PDA

View Full Version : Cherokees to Warren: We don't claim you!

Sev
05-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Looks like Warren has kicked the native hornets nest.

Of course it will be interesting to see if the media and democrats circle the wagons and start claiming that the Cherokees are racist, homophobic, bigoted misogynist's engaging in a war on woman.

Somehow I think they will be conveniently absent.
When a minority group doesn't back you. Just pretend they dont exist.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/30/cherokees-to-elizabeth-warren-we-dont-claim-you/
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Cherokees to Elizabeth Warren: We dont claim you!</span>

More than 150 Cherokee Indians have joined a group online demanding more information from Massachusetts senate candidate Elizabeth Warren about her claims of Native American heritage.

œYou claim to be Cherokee. We don™t claim you! the group Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren declares on its website.

Warren has been embroiled in a controversy for weeks after it was revealed that the Harvard law professor once touted herself as an American Indian minority. She has since struggled to prove those claims as critics argue she claimed that heritage to further her career.

According to a mission statement posted on its website, the group is made up of œauthentic Cherokees and descendants devoted to sharing the truth about our history.

The group said they are made up of descendants from the Cherokee Nation, the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

œOur mission is to help people understand what a real Cherokee is and to show why Elizabeth Warren claiming to be Cherokee without proof is harmful and offensive to us.

Cornell Law School professor William A. Jacobson first reported the existence of the group Wednesday morning on his Le-gal In-sur-rec-tion blog.

The group states on its website that the group is led by Twila Barnes and David Cornsilk.

I would like to meet with Ms. Warren, in person, and explain why her false claim of Cherokee ancestry is an issue, Barnes told Breitbart.com. œShe can ignore the questions of a reporter, but can she ignore the questions of a real Cherokee?

A spokesman for the group couldnt immediately be reached by The Daily Caller.

cushioncrawler
05-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Praps i shood point out once again that the Cherokee dont at this stage know whether her greatgreatgreatgranny (or her greatgreatgranny or greatgranny or granny or mum) woz rooted by a Cherokee.

And, not one of the Cherokee know whether their greatgreatgreatgranny (or greatgreatgranny or greatgranny or granny or mum) woz rooted by a paleface.

Otherwize looks ok to me.
mac.

Soflasnapper
05-30-2012, 04:16 PM
So she now loses the Massachusetts' Cherokee vote.

All single digits of them! Ha!

Also, ruining her prospects to carpetbag an elective office in OK. Which is OK.

Gayle in MD
05-30-2012, 04:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So she now loses the Massachusetts' Cherokee vote.

All single digits of them! Ha!

Also, ruining her prospects to carpetbag an elective office in OK. Which is OK. </div></div>

This entire thread is such a joke!

Desperation personified. It's about equal to something that The Donald might try to float!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sev
05-30-2012, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Praps i shood point out once again that the Cherokee dont at this stage know whether her greatgreatgreatgranny (or her greatgreatgranny or greatgranny or granny or mum) woz rooted by a Cherokee.

And, not one of the Cherokee know whether their greatgreatgreatgranny (or greatgreatgranny or greatgranny or granny or mum) woz rooted by a paleface.

Otherwize looks ok to me.
mac.
</div></div>

Dam thats funny Mac. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

cushioncrawler
05-31-2012, 06:17 AM
Didn i read somewheres that about 1 in 10 palefaces' dad aint.
And about 1 in 7 african americans' dad aint.
Dunno about injuns.
mac.

cushioncrawler
05-31-2012, 06:19 AM
Rooting a greatgreatgreatgranny shood be against the law.
mac.

Sev
06-01-2012, 09:53 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/wgroyu.jpg