PDA

View Full Version : CCB BECOMING A ORIGANIZATION ?

HOWARD
10-02-2002, 12:03 PM
Is the CCB becoming an origanization, will start holding tournments around the country. Will take over and run the pro tour way it shoud be run? Will produce a movie with Lester's script? Will put together a board of directors? - Would this be a good idea? - Howard

nAz
10-02-2002, 12:05 PM
I guess you think were not organized /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif
oh god i hate to see the list board of director Censorship!lol
however that would be a cool idea

Lester
10-02-2002, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: HOWARD:</font><hr> Is the CCB becoming an origanization, will start holding tournments around the country. Will take over and run the pro tour way it shoud be run? Will produce a movie with Lester's script? Will put together a board of directors? - Would this be a good idea? - Howard <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Howard, would that be a bad thing? You're gonna force me to try and write something - for real. ***Lester***

HOWARD
10-02-2002, 01:36 PM
Lester, I though you had it written already! You had better get cracken. - Would it be a bad thing ? My crystal ball is broken. However if you need some help with the writting check with EGG and Wally in the Natti. For Techical assistance check with Houstondan - I understand he use to run the city of Houston from behind the scenes anyway so he could run the org. Howard

10-03-2002, 04:48 PM
Don't laugh, but, we have the potential to hold tournaments that will one day rival the Main events which draw us out. But that's only the beginning. The bigger and stronger and more united we become as is already the case with all the new freindships forming at these events, the more INFLUENCE we will have in making pool more rewarding for us, as well as everyone else in the industry.Pool junkies of the world unite! St

HOWARD
10-03-2002, 05:11 PM
ANON, WELL FIRST ANON, I BELIEVE WE NEED PEOPLE TO STAND UP-YOU COME IN ANON - SO IT IS NOT SHOCKING TO ME. BUT EVEN BEFORE THAT WE NEED ORIGANIZER TO MAKE THE ORIGANIZATION. SO FAR WE HAVE A GROUP THAT LOVE/LIKE OR ARE INTERESTED IN POOL OR TALKING ABOUT POOL. IT IS THE PRIMORTIAL SLUSH NOT THE CURRENT, WHIRLPOOL ETC. WE NEED. ... HOWARD

NH_Steve
10-03-2002, 06:26 PM
And expect to feel the rath of fellow members should you not toe the CCB line /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif !!! A few weeks ago I posted a thread suggesting <a target="_blank" href=http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=36943&amp; page=8&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=>CCB format changes</a>, including splitting the forum by adding a 'Cafe'. Well it looks like what many of the regular posters want is that the CCB be a 'Cafe' type of social forum -- 'cuz that's what we have here, pretty much. ('Course I'm just jealous 'cuz I didn't go to the Open either...) I got my key chain though, and you can't have it back, even if I'm not toeing the line /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif !!!

cueball1950
10-03-2002, 07:17 PM
let me see.
VOODOO AS PRESIDENT
LORRI AS "VICE" PRESIDENT.
TOM IN CINCY AS SECRETARY
KATO AS TREASURER
AMANDA &amp; KILLER BREAK AS ENFORCERS OF THE RULES
HOLLY AS TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
LESTER AS ANNOUNCER
MIKE M AS REFEREE
So there you have my slate of candidates.......

Chris Cass
10-03-2002, 07:26 PM
Hi Howard,

If we do ever unite and it is very possible. We could rule! The Open next yr will tell the tale or even before that in Jan. at Derby. The public eyes will be on us. We could put Grady back on track with the taping and have him and Voodoo in the booth. Maybe Kato for laughs if you can get Lorri to walk by.

I can see it now. Mike M. will have made the CCB keyrings in 14KT and Mr. Tot as our resident pro. Sponsors flocking to get involved with the little guys to sell their products and Martha Stewart running the banquets with stock tips to get us in the black.

Can't wait,

C.C.~~Long live the CCB, Long live it's er's. lol

10-03-2002, 07:32 PM
Voodoo for Prez? That would be like putting Charles Manson in charge...but then again, he might like that!! Cueball1950 might need to be voted into the Department of Defense...

Chris Cass
10-03-2002, 07:38 PM
Hi Hippy Steve,

Yep, Voodoo has my vote for prez. Him and Kato are 2 of my bestest friends and I spelled that right. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~buy an Omen

HOWARD
10-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Hey Chris, Very funny. Still in away your post and others that run funny, happy, sarcastic etc., are all baby steps. The huge steps is someone that steps up and becomes the organizer, starts jaming people for money - a real rub - but not impossible. I know we have some of those swimming in the CBB pool. I know we have a lot of other talent hanging around too. eg Spiderman and 451 for puter stuff. Anyway I am out town for a week - so this line will either be dead or running hard when I return. Howard

10-04-2002, 04:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cueball1950:</font><hr> let me see.
VOODOO AS PRESIDENT
LORRI AS "VICE" PRESIDENT.
<hr></blockquote>

Man, how come I always get the "Vice" rap?! LOL

Barbara
10-04-2002, 04:42 PM
And before anyone else grabs this title, I vote myself as "Beverage Manager".

Okay, where did that come from? What thread was that?

Maybe I've been "Beverage Manager" too long and need to leave office for a while.

It was something with "Stretch For Prez" or something...

Barbara~~~voting herself OFF the island...

Tom_In_Cincy
10-04-2002, 05:39 PM
Barbara,

You definately need to be incharge.. of all the nuts.. LOL

10-04-2002, 09:15 PM
Whats the matter...you cant see yourself running the CCB after you whisper in my ear "I'm accepting forfiets". It worked once, didnt it? {Inside joke meant to get a rise outta Lorri}

10-04-2002, 10:40 PM
I don't think it was the whispering that did it though....

10-05-2002, 01:41 AM
......you'll just have to be horrible warning"

lorri,

i found that crossroad and chose.

most evenings, i have only to sit quietly on the back of the wagon, drooling.

pool, beer, motorcycles, guitars and women. especially women. the audiance is usually quite shaken. many youths have been saved. they give me baby rats.

dan...yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

10-05-2002, 02:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: HOWARD:</font><hr> Hey Chris, Very funny. Still in away your post and others that run funny, happy, sarcastic etc., are all baby steps. The huge steps is someone that steps up and becomes the organizer, starts jaming people for money - a real rub - but not impossible. I know we have some of those swimming in the CBB pool. I know we have a lot of other talent hanging around too. eg Spiderman and 451 for puter stuff. Anyway I am out town for a week - so this line will either be dead or running hard when I return. Howard

<hr></blockquote>

great organizations start with as few as 100 members if those 100 are voices.

dan

10-08-2002, 12:10 PM
LOL! The last time we did this DJ got to be the beverage Manager and we haven't heard from him since. Coincidence? I think not. At any rate prudence dictates that future appointeese to this most delacate position be hired on a party by party basis, so that this traveling show gets better deals by the ones in the know.

So where did you get the Stretch for Prez thing Barbara? "Goooood Loooooord!" LOL "Are ya trying to scare off the membershit...SHIP! I mean menberSHIP" HA HA HA St

Rod
10-08-2002, 12:35 PM
St, It was Fran for prez, and DJ was the bev manager. Now DJ was heard from in the last year or so in Fla. Had nothing to report just some ramblings, must have drank up all the profits and scrambled his brain a bit. St, you would make a good prez! There never around when you need them/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif and they hang out in some distant place and pop in from time to time.LOL

~~~ rod never elected for anything, well once at a charity event I was the guy in the dunk tank. little did I know the target you throw base balls at was 2 ft in diameter!! what a life I never get any respect ~~~ rodney

Kato
10-08-2002, 02:12 PM
You wanna give me money? Ok, sign me up.

Kato~~~or as he wishes to be known, Director of Funds Management

10-08-2002, 02:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> You wanna give me money? Ok, sign me up.

Kato~~~or as he wishes to be known, Director of Funds Management <hr></blockquote>

kato, ok but it'll take a while to get the indictments going. how come you never have a grand jury handy when you need one?

dan...responsible for nothing and barely qualified for that.