PDA

View Full Version : Sid_Vicious, Spiderman, PoolFool, SPetty, Ward...

rackmup
10-02-2002, 05:45 AM
...and Eg8r:

Come on boys and girls...cut loose those ties that bind you to East Dallas. Arrange for a carpool or caravan to Billy Weir's this Saturday for a little One-Pocket, Nineball and maybe some Scotch 8-ball on the finest tables you've ever played on.

It's worth the trip. If you all show up, we can have our own little CCB tourney.

Regards,

Ken (Billy Weir's Ambassador of Pool)

Lester
10-02-2002, 05:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> ...and Eg8r:

Come on boys and girls...cut loose those ties that bind you to East Dallas. Arrange for a carpool or caravan to Billy Weir's this Saturday for a little One-Pocket, Nineball and maybe some Scotch 8-ball on the finest tables you've ever played on.

It's worth the trip. If you all show up, we can have our own little CCB tourney.

Regards,

Ken (Billy Weir's Ambassador of Pool) <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Ken, I would love to meet y'all there, but I let my passport expire. lol Missed you at the Open, hope everything's going great. ***Lester***

Ward
10-02-2002, 06:07 AM
Ken
Count me in.. 1:00

Ward

eg8r
10-02-2002, 12:07 PM
What time are you meeting. I would like to stop by, but I know I will not be able to stay for the whole day.

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
10-02-2002, 12:16 PM
I'm afraid that if I go that far toward the edge of the earth I'll fall off and that dragon will get me ;-)

I'd like to see Billy's place sometime(the one in Odessa is premium so I figure this one is too), but I'll have to pass. They've started a Saturday tourmanent at Skillman, PLUS my free time just started now that leagues are back in gear. Add to this the fact that I have a pleasure boat waiting for a run after making some long overdue repairs...Saturday may be by lake day...y'all have fun, and beware The Dragon!!!sid

SpiderMan
10-02-2002, 12:30 PM
Ken,

I'd love to head over there, but I don't have a mule to ride and I've been carrying a .40 S&amp;W semi so long that I'm liable to develop a hernia if I have to pack a hogleg. Plus, I just had my boots cleaned a month ago. Say hello to Festus and Miss Kitty, though.

Actually, I'm going to be in Oklahoma City for a cultural event.

SpiderMan

10-02-2002, 01:32 PM
I am just curious and mean no offense when I ask, what is the meaning of your handle "eg8r". Are you an educator or an egg hater? I don't seem to get it.

rackmup
10-02-2002, 01:52 PM
(I'm betting it has something to do with the Florida 'Gators)

Regards,

Ken

10-02-2002, 02:31 PM
Ken: I'm I not invited?....randyg

rackmup
10-02-2002, 02:37 PM
You, my good friend, have a standing invitation to wherever I play.

Just bring the video camera and lots of patience. My game certainly needs your help.

I'll make you a deal: You teach me and I'll buy your drinks.

Fair?

Regards and with great respect,

Ken

10-02-2002, 03:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SpiderMan:</font><hr> Actually, I'm going to be in Oklahoma City for a cultural event.<hr></blockquote> Whats that, Slim, they open'n nother Brinkman's Smoker showroom or you goin to the big rattlesnake round-up? Slim

10-02-2002, 05:40 PM
Ken: Who would get the best of that arrangement? Some day I will see you in school. Don't be surprised if I show up at Billy's place, with my cue. Been there a couple of times. Everything you describe is true....your friend randyg

rackmup
10-02-2002, 06:49 PM
See you there...table 10.

Regards,

Ken

OnePocketChamp
10-02-2002, 08:22 PM
Ken, am I not invited? If I don't go, how will you get there, don't I always drive? Does my game suck that bad that you would be embarassed in front of your REAL ccb friends? Is this the start of a riff between friends? Don't I give you enough weight? Come on buddy, I promise not to pick my nose in public or scratch my balls. CAN I GO TOO???

rackmup
10-02-2002, 09:52 PM
I assumed you were intelligent enough to know you were an important part of the equation. I mean, if you weren't there, who would RACK for me?

Regards,

Ken (Les is sooooo sensitive)

eg8r
10-02-2002, 10:45 PM
yup, First name is Ed (hence the "e") and I am a graduate of U of F.

eg8r

bluewolf
10-03-2002, 06:19 AM
randy is gonna be in rockville this weekend for pool school this weekend. keepping paws crossed i get the honor of meeting him.

hey randy, how does coming to our house for dinner and playing on our eight foot table, while being harrassed by 3 super friendly dogs sound? sorry we cant offer you a kitchen table to eat at. we ditched the kit table to make room for the pool table &lt;G&gt;

Laura

PoolFool
10-03-2002, 08:30 AM
I would love to. However, somebody has to sell cars to the folks in Plano on Saturdays and that would be me. As soon as the DOW goes back 11K I'll be there.

PoolFool