PDA

View Full Version : do you need a new cue or any accessories?

03-03-2002, 04:11 PM
My name is Jay Chasteen from Brookville Indiana....Just starting a new sports store and will make a great deal for anything you need to anyone on this board or their friends. Have Joss, Meucci, Cuetec, Viking, Pechauer, Schon, Falcon and Action cues....You can call me at work 513-521-8810 or email me at hitbomb@hotmail.com for more info...
thanks

rackmup
03-03-2002, 05:27 PM
Hey Jay...

Weren't you BIG into the slow-pitch softball scene for years??? I KNOW I've spent some serious multi-wall bat dough with you in the past.

Ken

03-03-2002, 05:44 PM
yeah same guy...I still play ball, but love shooting pool. Any bats that I ever sold were given to fellow players at great price, so you know you got a great deal if you dealt with me in the past. I am going to start a website for pool pretty soon also.

rackmup
03-03-2002, 09:31 PM
I'm officially retired from ballin'...I blew out my PCL, tore my ACL and MCL, all at the same time while trying to turn a routine SINGLE into a standup TRIPLE! I tried to "cheapshot" the third baseman by sliding in high (to knock the ball loose from his glove) and it all backfired!

I will say, the bats were reasonably priced so I will expect the same from you with your pool products!

Good luck with the new venture.

Regards,

Ken (never injured anything shooting the 9-ball)

03-04-2002, 12:12 AM
That really sucks about your knee. I am too just about finished with softball....Ive been umpiring usssa more and more lately.

I will be more than fair with anyone looking for new cues. Give me a yell anytime.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-04-2002, 02:20 PM
Directions please.. you have a 513 area code and that is local to Cincy.. sounds like you are real close.. just might make a visit.

Bob_in_Cincy
03-04-2002, 04:38 PM
Pssst ...... let me know when you get 'em ... I might go with you .... and don't tell my wife ........ :-)

Bob in Cincy