PDA

View Full Version : So it begins...

nAz
05-26-2012, 11:35 PM
<span style="color: #6666CC">I gotta go out and get some more long term supplies and AMMO Sh!ts about to hit the fan!</span>

Report: Miami police shoot naked man chewing on victim's face
By Jim Gold, msnbc.com
A Miami police officer fatally shot a naked man chewing the face of another man Saturday afternoon on a downtown causeway off-ramp, officials said.

The Miami Herald reported that the naked man chewed off half the face of his victim, who is struggling for his life.
The violence started at 2 p.m. on the MacArthur Causeway off-ramp, just south of the Herald’s offices, the newspaper said.
Witnesses said that a woman saw two men fighting and flagged down a police officer, who came upon the naked man mauling the other man, the Herald reported.

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>The officer, who was not identified, ordered the naked man to back away, but when the man continued the assault, the officer shot him, the Herald said. Witnesses told the Herald <span style='font-size: 26pt'>the wounded attacker continued to eat his victim</span>, so the officer continued firi</span>ng.

Witnesses said they heard at least a half-dozen shots, the Herald said.
The naked man was later seen lying face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage, the Herald said.
The naked man’s victim was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center and had critical injuries, police told the Herald.
Neither man was identified.

“Based on the information provided, our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life,’’ Javier Ortiz, spokesman for Miami police’s Fraternal Order of Police, told the Herald.
A police department news release about the shooting did not include many details provided by witnesses to the newspaper.
Police requested the newspaper's video surveillance video, the Herald reported.
The shooting and investigation tied up causeway traffic as crowds were arriving at South Beach for an annual Urban Beach Week hip-hop festival.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cnDff0Ez5D8/T3hZduSsmbI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/sx0G93gCCvQ/s1600/zombie-eating.jpg http://www.rjritchie.com/necro/larp/zombie_mob_Wallpaper_cb8l.jpg

nAz
05-26-2012, 11:41 PM
<span style="color: #3366FF">Wonder if this is how it started... ground Zero?</span>

http://www.emsworld.com/news/10719026/hazmat-incident-sickens-5-at-florida-airport

Hazmat Incident Sickens 5 at Florida Airport
SOURCE: THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Terminal 2 at at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport was evacuated for about two hours Friday as hazardous materials technicians investigated what caused several people to become ill.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A terminal at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport was closed for a time after an unknown chemical sent five people to the hospital with respiratory complaints.

Terminal 2 was evacuated for about two hours Friday as hazardous materials technicians investigated what caused several people to become ill.

The cause remains under investigation, though an airport spokesman says it appears an aerosol can discharged.

Broward County Sheriff Fire Rescue spokesman Mike Jachles says three Transportation Security Administration agents and two passengers were affected by the irritant.

Investigators collected air samples and determined it was safe for people to re-enter. More than 1,000 passengers have been delayed and several inbound flights were diverted to other airports.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Sev
05-27-2012, 05:57 AM
Zombies!!!!

Only by the best in zombi ammo.

http://www.hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax

http://hornady.com/assets/images/promos/zombie/zombie-package-photo.jpg

Soflasnapper
05-27-2012, 02:18 PM
An impolite tee shirt I saw recently said, if the zombies show up, I'm tripping YOU! (With a suitable graphic.)

There is a rumor that there will be an arranged pandemic from some biological weaponized, probably government lab, product.

It would ease the energy crisis, as it would lock down travel. So, not all bad, right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sev
05-27-2012, 06:44 PM
A pandemic of natural or human origin is inevitable.

Soflasnapper
05-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Perhaps this is a hard-of-hearing Grateful Dead fan, who heard 'steal your face right off your head,' as 'eat your face right off your head.'

Sev
05-29-2012, 06:38 PM
There have been 3-4 other cases of this.
It appears to be triggered by bath salts.

DiabloViejo
05-30-2012, 02:55 AM
<span style="color: #FF0000">WARNING VERY GRAPHIC AND GRUESOME PICS! </span>

Exclusive Images (http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/index.php?q=node%2F5489)

DiabloViejo
05-30-2012, 03:01 AM
And then there's this:

Police: Hackensack Man Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers
Wild Scene Ends With Responding Cops Giving Way To Bergen SWAT Team
May 29, 2012 9:00 PM
CBS/New York (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/05/29/police-hackensack-man-stabbed-himself-threw-his-skin-and-intestines-at-officers/)

HACKENSACK, N.J. (CBSNewYork/AP) – A man who stabbed himself and threw pieces of his skin and intestines at police officers trying to subdue him was hospitalized in critical condition on Monday, authorities said.

Officers encountered 43-year-old Wayne Carter on Sunday morning when they responded to reports of a man barricaded in a room in Hackensack and threatening to harm himself, Lt. John Heinemann said.

Two officers kicked in the door and saw Carter in a corner, holding a knife in his hand, police said. Carter, ignoring the officers’ orders to drop the knife, stood up and stabbed himself in the abdomen, legs and neck, they said.

Carter yelled at the officers and took an aggressive stance, and the officers used pepper spray in a bid to subdue him, but it had no effect, Heinemann said.

Police said that Carter then cut off pieces of his skin and intestines and threw them at the officers.

The officers decided to retreat and call in the Bergen County SWAT team, Heinemann said. Carter finally was restrained and was taken to a hospital just before midnight.

No charges have been filed because of the unusual nature of the case, Heinemann said. He said he believes that drug use or mental illness may have contributed to Carter’s behavior, but that hasn’t been confirmed.

Carter had been arrested in the past for aggravated assault and resisting arrest.

DiabloViejo
05-30-2012, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There have been 3-4 other cases of this.
It appears to be triggered by bath salts. </div></div>

"Bath Salts" should be declared illegal in all 50 states.

Sev
05-30-2012, 05:31 AM
Ok. I'll bite.
Why?

DiabloViejo
05-30-2012, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok. I'll bite.
Why? </div></div>

Because they're really a lab created designer drug marketed primarily to teens and cleverly disguised as "Bath Salts", “plant fertilizer", and "plant food".

Bath salts contain amphetamine-like chemicals such as methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), mephedrone, and pyrovalerone. The DEA classifies it as a “designer drug of the phenethylamine class”. Other drugs in this class include amphetamines, mescaline, and ephedrine.

The drug is inhaled, swallowed or shot into a vein. It can, and does, cause people to freak out and enter a highly agitated state and it can, and does, cause psychotic episodes. It is a far more dangerous drug than Ecstasy/MDMA or any of the naturally derived hallucinogenic drugs i.e., LSD, Mescaline, Peyote, Ayahuasca, or DMT.

Sev
05-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Are you suggesting Epson salt should be banned?
Its a bath salt that has a lot medical benefits.
You do realize the the Have been using bath salts since around 2700BC.

I would assume your are restricting your criteria to the artificial "salts".
I thought you were for the legalization of all drugs.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/bath-salts-drug-dangers

DiabloViejo
05-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Wow Sev, you scored another cheap point. Man, how petulantly pathetic of you..you guys must really be scared of me or something huh? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Are you enjoying your new career as a troll? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Ya know,sensible and intelligent adults know, or should know,that not everything has to be reduced to BS, just saying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'm truly worried about you. Go easy on the FOX news and right wing radio, lay off the beer for a while, get out in the sunshine, clear your head, do some work, get some exercise, take your vitamins, eat well and get plenty of sleep.

You lose again sir. Now run along please. And do have a great day! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
05-30-2012, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow Sev, you scored another cheap point. Man, how petulantly pathetic of you..you guys must really be scared of me or something huh? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Are you enjoying your new career as a troll? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Ya know,sensible and intelligent adults know, or should know,that not everything has to be reduced to BS, just saying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'm truly worried about you. Go easy on the FOX news and right wing radio, lay off the beer for a while, get out in the sunshine, clear your head, do some work, get some exercise, take your vitamins, eat well and get plenty of sleep.

You lose again sir. Now run along please. And do have a great day! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

That was rather sad Fats.

nAz
05-31-2012, 01:52 PM
This is why they should legalize pot, I know of no one who ever RAGED on that.

err wait a minute i forgot the umbrella corp. is behind all this!

Sev
05-31-2012, 04:45 PM
I've not a problem with that.

Apparently the guy lost his nose, eyes, cheeks and lips.

Another sad part of the story is the homeless guy graduated from a prestigious high school. Went on to higher education and had been successful. Apparently he developed a bi-polar complex and everything fell apart for him.