PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the American public like the First Lady

eg8r
05-31-2012, 09:09 AM
While I haven't seen anything as of yet to complain about it appears the majority of Americans feel the same way about Michelle Obama.

TRENDING: Poll: Michelle Obama quite liked (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/30/poll-michelle-obama-quite-liked/) <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Gallup survey indicated the first lady has a 66% favorable rating, unchanged from two years ago and consistent with the figures she received when her husband, Barack Obama, was sworn in as president.
</div></div>I think the only real thing I have heard as far as people complain were the kids of a friend of mine who did not like what Michele did to the food and drinks in their school cafeteria. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Other than that, not a bad job.

eg8r

Qtec
06-01-2012, 03:21 AM
No surprise there. Also, no surprise here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good god, Michelle Malkin really is a nasty piece of work. Sean Hannity invited her on his show on Fox this Thursday evening to make ad hominem attacks on how First Lady Michelle Obama supposedly "hasn't been vetted yet properly" and to paint her as some corrupt political operative who is heaven forbid, doing things like trying to get our school children to eat healthier.

I don't often agree with too many of the authors over at Mediaite, but Frances Martel actually did a pretty nice take down of Malkin for this segment here. As she noted, sadly they were reaching back to the 2008 campaign and her remarks that “for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country,” and blasting the mainstream media for heaven forbid giving her friendly interviews.

I'm not going to copy and paste their post and anyone who wants to read more specifics on the interview that doesn't have the stomach for watching it can just go read it here: Michelle Malkin’s Crusade Against ‘The Bitter Half’ Michelle Obama Hits Hannity.

Media Matters flagged this clip as well tonight and as they reminded readers in the related links to the video, this isn't the first time Malkin has called First Lady Michelle Obama the president's "bitter half." And as they linked in their post, here's more on Malkin's book she was hawking again and some of the lies in that book: Malkin distorts Michelle Obama biography to attack her and her father as corrupt. </div></div>

No class.

When I see Malkin, the band name "Twisted Sister" comes to mind.

Q....... link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/michelle-malkin-attacks-michelle-obama-bei)

Gayle in MD
06-01-2012, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No surprise there. Also, no surprise here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good god, Michelle Malkin really is a nasty piece of work. Sean Hannity invited her on his show on Fox this Thursday evening to make ad hominem attacks on how First Lady Michelle Obama supposedly "hasn't been vetted yet properly" and to paint her as some corrupt political operative who is heaven forbid, doing things like trying to get our school children to eat healthier.

I don't often agree with too many of the authors over at Mediaite, but Frances Martel actually did a pretty nice take down of Malkin for this segment here. As she noted, sadly they were reaching back to the 2008 campaign and her remarks that “for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country,” and blasting the mainstream media for heaven forbid giving her friendly interviews.

I'm not going to copy and paste their post and anyone who wants to read more specifics on the interview that doesn't have the stomach for watching it can just go read it here: Michelle Malkin’s Crusade Against ‘The Bitter Half’ Michelle Obama Hits Hannity.

Media Matters flagged this clip as well tonight and as they reminded readers in the related links to the video, this isn't the first time Malkin has called First Lady Michelle Obama the president's "bitter half." And as they linked in their post, here's more on Malkin's book she was hawking again and some of the lies in that book: Malkin distorts Michelle Obama biography to attack her and her father as corrupt. </div></div>

No class.

When I see Malkin, the band name "Twisted Sister" comes to mind.

Q....... link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/michelle-malkin-attacks-michelle-obama-bei)
</div></div>

I don't know which is the most repulsive, Malkin or Mann Coulter.

Soflasnapper
06-01-2012, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While I haven't seen anything as of yet to complain about it appears the majority of Americans feel the same way about Michelle Obama.

TRENDING: Poll: Michelle Obama quite liked (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/30/poll-michelle-obama-quite-liked/) <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Gallup survey indicated the first lady has a 66% favorable rating, unchanged from two years ago and consistent with the figures she received when her husband, Barack Obama, was sworn in as president.
</div></div>I think the only real thing I have heard as far as people complain were the kids of a friend of mine who did not like what Michele did to the food and drinks in their school cafeteria. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Other than that, not a bad job.

eg8r </div></div>

Wait for the next round of boo-birds on her next vacation.