PDA

View Full Version : This IS gold.

Qtec
05-30-2012, 01:43 AM
Finally, Wolf Blitzer does his job. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donald Trump Doubles Down On Birther Nonsense, Gets Flogged By Wolf Blitzer </div></div>

This is too sweet. Nutjob Trump gets spanked big time. The guy is a moron.

"Many people say...."

What an ass. When challenged on his claim that his snoops in Hawaii had found something,[ Trump "you won't believe what they have found.."] he has nothing. Zip. Nada.

Thanks Wolf for showing the world what a moron Trump is.

watch it here (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-doubles-down-on-birther-nonsense-gets-flogged-by-wolf-blitzer/)

Q....... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
05-30-2012, 10:34 AM
He's right-- I don't believe what they have found. Or I do believe what they have found-- nothing.

Gayle in MD
05-30-2012, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Finally, Wolf Blitzer does his job. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donald Trump Doubles Down On Birther Nonsense, Gets Flogged By Wolf Blitzer </div></div>

This is too sweet. Nutjob Trump gets spanked big time. The guy is a moron.

"Many people say...."

What an ass. When challenged on his claim that his snoops in Hawaii had found something,[ Trump "you won't believe what they have found.."] he has nothing. Zip. Nada.

Thanks Wolf for showing the world what a moron Trump is.

watch it here (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-doubles-down-on-birther-nonsense-gets-flogged-by-wolf-blitzer/)

Q....... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

LMAO! The FACT that Donald Trump was at one time the top choice of Repigicans for president, will forever be a commentary to the gross ignorance of the right!

Of course, many of us already knew that, after they voted for Bush the second time. The first time, as we all know, the election war thrown, with the help of his brother, and Kathrine Harris.

Repigs are right back at it again.

This election is going to be thrown by Repiglicans and their usual emergency tactics when they see tht their candidate isn't going to win on his own merits, and they are busy engaging is their standard election fraud, the disenfranchising and "purging" of legal voters from the voting lists.

It's a disgrace.

G.

G.

Qtec
06-01-2012, 01:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's right-- I don't believe what they have found. Or I do believe what they have found-- nothing. </div></div>

Its really pathetic. Two years ago the birthers on this board were saying, "why doesn't he just release his BC?"

Then he did.

Its wasn't good enough for them.

"Release the long form BC" they cried.

He did.

"Its a forgery " they cried.

Trump is just an attention whore who will say anything because he loves to see himself on tv and in the news. Its about exposure for him.
What is the birthers excuse for this continued insult to the POTUS?

Q

Qtec
06-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Rachel (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/30/rachel-maddow-mitt-romney-donald-trump_n_1555432.html?ref=media)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trump is just an attention whore who will say anything because he loves to see himself on tv and in the news. Its about exposure for him. </div></div>

I was wrong. Mitt ans Trump are working together.

Mitt wants to encourage the birther myth and Trump is going to keep it in the spotlight by making outrageous claims that he can't back up.

Mitt just got dirty.

Q

Q