PDA

View Full Version : A User's Guide To Smoking Pot With Barack Obama

Sev
05-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Pass me a blunt will ya Barry?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/a-users-guide-to-smoking-pot-with-barack-obama

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>A User's Guide To Smoking Pot With Barack Obama</span>

Barry was quite the accomplished marijuana enthusiast back in high school and college. Excerpts from David Maraniss' Barack Obama: The Story http://www.amazon.com/dp/1439160406/?tag=buzz0f-20 dealing with the elaborate drug culture surrounding the president when he attended Punahou School in Honolulu and Occidental College in Los Angeles. He inhaled. A lot.

Soflasnapper
05-25-2012, 04:55 PM
What is the point of bringing this up?

It was known during the last campaign, because it was mentioned in Obama's own autobiographies.

Just a bit of ridicule, perhaps?

Besides, given the potency of the Hawaiian, who wouldn't? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

DiabloViejo
05-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Over 100 million Americans have smoked pot. Obama smoked pot and he *gasp* admitted to it. What's the big deal?

Stretch
05-26-2012, 02:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Over 100 million Americans have smoked pot. Obama smoked pot and he *gasp* admitted to it. What's the big deal? </div></div>

That alone should be worth 100 million votes! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

Qtec
05-26-2012, 02:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barry was quite the accomplished marijuana enthusiast back in high school and college. </div></div>

?????

Who wasn't?

Q..it makes him human.

Sev
05-26-2012, 07:21 AM
Just to make you ask questions.

eg8r
05-27-2012, 06:47 PM
LOL, the fact that he is a criminal maybe? Sofla seems to think that is a big deal. Maybe he only feels that way if the person gets caught. Again, if two people are drinking and driving and only one gets caught what makes the other one a more suitable employee?

eg8r

eg8r
05-27-2012, 06:48 PM
You seem to get all hot and bothered about hiring criminals. Why do you change your mind when the (D) comes at the end of their name?

eg8r

Sev
05-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Funny how that happens.
Change of party. Change of attitude.

Everybody did it so that makes it ok. If your not a republican.

eg8r
05-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Exactly. Sofla makes mention of how horrible it was that we had a Pres and VP with a DUI conviction but then again says nothing about our current crackhead President (I think that was the phrase Gayle used to refer to Obama before she liked him and ignored these indiscretions). I guess the actual act of getting caught is what makes one person good and one person bad. Well that and the (D).

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-29-2012, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exactly. Sofla makes mention of how horrible it was that we had a Pres and VP with a DUI conviction but then again says nothing about our current crackhead President (I think that was the phrase Gayle used to refer to Obama before she liked him and ignored these indiscretions). I guess the actual act of getting caught is what makes one person good and one person bad. Well that and the (D).

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> No, you are wrong again.

But we all know, you'll never admit to any of your stupid, misstatements.

I have no problem with people who smoke pot, and in fact, I think it should be legal.

And who are you to even bring this up, whenn you voted twice for George Cokehead, drunken, lying, law breaking, POS Bush?

G.</span>

eg8r
05-29-2012, 05:25 PM
LOL, I am wrong about what? Are you now saying that when you were calling Obama all those names you really were not calling him all those names?

Obama and Clinton were both drug addicted law breaking POSs so what is your beef? The fact they had a (D), yeah well we already knew that.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-29-2012, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I am wrong about what? Are you now saying that when you were calling Obama all those names you really were not calling him all those names?

Obama and Clinton were both drug addicted law breaking POSs so what is your beef? The fact they had a (D), yeah well we already knew that.

eg8r </div></div>

Your lies are so old and so boring it's not worth responding to them anymore.

Neither President Obama, nor Bill Clinton, were ever drug addicts, however, there is more than ample proof that George W. Bush was heavy into cocaine, not just using, but transporting it, aaaaand he was a drunk, as well.

G.

eg8r
05-29-2012, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Neither President Obama, nor Bill Clinton, were ever drug addicts, however, there is more than ample proof that George W. Bush was heavy into cocaine, not just using, but transporting it, aaaaand he was a drunk, as well.

</div></div>There is more than ample proof that Obama was heavy into cocaine also. But then again, that was what you said when you thought Hitlary would beat him. When she got spanked you changed your view of the drug addicted senator and now you offer to carry his halo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif We see through your lies.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-30-2012, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Neither President Obama, nor Bill Clinton, were ever drug addicts, however, there is more than ample proof that George W. Bush was heavy into cocaine, not just using, but transporting it, aaaaand he was a drunk, as well.

</div></div>There is more than ample proof that Obama was heavy into cocaine also. But then again, that was what you said when you thought Hitlary would beat him. When she got spanked you changed your view of the drug addicted senator and now you offer to carry his halo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif We see through your lies.

eg8r </div></div>

President Obama was never addicted to cocaine.

Additionally, I never stopped wanting Hillary to win, but, as I wrote at the time, reading Senator Obama's autobiographies changed my mind about him in many ways. I gained a great deal of respect for him, and came to feel that both woud make a good president.

Just because ou write stupid stuff on here, doesn't make them true.

You called me a murderer on here for years, because I defended a woman's right to have complete control over her own body, but when you were put on the hot seat to answer for using birth control that expels fertilized eggs, you refused to address it.

You can throw it out, but we all know, you can't take it.

When you were asked what you would tell a doctor who gave you the news that the fetus your wife was carrying could kill her if she brought it to term, if you would say, well just let her die and save the fetus, you refused to answer.

So why not focus on answering some of the questions you have ducked out of over the years, instead of dragging up things that you misrepresent about what others have thought, and written.

G.

We all see though YOUR lies.