current organized religiosity is consistantly demonizing of individuals whom they have no right to judge, and/or, no right to promote politically, as long as they are taking their tax examption.

It is the trend, the overall trend of hatred and demonization, coming from organized religion, and their desire to dictate, to all others according to their ignorant belliefs, and to try to supercede our Constitution, which is obviously a threat to all Americans, and there are far more than just a few, who have their mugs in front of the political cameras, non stop, yapping and demonizing our fellow Americans. Trying to use their pulpits, to spread hate.

Sexism, Racism, Homophobia, and as has always been the case throughout history, outrageous Misogynistic beliefs and statements, all of it acceptable to Republicans, and the Radical, ignorant, sicko religious right.

G.

Qtec
05-25-2012, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can someone claiming they have the authority to impose their will on others be considered right wing? </div></div>

LOL

Hitler was a Lefty, we know............LMFAO.

Q

?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Fascism (play /ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a radical authoritarian nationalist political ideology.[1][2] Fascists seek rejuvenation of their nation based on commitment to an organic national community where its individuals are united together as one people in national identity by suprapersonal connections of ancestry, culture, and blood through a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through <u>discipline, indoctrination</u>, physical education, and eugenics.[</div></div>

Gayle in MD
05-25-2012, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can someone claiming they have the authority to impose their will on others be considered right wing? </div></div>

LOL

Hitler was a Lefty, we know............LMFAO.

Q

?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Fascism (play /ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a radical authoritarian nationalist political ideology.[1][2] Fascists seek rejuvenation of their nation based on commitment to an organic national community where its individuals are united together as one people in national identity by suprapersonal connections of ancestry, culture, and blood through a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through <u>discipline, indoctrination</u>, physical education, and eugenics.[</div></div> </div></div>

Defines Republicanism, and Reagan, Bush and Bush!

DiabloViejo
05-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Who cares what you think? You have been thoroughly discredited and exposed for the lying sack of manure that you are. No one here is paying attention to you anymore, you've become irrelevant.

BTW, here's a good idea for you..how about you get a job, stop drinking in the day time, stop collecting your monthly welfare check, and get a place of your own? After all you're all for hard work, personal responsibility, and self reliance! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif