PDA

View Full Version : censoring

bluewolf
10-02-2002, 05:19 AM
i got censored. i put a little cuss word in one of my posts and when it cleared it said [censored].it was not a real bad cussword and it wasnt vulgar or pointed at anyone but maybe this is the new rules or the old ones being enforced.

apparently the ccbadmin listened to many of your pleas for a cleaner,cuss free forum.

bw

rackmup
10-02-2002, 05:41 AM
NO [censored] cuss [censored] words allowed you silly [censored], [censored]! Why I oughta [censored] your [censored] head right into the [censored] [censored]!

Regards,

[censored]

(Did it look like that? The CCB has always admonished the use of them dirty wordz)

10-02-2002, 10:21 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! "You [censored] rock!!" St.

bluewolf
10-02-2002, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> NO [censored] cuss [censored] words allowed you silly [censored], [censored]! Why I oughta [censored] your [censored] head right into the [censored] [censored]!

Regards,

[censored]

(Did it look like that? The CCB has always admonished the use of them dirty wordz) <hr></blockquote>

sortof. i wrote sh//t shot and it cleared as [censored] shot

bw

10-02-2002, 11:58 AM
Let's keep this thread going. It's brilliant and so much fun!

nAz
10-02-2002, 12:07 PM
Go Fornicate yourself Anony! lol

10-02-2002, 12:50 PM
Good, good! Keep it going! Let's keep this baby on top! I can feel the brain cells killing off slowly. Feels so good! Beer! I need a beer. Now! Hurry! I think I felt a brain cell growing back. Probably didn't kill it completely. Gimme that beer! Ahhhhh...better. Now I can be one of the group.

bluewolf
10-02-2002, 12:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Let's keep this thread going. It's brilliant and so much fun! <hr></blockquote>

ROFL and I thought I had discovered something new when they were doing this all along....i chatted with downtown on icq and he told me the same thing...

reminds me of the time my six year old son ran into the house all excited and said 'i made an invention that granddaddy long legs dont have spider webs'

&lt;VBG&gt;

bw